Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians (2806 Views)

Watch Out 2021! This Agreement Will Change The Lives Of Humans ( Video) / Isreal, U.A.E, Bahrain Abraham Accords Peace Agreement. a vivid sign of end time / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 15/9/17 A Peace Maker Indeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2017
The stars have fallen from heaven, they are all now human as we all are. They can no longer claim exclusive ownership of heaven, they will have to share, their time of rulership has ended.

Now there is chaos; days of rage are flaming wildly, red lines are being drawn, ultimatums are being issued, and 'heartfelt appeals' are being issued to maintain the 'status quo'.

But there will be a Peace Agreement agreeable to, and agreed to by all parties.

Then, there will be a proclamation of Peace and Safety.

The ink will not dry on the signature of the agreement; while the word is still in their mouths, we will see the hand of God.

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Luke
21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/412430-lavrov-jerusalem-move-tillerson/

The US secretary of state believes he can resolve the decades-old conflict between Israel and its Arab neighbors in a single 'deal of the century.' Moscow is waiting with bated breath to hear the details of the plan, according to its top diplomat.

“Rex [Tillerson]… hinted to me that the United States is expecting to strike a ‘deal of the century,’ which would resolve the Palestinian-Israeli problem in one swoop,” Sergey Lavrov said. “We certainly want to understand how they see this happening.”

Dem must to sign am grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by SweetJoystick(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
yes, once that happen. it can be confirmed we are truly in the last days. Turkey would be the initiator of the peace agreement and would back out after 3.5 years
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by Lirqur: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
yes, once that happen. it can be confirmed we are truly in the last days. Turkey would be the initiator of the peace agreement and would back out after 3.5 years

grin grin Will see in another 10 years time grin grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Lol. You are not quite correct. The declaration of Peace and Safety is the culmination of everything, it is the final piece in the puzzle, it is the last event preceding judgment day.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Moscow is waiting with bated breath to hear the details of the plan, according to its top diplomat.

grin grin grin Moscow is waiting with bated breath, how long would she wait to exhale? grin Ten years shocked grin grin grin

Lirqur:

grin grin Will see in another 10 years time grin grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by Lirqur: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
MrPresident1:

Lol. You are not quite correct. The declaration of Peace and Safety is the culmination of everything, it is the final piece in the puzzle, it is the last event preceding judgment day.

For me I believe the declaration of peace is what declares that the tribulation just started, and that we gear up for the major falling away, and son of perdition unveiled.

I am still perusing your thread on the falling away, it really makes a lot of sense, but I think the declaration of peace by Israel and Palestine signals that the destruction just begun. But if the son of man returns then we shall know.

We will see who's right. grin grin grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lirqur:

For me I believe the declaration of peace is what declares that the tribulation just started, and that we gear up for the major falling away, and son of perdition unveiled.

You know nothing. After (any) tribulation (trouble or war) comes peace. The declaration of Peace and Safety is the culmination of the end of this tribulation grin. This tribulation has ended, it is now time for judgment wink
Lirqur:

I am still perusing your thread on the falling away, it really makes a lot of sense, but I think the declaration of peace by Israel and Palestine signals that the destruction just begun. But if the son of man returns then we shall know.

Even if you read the thread a billion times, you will not understand anything grin grin grin, it is bread for the children ALONE

Lirqur:

We will see who's right. grin grin grin

You are in competition with God not me. His Word will not fail, I am only a mouthpiece. I am only doing as I am bidden grin grin grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/24/guatemala-donald-trump-israel-embassy-jerusalem

Following the US decision on Jerusalem, the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, said he would “no longer accept” any peace plan proposed by the US, dealing a pre-emptive blow to a new initiative expected by Washington next year.

I thought a peace agreement would be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians, and that would be the proclamation of peace and safety, this was the basis on which I wrote this thread grin

Peace and safety was the UN General Assembly Resolution of 21st December 2017.

It's game over baaaby!!! grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by Ranchhoddas: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2017
MrPresident1:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/24/guatemala-donald-trump-israel-embassy-jerusalem

Following the US decision on Jerusalem, the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, said he would “no longer accept” any peace plan proposed by the US, dealing a pre-emptive blow to a new initiative expected by Washington next year.

I thought a peace agreement would be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians, and that would be the proclamation of peace and safety, this was the basis on which I wrote this thread grin

Peace and safety was the UN General Assembly Resolution of 21st December 2017.

It's game over baaaby!!! grin
When your predictions fail you declare victory.
How does that work?

2 Likes

Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
When your predictions fail you declare victory.
How does that work?

Predictions fail?

Lol. I need that Idi Amin laughing gif grin

Bible prophecy playing out like like a movie script, you better accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before you see destruction and you shìt hot shìt in your pants cheesy
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
At least una cannor say ai dinnor warn una when una see destruction and una develop emergency dysentery grin grin grin
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
The premise on which I wrote this thread is that a peace agreement will be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians, and this would be the proclamation of Peace and Safety in the Middle east and the entire world. But things have played out differently from what I thought.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ISRAELIS AND THE PALESTINIANS.

However, Peace and Safety has been proclaimed via another means, which involved the whole nations of the earth. On the floor of the General Assembly of the United Nations, on the 21st of December 2017, at an Emergency Session, the nations of the world through their representatives voted for PEACE AND SAFETY.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Now I just want to point out that the Israeli parliament, the Knesset, have passed a law making it more difficult to cede or divide any part of Jerusalem to anybody, making the ''Peace Process'' a much more complicated issue. Remember also that the Palestinians have said they will no longer accept America as a mediator of any ''peace deal'' between them and the Israelis.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/israel-passes-bill-making-harder-divide-jerusalem.html

Israeli legislators have approved a bill that makes it more difficult to divide Jerusalem.

The bill passed early on Tuesday and stipulates that two-thirds support is needed in the Israeli parliament, the Knesset, before Israel can relinquish control over any portion of the holy city to a foreign entity, according to local media.

The bill is widely seen as intended to make it more difficult to give up part of Jerusalem to the Palestinian Authority, which wants the city's eastern half to be the capital of an independent Palestinian state.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by tartar9(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
You guys have been seeing the end of the world and antichrist everyday since your god died yet im never still happen.Even ya god saw the end during him generation yet im no happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:
The stars have fallen from heaven, they are all now human as we all are. They can no longer claim exclusive ownership of heaven, they will have to share, their time of rulership has ended.

Now there is chaos; days of rage are flaming wildly, red lines are being drawn, ultimatums are being issued, and 'heartfelt appeals' are being issued to maintain the 'status quo'.

But there will be a Peace Agreement agreeable to, and agreed to by all parties.

Then, there will be a proclamation of Peace and Safety.

The ink will not dry on the signature of the agreement; while the word is still in their mouths, we will see the hand of God.

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Luke
21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

And the one to broker that peace deal is the man of Sin himself... The antichrist.

The rapture should take place just before or immediately after the peace treaty is signed.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by NPComplete: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some people's foolishness followed them into the new year apparently. Stupid thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:
The premise on which I wrote this thread is that a peace agreement will be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians, and this would be the proclamation of Peace and Safety in the Middle east and the entire world. But things have played out differently from what I thought.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ISRAELIS AND THE PALESTINIANS.

However, Peace and Safety has been proclaimed via another means, which involved the whole nations of the earth. On the floor of the General Assembly of the United Nations, on the 21st of December 2017, at an Emergency Session, the nations of the world through their representatives voted for PEACE AND SAFETY.

Nope... that's not the peace agreement. The recent events have only made the need for such a deal even more pressing.

I foresee a peace agreement that will allow for a two-state solution. A deal that both parties will agree to and be satisfied with.... A 7-year peace deal. The one to broker this deal is the antichrist.

Meaning Jesrusalem will be divided eventually. This has to happen for the temple to be built. But in the middle of the 7 year period, the antichrist will break the deal and begin persecution of God's people Israel for rejecting him as god after he sits in the temple as God (The abomination that causes desolation).

I pray America votes against the division to save their land from destruction and from being invaded.

1 Like

Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by SweetJoystick(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

Nope... that's not the peace agreement. The recent events have only made the need for such a deal even more pressing.

I foresee a peace agreement that will allow for a two-state solution. A deal that both parties will agree to and be satisfied with.... A 7-year peace deal.

Meaning Jesrusalem will be divided eventually. This has to happen for the temple to be built. But in the middle of the 7 year period, the antichrist will break the deal and begin persecution of God's people Israel for rejecting him as god after he sits in the temple as God (The abomination that causes desolation).

I pray America votes against the division to save their land from destruction and from being invaded.
but as things stand currently, i don't see any peace deal in sight.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
SweetJoystick:

but as things stand currently, i don't see any peace deal in sight.

That's why the antichrist will win the admiration of the world when he brokers the deal.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by SweetJoystick(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

That's why the antichrist will win the admiration of the world when he brokers the deal.
you are absolutely correct. Who do you think the antichrist is?
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
SweetJoystick:

you are absolutely correct. Who do you think the antichrist is?

Don't know o.... for now we can only speculate
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by SweetJoystick(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

Don't know o.... for now we can only speculate
well for me it is Pope Francis, if not him the antichrist might come from the Roman Catholic church.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

I foresee a peace agreement that will allow for a two-state solution. A deal that both parties will agree to and be satisfied with.... A 7-year peace deal. The one to broker this deal is the antichrist.

Jerusalem will not be divided and you have gotten it all wrong.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

And the one to broker that peace deal is the man of Sin himself... The antichrist.

The rapture should take place just before or immediately after the peace treaty is signed.

Peace and safety has been proclaimed, there is no peace deal.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
SweetJoystick:

well for me it is Pope Francis, if not him the antichrist might come from the Roman Catholic church.

Well we'll have the antichrist and the false prophet working together.

No matter how similar the Pope's characteristics are to those of the false prophet, what we have at best is speculation.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Peace and safety has been proclaimed, there is no peace deal.

Wrong, according to the scriptures, there will actually be a peace deal signed with a definite timeframe of 7 years.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1, read and understand...

The Tribulation will begin when the Antichrist signs a seven-year covenant with Israel. He will not fully honor that covenant but will break it in the middle of the 7 years Daniel's Vision - (see Dan 9:27).

"He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week" (seven years - each day is one year). This important phrase indicates that the event that starts the 70th week (the seven year tribulation), is the signing of a seven year Covenant between the Antichrist and Israel (Daniel's 70th Week). It is certain that the signing of the covenant begins the period called the Tribulation.

At the halfway point of the Tribulation which is three and a half years, the Antichrist will break this covenant with Israel with an event called "The Abomination of Desolation" . This also signals there is only three and a half more years remaining before Christ returns to earth to set up His Earthly Kingdom (Christ's Earthly Kingdom).

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

One Provision of that Covenant Between the Antichrist and Israel might permit the Jews to Rebuild Their Temple which must be rebuilt in Jerusalem as the unbelieving Jews will once again resume their sacrifices.

To get the Muslims to move from their Dome of the Rock, the Antichrist might negotiate an agreement between Israel and the Remnants of the Arab world to relocate them to other countries thus giving them the opportunity to build their Temple. However this is done, it will happen as Israel will once again have a temple in the end times.

Since the antichrist will come on the world scene after the strength of Russia and her Arab allies has been broken (Gog and Magog). He could talk the Muslim survivors into moving their sacred mosque somewhere else.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Jerusalem will not be divided and you have gotten it all wrong.

Whether or not it will be divided, there has to be a definite peace agreement. What they have at the UN now, isn't a peace agreement. Infact, there is no agreement, just a vote that isnt even binding. A vote that the US says won't change anything.

The US and Israel are taking steps every now and then since the vote, to show their dissaproval.

1 Like

Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by SweetJoystick(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

Well we'll have the antichrist and the false prophet working together.

No matter how similar the Pope's characteristics are to those of the false prophet, what we have at best is speculation.
true
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

Whether or not it will be divided, there has to be a definite peace agreement. What they have at the UN now, isn't a peace agreement. Infact, there is no agreement, just a vote that isnt even binding. A vote that the US says won't change anything.

The US and Israel are taking steps every now and then since the vote, to show their dissaproval.

I don't think there will be any peace agreement. Again, when they say the agreement is non binding, this is another deception; every nation that voted no to Trump will not put their embassy in Jerusalem. Even Trump that declared the capital still signed the waiver to KEEP THE EMBASSY OUT OF JERUSALEM. Trump signed the waiver to keep the US embassy out of Jerusalem for another 6months despite all the hot air.

Guatemala that voted yes says they will move their embassy only after the US has moved its own, and America will not have an embassy in Jerusalem for atleast the next three years, this is all just so laughable.

Peace and Safety has been declared and I have explained it in the watchers thread.
Re: A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians by donnie(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
MrPresident1:

Keep your fingers crossed and be on the lookout.

The watchman has sounded the alarm.

Read...
http://www.discoverrevelation.com/16.html

And watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxTpDlTurb4

And...

https://vimeo.com/248515629

You don't know it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Is The Only True Religion / Proof: Accuracy Of New Testament Accounts Of Jesus Using An Inverted Logic Tree / Kristiane Backer- "from MTV To Mecca"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.