Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Reject This Kind Of Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Reject This Kind Of Country (565 Views)

Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Reject This Kind Of Country by 006(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
For those bashing Dora, you can do so all you want.
It's only you that know who you are? What you think inside of you? How biased you are? How tribal you are? How insincere you are and how dumb you are?

One question for you though. What if Dora never talked?
An unseen Yaradua will still be there. The cabal will still be in charge of the country. Does that make you happy as a Nigerian you claim to be?
What if there was a coup as a result of inaction by well placed Nigerians till Dora talked? Can you go around in the US most of you stay and say to others, I am proud of my country?

All these tell me, we cherish mismanagement, we are proud of the state of the Nation. Maybe some of you who are schooling in the US and UK have parents in Nigerian government that are benefiting from the status quo, hence your hatred/dislike for Dora.

America was able to overcome the mafia because they value good people. Does this explain why we have not overcome corruption? When someone finally gets enough courage and says, ok this game has to stop for the good of the country, then you people will turn against him/her.

It amazes me that this is coming out of people that are enjoying the hard work, protests, struggles, and good governance of the Western World are the ones that hate, once in a while, someone will muster courage in Nigeria and say, enough is enough.

I reject this kind of country.
Re: I Reject This Kind Of Country by Sunofgod(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
I think its only the animals (politicians) in government giving her a hard time -

I detect that a majority of Nigerian citizens appreciate her efforts to try the impossible and improve this country.
Re: I Reject This Kind Of Country by 006(m): 5:36am On Mar 31, 2010
I think its only the animals (politicians) in government giving her a hard time -

Maybe, the politicians have the means to give her a hard time, but there are still goons running around calling her names. It's very unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Is Someone Assassinating Our Politicians? / New Cabinet Emerges - Dora Akunyili Retains Her Job As Minister Of Information / Sun Newspapers Begins The Journey To Golgotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.