Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 (862 Views)

Better Resign Before Is Too Late / Pressure Mounts On Mu’azu, Others To Resign Before May 29. / If Ngilari Was Pdp Why Then Did He Resign Before Being Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by vowiski(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
Remember i brought the information on aisha2 before anyone. i have Spies in the Nairaland Cabal. Before they sack Kosovo, they have asked him to humbly Resign instead of facing humiliation. what do you think? do u think a black man will ever resign? Do u think kosovo has the ego to say i here by resign? na wa o. Nairaland cabal. turai mukina
Vowiski. branded for truth.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
Which kind personal vendetta be this one na?
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
Seems like there is more to this than we all made to know
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by edoyad(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kosovo is one my favourite personalities on NL, I hope launches a coup d'etat to unsit mr. Oluwaseun Osewa in the nearest future.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by ElRazur: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2010
Wtf is Aisha2? Why are people who remotely post here been asked to mod this place? Surely the people who have interest here and what not will be the better and obvious choice?

Anyway, Let us see how this plays.

edoyad:

Kosovo is one my favourite personalities on NL, I hope launches a coup d'etat to unsit mr. Oluwaseun Osewa in the nearest future.

grin
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by ElRazur: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
On second thought, she post in politics mostly. Not that I have noticed her/him/it. Good luck to her/him/it.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by chosen04(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
vowiski:

i have Spies in the Nairaland Cabal.

Do you really have spies? or using articial intelegence?
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by honeric01(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
Wahala dey.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
ElRazur:

Wtf is Aisha2? Why are people who remotely post here been asked to mod this place? Surely the people who have interest here and what not will be the better and obvious choice?

Anyway, Let us see how this plays.

grin

may you should use this opportunity to declare your interest but honestly,i dont see why anybody cannot moderate politics section
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by ElRazur: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

may you should use this opportunity to declare your interest but honestly,i dont see why anybody cannot moderate politics section

Sorry, but it is not like that. smiley I like to work alone and not be part of any[i] forum underground pit dog-pit bull-top dog crew[/i] like we have here. Besides, I disagree with Seun on a few issues. I am sure we are two opposites. smiley

I like it like this. cool

Well anyone can moderate anything, but it is better like I said before to have people who are interested and active. On top of that, it makes sense to get people who understand some simple things and workings of the politics section. For example, I will be quick to lock down unnecessary thread quickly, remove derailing post without further warnings etc. But then, that is me.

Anyway, let us see how She performs. smiley [She is a female right?] She may be the mod some of us have been talking about.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by hatch: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
ElRazur:

Sorry, but it is not like that. smiley I like to work alone and not be part of any[i] forum underground pit dog-pit bull-top dog crew[/i] like we have here. Besides, I disagree with Seun on a few issues. I am sure we are two opposites. smiley

I like it like this. cool

Well anyone can moderate anything, but it is better like I said before to have people who are interested and active. On top of that, it makes sense to get people who understand some simple things and workings of the politics section. For example, I will be quick to lock down unnecessary thread quickly, remove derailing post without further warnings etc. But then, that is me.

Anyway, let us see how She performs. smiley [She is a female right?] She may be the mod some of us have been talking about.

ElRazur is probably red or is it blue with envy right now. We all know how badly he wanted to become mod of this section  grin
I'm so sorry that aisha2 beat you to it.  cry  cry
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by SapeleGuy: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
Thread locked!
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
This Topic is baseless, has no substance to it. I an simply here to assist Kosovo. This Topic is Misleading and false, For that reason am locking it.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by BlackRevo: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
aisha2:

This Topic is baseless, has no substance to it. I an simply here to assist Kosovo. This Topic is Misleading and false, For that reason am locking it.

Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy abeg, soldier go soldier come barracks will still remain there. Are you the first mod?
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by violent(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
i tot this topic was locked. . . someone obviously has a master key!
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by ElRazur: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
I thought this thread was locked

Do these mods really have any powers or you have to be report to a Super moderator to get permission or something? Seriously, what's up with saying thread is locked when it is still very much open?

Nice one new mod, you have failed at locking a thread at your first attempt lol. I am sure Kosovo is more effective.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by vowiski(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
Aisha will need some tutoria on how to lock threads, hope say e nor hard. ElRazur u re  a typical Nigerian, i thought kosovo was very dumb! Nigerians are all the same.
but y are locking this thread?
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by violent(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Locked!
.Opened!
.Locked!
.Opened! grin
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by ElRazur: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
vowiski:

ElRazur u re  a typical Nigerian, i thought kosovo was very dumb! Nigerians are all the same.
but y are locking this thread?

Kosovo didn't make any gaffers on his first day on the job. That is my point. He still do not mean he is not clueless. grin
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

This is the way you treat a young Lady , instead of offering support you start  making unecessary sarcastic remarks.

We are  just too too abusive and show no regard for anyone.
Re: Revealed! Kosovo To Resign Before April 1st 2010 by kosovo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
Locked!

(1)

Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply / www.historyofyaradua..com / Presidency: Northern Leaders Want Zoning Till 2047

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.