Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City (3342 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Anyone Who Shipped On Aliexpress To Calabar / Shipping From Aliexpress To Osogbo, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by inas911(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2017
I just moved from Port harcourt to Benin city. I use to ship my products from Aliexpress to my PH office address which was easy. Am currently transferred to Benin city and i wish to make a phone purchase from Aliexpress. Has anyone here shipped a product or phone from Aliexpress to Benin City? Let me here from you.
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by agohmamuda(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Use your full Benin address, but u won't get it there. You will have to pick it up from post office on Airport road.
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by Papoose269(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
The post office in Benin city is very corrupt. If you are expecting one phone pray it gets to you intact and if it's more than one phone be those crooks will probably keep one for themselves not to mention the custom charge you will have to pay before collecting your item
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by inas911(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
agohmamuda:
Use your full Benin address, but u won't get it there. You will have to pick it up from post office on Airport road.

WOW!! Back in Port Harcourt, all my stuff from Aliexpress are usually couriered to my office. I use only Aliexpress Standard Shipping. But would the people in the post office call me that my package has landed ?
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by inas911(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Papoose269:
The post office in Benin city is very corrupt. If you are expecting one phone pray it gets to you intact and if it's more than one phone be those crooks will probably keep one for themselves not to mention the custom charge you will have to pay before collecting your item

I have never paid to collect my stuff before. Is it only in Benin City this crook acts are committed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by GrandMufti: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
inas911:

WOW!! Back in Port Harcourt, all my stuff from Aliexpress are usually couriered to my office. I use only Aliexpress Standard Shipping. But would the people in the post office call me that my package has landed ?

Yes they will. Take note of the weight of the package as stated on nipost tracking site and do a video unboxing there at the P.O before leaving. There is one young lady there that normally calls. Just be civil with them.

Depending on your area, you'll have to collect it at ugbowo P.O opposite Uniben gate, otherwise, it'll be at airport road, just trekking distance from ring road

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by bamac(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please check if those phones are on Jumia, if yes i can be of great help. I will assist you with the ordering and make sure it gets to you without no extra charge apart from shipping fee charged by Jumia, i will even remove up to 50% off the shipping for you. http://facebook.com/jumia.bamisepeters
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by kally01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
uncle its not hard ohh av bought a lot of things, although they wont bring it to ur house. they will call u to come and pick it ,that's if the seller included ur phone number on the package, if not u have to go the post office urself. then sometimes u pay but its not much I guess the highest av paid is 200 naira and it was when I went to collect a phone. for smaller items they might not charge u
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by kally01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
kally01:
uncle its not hard ohh av bought a lot of things, although they wont bring it to ur house. they will call u to come and pick it ,that's if the seller included ur phone number on the package, if not u have to go the post office urself. then sometimes u pay but its not much I guess the highest av paid is 200 naira and it was when I went to collect a phone. for smaller items they might not charge u
make sure u use the right shipping address
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by youngsahito(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
inas911:
I just moved from Port harcourt to Benin city. I use to ship my products from Aliexpress to my PH office address which was easy. Am currently transferred to Benin city and i wish to make a phone purchase from Aliexpress. Has anyone here shipped a product or phone from Aliexpress to Benin City? Let me here from you.
pls sir, can u explain to me how u do order 4 ur goods though I stay in lag.tnks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by GrandMufti: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
youngsahito:
pls sir, can u explain to me how u do order 4 ur goods though I stay in lag.tnks

https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by odysey: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2017
inas911:

share links to some of the phones you purchase from them tnx
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by inas911(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
I sincerely appreciate all your kind replies and guide.
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by agohmamuda(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
inas911:

Yes they would. They will text u actually. Then make u pay 200 or 500 Naira.
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by agohmamuda(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
bamac:
Please check if those phones are on Jumia, if yes i can be of great help. I will assist you with the ordering and make sure it gets to you without no extra charge apart from shipping fee charged by Jumia, i will even remove up to 50% off the shipping for you. http://facebook.com/jumia.bamisepeters

My fellow JFORCE, I see you.
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by KendrickAyomide: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Bro, please what's the postal code for these two locations
Re: How Do I Get A Phone Shipped From Aliexpress To Benin City by JandyJ(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Use 300001 as yr postal ID. Your item will be delivered to the post office at airport road

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy With 85k Budget / Xiaomi Is The Apple Of China / Screen Overlay In Tecno W2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.