Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Is The Instagram Direct App? The New Insta Messenger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Instagram Direct App? The New Insta Messenger (1827 Views)

Insta Wallet Pay Activation / Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage / This Is Why You Need The Facebook Messenger Bot On You Website/blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Instagram Direct App? The New Insta Messenger by yourblogcoach(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2017
If you are an avid Instagram user, you are most likely more than a little familiar with the app’s direct messaging capabilities (or DMs, because the youths say). DMs permit you to chat in private with your friends, connect with followers, and in person react to stories your friends have posted.

http://allbloggingcoach.com/2017/12/what-is-the-instagram-direct-app-could-it-be-an-exciting-new-way-to-connect-with-friends.html

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization For Business / How Do I Draw Traffic To My Forum / I Need Help About Smf Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.