Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Boko Haram Send Us Letter Before Attacking---soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Send Us Letter Before Attacking---soldier (510 Views)

‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Send Us Letter Before Attacking---soldier by Jtownonline: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
A Soldier fighting Boko Haram Borno State in the North Eastern part of Nigeria said the terrorist group usually send letters to the Nigeria Military before attacking their camps in Maiduguri.
Last week, I attended a seminar on Social Media Entrepreneurship in Gombe State. After the seminar, I boarded a cab with a Military man to Abuja. On our way, one of the passenger brought up the issue of insurgency in Nigeria; how the present administration is fighting it and the progress so
far. He was mute for a while before he decided to contribute to the topic of discussion. Before uttering a word, he said there are so many things that Nigerians are oblivious of regarding the fight against the Boko Haram terrorist group. He said he has been in Borno State since 2010 and he has experienced most of the attacks by the terrorist group.
Boko haram before most of their attack send us letters before they attack our camps. I was shocked and I told him this should give you guys an edge over them, he looked at me and laughed and said how can we prepare that time when the weapons we had that time can not stand their sophisticated weapons? the only preparation is based on weapons we had .
At one point the Federal government upgraded our weapons that was when were able to start recapturing placed captured by Boko Haram. Before Boko Haram killed one of the best commanders I have fought side by side with Lt. Col Abu Ali of blessed memories, Boko Haram sent a letter to us notifying us that they will attack us. We had our best preparation before the attack, we repelled them back. We defeated them that day but they took us unawares when a suicide bomber drove a car laded bombs into our camp. That was when we lost our Commander.
All Nigerians can do is to pray for us because it will only take the grace of God to totally defeat Boko Haram or any terrorist group.

Source:https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/12/boko-haram-send-us-letter-before.html

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Send Us Letter Before Attacking---soldier by nittroboy(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
sad Reading
Re: Boko Haram Send Us Letter Before Attacking---soldier by MONITZ: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Believe Boko Haram is fighting a genuine cause at ur own peril,it's just a political tool by the northern elites,how big and how well armed is this sect that they can't be vanquished/exterminated just once and for all but because it's for a sinister motive its total eradication will never be done ..This country is gone to the dogs..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Arrest Innoson Motors Boss / Arrested At Gunpoint. Prank Gone Wrong! / Jumia Online Store Raises A Serious Scam Alert(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.