Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Have You Ever Being Called Out Of The Secondary School Assembly Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Being Called Out Of The Secondary School Assembly Before (1104 Views)

Man Awarded €30k For Being Called ‘chimpanzee’ By Colleague / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Savagery!! See How Girl Called Out A Guy For Always Tagging Her On Facebook(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Called Out Of The Secondary School Assembly Before by GreatCracker(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
My squad and I slaughtered 4 out of 7 turkey � belonging to our dean during SS3 extension program.

He now came to the assembly ground on Monday to threaten that whoever was responsible for killing his turkeys, should turn himself in before Friday, else he’ll visit babalawo(Native doctor) and use voodoo to torment the culprit. grin grin

Before Wednesday that same week, I and the boys went back and did justice to the remaining 3(we couldn’t help but to finish what we’ve started). cheesy
Since it was a mission school and based on our teachings we didn’t believe in black magic/voodoo, we wanted him to do his worst.

Unlucky for us, our principal was on patrol that evening and he came through our secret abattoir behind the school refectory, omo na there luck ran out on us o.
We were caught red handed devouring the turkey with hot choco while roasting our teachers and the principal himself. cry cry

Our case was so special that a special assembly session was held for us the following day. � they designed our backs and asses as though we were armed robbers in SARS custody. embarassed embarassed cry cry

Re: Have You Ever Being Called Out Of The Secondary School Assembly Before by ebukahandsome(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Back then in ST TERESAS COLLEGE NSUKKA, me and ugo illegally went to town through the fence. After visiting his home to eat better okpa prepared by her pretty sis ugomma, she wrapped two more on a nylon and gave us to share when we get back. On our way home , we couldnt withstand the aroma of the okpa we had on our hands, we started doing Justice to it, as we were enjoying with smiles, lo and behold our Principal driving by, we took race, he drove after us to catch a glance of the name wriitten on the back of our school day wear (normal routine of the school), we ran inside the nearby bush. He was able to see my guy ' s name because he was Slow.
The following morning as i dey come assembly, I ready to collect beating my guy don already use em hand expel himself aftwr all na ss3 we dey, immediately he called us out, people dey hail my name, I boldly chest 12hot lashes and too weeks suspension. since that day, I no dey use ear hear bokolo again
Re: Have You Ever Being Called Out Of The Secondary School Assembly Before by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
I was called out for participating in spending a stolen money

don't ask me how much

it's 200naira

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Called Out Of The Secondary School Assembly Before by seunny4lif(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Call out is normal now

I was called out for change my examination results grin grin
I was called out for chop my school fees money angry

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s For Sale / NP102 / Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.