Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Tablet And A Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tablet And A Phone (526 Views)

I Need Suggestion On Samsung Tablet And Mobile Phone To Buy / Samsung Phone, Tablet And Ipad Are For Sale. / Freebies - Shop For Tablet And Get Free Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tablet And A Phone by Charmin1(f): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Please you guys should help me decide

I want to get a Samsung tablet and and a Samsung phone but I don't know if buying the same brand will be good.

I have been using Gionee phones and I really enjoy them but I don't know if I should continue with them.
Will you choose a Gionee over a Samsung? Why? And which Gionee phone will you suggest I buy? Which Gionee is better than M5?

And please what are the disadvantage of having a tablet ?
You can suggest a Samsung phone to get too.
Price range for phone is between 70-80
Thanks
Re: Tablet And A Phone by korban3134(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Hi Charmin.. I'm George from Kore Mobiles Nigeria... Instead of buying a tablet & phone separately you could get a "phablet" 6inches device... We have a selection of devices that are affordable within your budget and that will meet your needs... Call or WhatsApp me on 08038708318....

Re: Tablet And A Phone by donbenie(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Samsung is good and I'll suggest a Phablet like someone mentioned,tablets are so 2013..your price range will determine the best Galaxy to choose from..

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Officially Release Galaxy A8 And A8+ In January 2018 / How To Easily Turn Off Alerts For Memories In Photos On Ios / Samsung Galaxy A8 & Galaxy A8+ Release Date Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.