Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Who Can I Assist Financially - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Can I Assist Financially (4862 Views)

Do You Have A Thousand Naira ,let Me Show You How You Can Be Financially OK With / Be Financially Free Today / Please Someone Should Help Me Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Kingdavid3: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls let's kno ur intention. 07055300544
Thx
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Toyade888(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
K
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by johelstech: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
GENUINEFILMS:
Who can I assist financially here

I am doing this by faith because God can use anyone. Mum is battling with breast cancer and I need all the help I can get to treat her. If you are willing help us, mention me

And to the philanthropist in the house, assist us and you will never spend your money treating cancer in your family.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
You can actually extend your kind gesture towards me
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by grosy: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
me too rsule30@gmail.com
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by pastormellanby: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Y'all dropping account numbers and contact details anyhow..do u realise you could be scammed through that alone? Maybe that's even the OP's plan. Or have u not wondered why there are no testimonies from anybody who got help from him..since beginning of the thread thats now 3 pages..

I'll have no pity on any mugu that will later create a thread on how he was scammed by a certain nairalander. This is 2017! Y'all should wise up angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by millionboi2: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2017
GENUINEFILMS:
God bless u

bonu080@gmail.com
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by restored2016(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2017
6019221567-fidelity bank.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by sosy25: 1:56am On Dec 16, 2017
babyboo4life:

I'm into bit coin and etherum, Can u also help me vicksnwa@gmail.com

I just sent you an email now. The subject of the email is "Claim Your Free Cryptocurrency" and it was sent from a gmail address. Please return to this thread and give a feedback of your experience. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by sosy25: 1:57am On Dec 16, 2017
babyboo4life:

you haven't send the stuff

I have sent it now.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by sosy25: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2017
lazovic:
please I need help for my biz I trade bitcoin. but i need cash to boost the biz. please reach me on 09091474715.

As I promised you I just sent you a text message now with a link that would assist you to claim free cryptocurrency step by step just by being active on the internet. The cryptocurrency is already trading on a cryptocurrency exchange and in the next few weeks it would be trading on 2 or 3 more cryptocurrency exchanges. When you claim your cryptocurrency you can sell it on an exchange immediately or you can keep it and sell it later at a far higher price. The choice is yours. Please return to this thread and give a feedback of your experience. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 17, 2017
sosy25:

As I promised you I just sent you a text message now with a link that would assist you to claim free cryptocurrency step by step just by being active on the internet. The cryptocurrency is already trading on a cryptocurrency exchange and in the next few weeks it would be trading on 2 or 3 more cryptocurrency exchanges. When you claim your cryptocurrency you can sell it on an exchange immediately or you can keep it and sell it later at a far higher price. The choice is yours. Please return to this thread and give a feedback of your experience. Thank you for your interest.

Pls can you give me guidelines on how to begin bitcoin,I know nothing about it but just the name
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by sosy25: 4:24am On Dec 17, 2017
youmour:

Pls can you give me guidelines on how to begin bitcoin,I know nothing about it but just the name

Bitcoin and Rainbow Currency are both cryptocurrencies. Rainbow Currency is about to start an air drop where they intend to share small amounts of Rainbow Currency for FREE to millions of people around the world. The aim is to make them to try out the cryptocurrency risk free so that if they like the experience they can decide to be using Rainbow Currency to pay for goods and services. The only requirement to get Rainbow Currency for FREE is to fulfill some very easy tasks on the internet. This is to prevent potential cheaters from creating multiple accounts to claim the cryptocurrency and head to the cryptocurrency exchange to sell it for US Dollars or Bitcoin. What most people who collect free cryptocurrencies through air drops do is to keep it and sell it much later or spend it much later when the price has increased.

The aim of Rainbow Currency is to be the EVERYDAY MONEY for millions of people for the payment of goods and services. So the initial target of Rainbow Currency is to have over 100 million people around the world holding Rainbow Currency and using it for payment for goods and services and 1 million businesses around the world that accept Rainbow Currency as a payment option for their products and services.

To achieve these initial targets, the first 100 million internet users and the first 1 million businesses would receive free Rainbow Currency when they sign up. As I stated above, since Rainbow Currency is currently trading on a cryptocurrency exchange it can be sold later for US Dollars or Bitcoin. I would not advice you to buy Bitcoin for speculative purposes but if you want to buy bitcoin to use to pay for a product or service please send me a whatsapp message.

Anyone who wants to be among the 100 million internet users that would enjoy free Rainbow Currency should call me or send me a text message or whatsapp message to the number on my signature and I would send them the link within one hour.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by obinnauma: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2017
deebrain:
Interestingly, only one person replied with a business plan.

Many dropped account numbers, with stories.

The others did the usual idiot nairaland mockery response.

How we miss out on opportunities!!
don't really blive but let me try my luck. Am a 400level student at Ahmadu Bello university, not financially buoyant but daring the kinda impossible by registering, for ACCA (The Association of Chartered certified Accountants), which the examination fees and exemption fees cost a lot. plss in any way u can help email: umaobinna@gmail.com. sorry can't reveal my phone contact here. thanks as I await ur response
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by obinnauma: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2017
GENUINEFILMS:
don't really blive but let me try my luck. Am a 400level student at Ahmadu Bello university, not financially buoyant but daring the kinda impossible by registering, for ACCA (The Association of Chartered certified Accountants), which the examination fees and exemption fees cost a lot. plss in any way u can help email: umaobinna@gmail.com. sorry can't reveal my phone contact here. thanks as I await ur response
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by easy86: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
i need assistance truly you are for real
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by prico32(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
let talk more on these, kindly email me pdaaviid@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by jom28gy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by daddio(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2017
THE ASSISTANCE I NEED FROM YOU IS LAPTOP, EVEN IF IT IS FAIRLY USED I DON'T MIND. CAUSE SINCE THE LAPTOP I'M USING GET DAMAGED THINGS HAS NOT BEEN MOVING WELL. AND THE EMBARRASSMENT I GOT FROM BORROWING IS TOO MUCH. JUST A LAPTOP THAT COULD BE USED TO EDIT PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by millionboi2: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2017
GENUINEFILMS:
since i sent u a message, u Neva respond.

Nawa u oooo
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by DuchessGloriana(f): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2017
pls I need assistance or a job please
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Jesse1991: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
I trade bitcoin and I need help in investing in it. I will pay back in two months. Please assist me.
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by adomuwiner(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
adomu2009@gmail. com
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by HappyScent: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
I need help to boost my business.i deal on airfresheners
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by larrybarry(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Me.....watsapp@08163195660
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
ALEKE France 0056870749 a22essbank abeg anything my skul fee God bless
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by tom4rill(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by nwachukwu9(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2017
DuchessGloriana:
pls I need assistance or a job please
you look too pretty I can assist you if only you can come to Jos
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by peeteedan1(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
I need bitcoin loan for massive investment will pay back monthly on every profit
Re: Who Can I Assist Financially by Viserion: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
GENUINEFILMS:
pls can you help me to start something...noting is too small 3061081118 ecobank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Covid 19 Loan, Household And SME Approved Beneficiaries / Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.