Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Swine Is Forbidden - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Swine Is Forbidden (891 Views)

Protect Your Investment From African Swine Flu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Swine Is Forbidden by onlyTheTruth(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2017
-- Some reason Flesh of Swine (pig) and those which are forbidden to eat

1. Pigs are absolute garbage guts, they’ll eat anything from their own feces, cancer growths on other pigs, different sorts of insects, decaying animal flesh and drink their own urine.

2. The pig’s meat absorbs toxins better than any other animal. These toxins spoil the meat and make it dangerous.

3. The pig is the only mammal that does not sweat or perspire, thus, meaning, the sweat and toxins merge in the flesh.

4. Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

5. Farmers who keep pigs often open them up to rattlesnakes nest, because even a snake bite can not poison a pig.

6. When a pig dies, the maggots, bacteria and insects eat the pig’s flesh faster than any other animal.

7. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, cysts and eggs will be killed.

8. A pig’s meat holds twice as more fat as beef, which obviously, is not good for the human body.

9. A cow, with 4 stomachs, digests its food in good time – whilst, the pig takes 4 hours to digest its foul food, which turns into flesh.

10. Pigs carry about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why Allah commanded us to not even to touch their carcass.

11. Pork can cause diseases such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, ms, meningitis and permanent gall bladder trouble.

12. Pig meat is so poisonous and filthy, they have sewer lines running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough, which gets into the meat.

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by Baroba(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
You are obviously a Moslem and i respect your religion, but everything you wrote up there is complete and utter nonsense; people have been eating pork for years and will continue to do so.. I love my bacons, back rashes, ribs, pork bellies and porkie pies.. Please take your belief somewhere else..

6 Likes

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by 14teenK: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin this is the funniest shit I've read

2 Likes

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by davillian(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Don't criticise my dirty boy(pig)
I love pork. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by okikiosibodu(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
OP, I am not a Muslim but curiousity got a better part of me...
@10. Pigs carry about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why Allah commanded us to not even to touch their carcass....
How are you expected to dispose of the carcass of a pig around your vicinity if you do not touch it?

1 Like

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by kolokolobi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
okikiosibodu:
OP, I am not a Muslim but curiousity got a better part of me...
@10. Pigs carry about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why Allah commanded us to not even to touch their carcass....
How are you expected to dispose of the carcass of a pig around your vicinity if you do not touch it?

There are ways of disposing highly risky carcases. A good example is during the Ebola epidemic. Protetective gear and rigid transportation guidelines. Complete and controlled Incineration is usual option to avoid fluid seapage into water sources.
Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by okikiosibodu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
kolokolobi:

There are ways of disposing highly risky carcases. A good example is during the Ebola epidemic. Protetective gear and rigid transportation guidelines. Complete and controlled Incineration is usual option to avoid fluid seapage into water sources.
But you still have to TOUCH the carcass

2 Likes

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by joinnow: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why below tongue
Pork is the most widely consumed meat in the world, followed by poultry, beef, and mutton

1 Like

Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by joinnow: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why below tongue
Pork is the most widely consumed meat in the world, followed by poultry, beef, and mutton

quote author=onlyTheTruth post=63118496]-- Some reason Flesh of Swine (pig) and those which are forbidden to eat

1. Pigs are absolute garbage guts, they’ll eat anything from their own feces, cancer growths on other pigs, different sorts of insects, decaying animal flesh and drink their own urine.

2. The pig’s meat absorbs toxins better than any other animal. These toxins spoil the meat and make it dangerous.

3. The pig is the only mammal that does not sweat or perspire, thus, meaning, the sweat and toxins merge in the flesh.

4. Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

5. Farmers who keep pigs often open them up to rattlesnakes nest, because even a snake bite can not poison a pig.

6. When a pig dies, the maggots, bacteria and insects eat the pig’s flesh faster than any other animal.

7. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, cysts and eggs will be killed.

8. A pig’s meat holds twice as more fat as beef, which obviously, is not good for the human body.

9. A cow, with 4 stomachs, digests its food in good time – whilst, the pig takes 4 hours to digest its foul food, which turns into flesh.

10. Pigs carry about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why Allah commanded us to not even to touch their carcass.

11. Pork can cause diseases such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, ms, meningitis and permanent gall bladder trouble.

12. Pig meat is so poisonous and filthy, they have sewer lines running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough, which gets into the meat.[/quote]
Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by kolokolobi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
okikiosibodu:

But you still have to TOUCH the carcass

That's why you have gloves on one hand and strict guidelines for moving such level of dangerous carcass. I also mentioned protective clothing. In some instances all clothing used for the day are destroyed and not even reused. Equipment that maybe reused are under strict conditions sterilized for reuse too. The gloves might not be even simple surgical gloves too.
Re: Why Swine Is Forbidden by Baroba(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Pigs bred in clean environments is relatively cleaner and safer than the diseased cows and goats openly sold in filthy Nigerian markets.. Let me take you to a pig farm in England, you will change your story.. It all boils down to care and management..

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Rottweiler Is Available For Interested Buyer / Newly Made Dog Cage For Sale Or Exchange With A Pup / Beautiful Lady Kiss And Feed Live Bear Sitting On Her Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.