Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (63065 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by dainformant(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2017
A little girl identified as Esther with a K-leg - has been given a reason to smile again after undergoing a corrective surgery. According to reports, the girl and her mother plan on celebrating when she finally arrives home after 2 and a half months of rehabilitation as Esther now steps into the life she was supposed to live.

“We’ll all be dancing when we get home, and now my Esther will finally be able to join in like she’s always wanted to!”—Esther’s mother, Male said...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/little-girl-k-leg-smiles-undergoing-corrective-surgery-photos.html

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2017
grin
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

Good

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Not bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Yeligray(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Amazing but i know that the surgery was not done here in Nigeria...

35 Likes

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by deco22(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2017
It still needs a bit of correction dohhh

Happy for her

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by DLondonboiy: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Halfbread is better than buns. angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by kay29000(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Wow! Lovely! Look at the smile on her face. smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by salbis(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Who say money no good?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Colybaly: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
please I have not gotten more than 20 likes and 5 shares

Even if you hate me, click share

[s]even if you are just passing bye, click like or share and pass[/s]

No hard feelings

grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked

448 Likes 153 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by donstan18: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2017
She's a beautiful girl, Very beautiful!!

Aside that, Judging from her old look, she has K-Leg...But after undergoing the surgery, She improved and now has two left legs.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by greatface(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Good for her.

But what is the meaning of "Esther's Mother, Male Said..."
yanshDoctor:
look like the job was done only on left leg.
Or only on the right leg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by buskie13(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwa ,nothing is no longer impossible, thank God for medicine
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by ychris: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Flirting with a deeper life girl ain't easy @ all ooo.......
You: Bae watsup?
She: Please my name is sister Grace not Bae..
You: Ok sister Grace how are you?
She: The lord is my strength......
You: what are you doing?...
She: I am cooking......
You: Awwwww can I come and help you?
She: No please I can do all things through christ
that strengthens me
You: Ok @ least I will come when you are done so
you can serve me ...
She: Please I only serve the living God..
You: Ok ooo sister Grace what are you wearing?
She: Am wearing the full Armour of God
Edakun sh'ogun laiye ni?
Lolssssss
# copied

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by michaelbiz: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Give your baby the right nutrition, una no go gree.
Two years down the line, you won't let us rest with fundraising a dvert - "Help My Baby, She Has A Health Condition"
Exclusive breastfeeding for the first six (6) months is like a guardian angel's law that preserves your baby mysteriously from all the bad things you cannot even want for your enemy's baby.
I just thank God for the doctors that helped you.
This type of K-leg is an avoidable deformation - please parents, receive ear in Jesus Name!
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by yanshDoctor: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2017
look like the job was done only on left leg.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Harmored(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
kiss

8 Likes

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by shadrach77: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
It's called knocked knees not K leg. Thank God for Morden medicine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Solidkay(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
This is similar to the kind of change nigerians voted for, Not the one we are experiencing now. Congrats dear
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Stevengerd(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Money Stops nonsense
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Ycmia: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
but being a k-legged person is not a disease

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by SirLakes: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwa Loni Glory

Thank God for science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Stevengerd(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Money stops nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:
Amazing but i know that the surgery was not done here in Nigeria...
it was doned here

2 Likes

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by fajob: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2017
It still needs a bit of correction dohhh

Happy for her
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by veacea: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Wonders of medicine
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by sharpwriter(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
please I have not gotten more than 20 likes and 5 shares

Even if you hate me, click share

[s]even if you are just passing bye, click like or share and pass[/s]

No hard feelings

grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked

You wan use am collect money for bank ba?
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by free2ryhme: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2017
dainformant:
A little girl identified as Esther with a K-leg - has been given a reason to smile again after undergoing a corrective surgery. According to reports, the girl and her mother plan on celebrating when she finally arrives home after 2 and a half months of rehabilitation as Esther now steps into the life she was supposed to live.

“We’ll all be dancing when we get home, and now my Esther will finally be able to join in like she’s always wanted to!”—Esther’s mother, Male said...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/little-girl-k-leg-smiles-undergoing-corrective-surgery-photos.html

Nice one
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by sisisioge: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2017
This is awesome...thank God for doctors! She would have grown to be limited by the legs. Thank goodness!
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by gafar1972(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
wooow what bout all those masses children on the street with the Same problem..there Is ntn money can't do sha
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by chiefoo26(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
better now i guess....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.