Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz (35542 Views)

Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021' / Don Jazzy Rocked And Slapped Actress Mimi Bumbum As She Give Him A Hot Lap Dance / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by IamHeWrites: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Superstar singer and actor, Folarin Falana aka Falz The Bahd Guy, has shared his bitter experience with SARS Officials following the #EndSARS movement launched by private Nigerian citizens.

The singer who had an interview with NET in preparation for his first concert ‘The Falz Experience’, said;
“On this particular day, they spotted us somewhere in Lagos and double-crossed us, they then asked us to come down from our car.

My manager tried to have a conversation with them but before he knew it, they gave him a dirty slap, he was close to tears. They said they would arrest us and take us their station. I wanted to sue them, not as a lawyer, but solely because they violated my human rights, but then, it is really sad that they think because they have guns, they think they are in a position of power and they use these to oppress poor Nigerians.”

He also suggested a solution;
“The entire police force needs a revamp. The problem is that so many of them are not as educated as they should be, so they treat people in a certain way. People are speaking up because things have gone out of hand. These are the men who are supposed to protect us, but they are opening fire on us. They have resulted to targeting young guys. These days, once they see a young man looking flashy, they automatically think you are a yahoo boy”, he concluded

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/officials-harassed-me-and-slapped-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Sarz on the beat....
One came to my area to harass one small boy
We dey opposite for one bar dey kpef Goldberg
I saw them looking really tired plus the shout and I know the small boy...chingbain e no get..he just dey use ayam yahoo totori all those small girls. E be like say na one of them papa call them for the boy. To cut tori I just wave them make dem come,my guys been dey fear but knowing who I beis dem calm. Them first use strong face I just dey laff inside. Officer collect Goldberg sun too much... Dem say no say na working time. But I fit convert am to cash. I tell oga say no worry the cash own dey make una sip some Goldie. Na so oga say boys,one for the road. That was around 2pm. Na 6 we comot there. Boy wey dem find don pishauun.

Moral of the story.....they are human beings with needs. If the government restructure their salary these guys go change. Na hunger dey push them. I just know.

By the way thunder fire them sha on behalf of thosenwey done suffer for their hand

314 Likes 25 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by ipobarecriminals: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Next..
undecided
cummando:
Next..
u trafu since?Dnt see ur post here again.Be safe dis yelutide
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedu trafu since?Dnt see ur post here again.Be safe dis yelutide
My oga I dey o. How body. Eyaf tey

I dey see your handwork.....me likey
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by ipobarecriminals: 4:03am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:

My oga I dey o. How body. Eyaf tey

I dey see your handwork.....me likey
I dey kampe..About to drive my family back to home from camp.
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I dey kampe..About to drive my family back to home from camp.
Abeg easy jeje....may God grant you safe passage

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Turks: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2017
SARS no go do you je-je-je-jejely o...

10 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by WisdomCanada(m): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2017
#EndSars

7 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Heywhizzy(m): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2017
SARS should be declared a terrorist organization by Buhari asap

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by dbynonetwork: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2017
FALZ wanted to offer SARS something light.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by onatisi(m): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....
I saw them looking really tired plus the shout and I know the small boy...chingbain e no get..he just dey use ayam yahoo totori all those small girls. E be like say na one of them papa call them for the boy. To cut tori I just wave them make dem come,my guys been dey fear but knowing who I beis dem calm. Them first use strong face I just dey laff inside. Officer collect Goldberg sun too much... Dem say no say na working time. But I fit convert am to cash. I tell oga say no worry the cash own dey make una sip some Goldie. Na so oga say boys,one for the road. That was around 2pm. Na 6 we comot there. Boy wey dem find don pishauun.

Moral of the story.....they are human beings with needs. If the government restructure their salary these guys go change. Na hunger dey push them. I just know.

By the way thunder fire them sha on behalf of thosenwey done suffer for their hand

Funny story

3 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Matters arising. ........
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by pilarnig(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2017
And you no speak out since na now you dey talk... Hmm Falz wedon sir, grin grin[center]

4 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2017
It is not only SARS, the entire police force needs to be revamped. Police just like to intimidate and brutalize innocent citizens and when they see the real armed robbers, they take cover. Even within the force, the ogas intimidate the junior officers.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 09, 2017
#endsars

5 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by cardoctor(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Ate u a robber?
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by tee4naija(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2017
There is hardly any Nigerian that has not had the sad experience of these SARS touts. The govt really needs to do something about it fast. This should start from making them wear uniforms with their name tags. People behave more responsibly when they carry their name tags.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by money121(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Pele
Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by vioment: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Many cultist disguised as SARS.

17 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by sureheaven(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Ur dad once said he will sue the fed. Government because a pothole fell him now he can't sue the SARS who embarrassed u and slapped ur manager, or maybe u didn't tell him. Wehdone sir

13 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by ElPadrino33: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Why him never talk all these while ?

4 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Crixina(f): 5:23am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....

Hunger pushes you to go drink beer at when you should be working...
If na so, let over 90% of Nigerians become rogues now, cos truth be told, only very few govt workers' salary in this country makes sense.
My brother it's pure greed, even if the govt triples their salaries, wetin dey blood dey blood

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Forzap: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....

lie lie, who you be to call SARS ppl over when dem dey about to harass person, wey dier eyes go dey shook, abeg clean your mouth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by purem(m): 5:24am On Dec 09, 2017
My manager tried to have a conversation with them but before he knew it, they gave him a dirty slap, he was close to tears. They said they would arrest us and take us their station.

And this is were d story ends?

SARS wanted something from u coz u'r A Star, u sef no say na Dec we dey

4 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by purem(m): 5:24am On Dec 09, 2017
My manager tried to have a conversation with them but before he knew it, they gave him a dirty slap, he was close to tears. They said they would arrest us and take us their station.

And this is were d story ends?

SARS wanted something from u coz u'r A Star, u sef no say na Dec we dey na

2 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by heed101(m): 5:24am On Dec 09, 2017
cummando:
Sarz on the beat....

Now i can now conclude that most senseless comments are made by the developers. What is the meaning of this in this early morning?�

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by itchie: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Even falz too. If they can harass falz the son of Barrister Femi Falana then you can imagine the fate of the poor masses

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by onatisi(m): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2017
The problem starts with the recruitment process.
Police officers who are highly educated rarely behave lawlessly. But majority of the lower ranks are secondary school dropouts who joined the force as a means or avenue of survival and to make ends meet. All these coupled with the dangers associated with their profession now makes them to see innocent ppl as targets to make money from .

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by rawpadgin(m): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2017
We have 2 types of SARS in naija..........
SARS on the beat & SARS wen dey beat undecided

27 Likes

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by jaheymezz(m): 5:26am On Dec 09, 2017
is too early to lie now haba

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by Sunkyphil(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Y is everyone after sarz

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz by bart10: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Na so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies / Asa Asika: 'How I Met DJ Cuppy' / Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.