Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) (14677 Views)

Houses Demolished In Eti-osa As Lagos Gov't Cracks Down On Illegal Structures / Ogun Demolishes Illegal Structures In Kara Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
E
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by python1: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gkemz:

A fool talks not because he has something to say but he needed to release his foolishness. See wetin you do yourself.

Quoting me and typing trash wouldn't stop pain. If you are pained, take paracetamol. grin

1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
Demolition of illegal structures?
Anambra and illegal structures grin

More like "Lagos and illegal structures":

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by python1: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

More like "Lagos and illegal structure":
Lol, but I thought Lagos belongs to igbos. grin grin

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by basty: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ambode hate Igbo. Why nau Ambode
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Chukazu: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Very corny smart governor...he waited until after elections to show sad
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obiano should invest heavily in infrastructure, especially in Nnewi, Onitsha and awka
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Kiakia(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Thank you. Thats what i had in mind to write. This is what Ambode did, Ohanaeze labeled him ndigbo enemy #1. Where is Ohanaeze to see what Obiano is doing and here give him the enemy position 2?
Do you dudes not understand the term, illegal structure? As in, illegal structure? Means it or the structure was built illegally on a land where it was not supposed to be built in the first place.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Lol, but I thought Lagos belongs to igbos. grin grin

Of course. That's obvious. Hence the illegal structures.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by python1: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

Of course. That's obvious. Hence the illegal structures.
Okay
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by almarthins(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:
This Rochas Okorocha is a wicked man o... He has extended the demolition to Awka.

Na wao! U get brain so?
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by achi4u(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
That Awka needs a serious demolition, too many snake roads every junction.

Obiano should borrow a leave from Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.

#chino oya attack grin
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by twilliamx(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
If na Lagos now, we for no hear word...
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by hisgrace090: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Okorocha is evil chanters, where are you?

Seems all of you have suddenly become deaf and dumb?
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by harlext(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Disheartening
LasGidiOwner:

Why arr you people from Abia state cursed just your una state? You guys have never been seen discussing about your dead Abia state and how to rescue it.

Ok discuss this video from Abia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by mgbadike81: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
I didn't vote so I'm not disappointed, all the political leaders in the south east are self centered cowards.on Biafra I stand, God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Evil and wicked government always have a way of punishing the masses for not voting for them or going against their wish. Obiano has been the Governor of Anambra for four consecutive years but never saw any reason to demolish the illegal structures in quote' until the Anambralians decided to register their displeasure in his wicked government by withdrawing their accents on the 18 November, few days later he suddenly remembered there were illegal structures in Awka and imminently Onitsha and the rest. This was the same measures Okoroawusa used to punish the Imolites; Buhari also entrenched the terrorist attacks by Fulani herdsmen to get at the 5%ters who didn't vote for him. I don't need anyone to tell me that this very action of Obiano was advised by his partner in crime (Okoroawusa) and that's his Christmas gift for the Anambra people. Let this yobbish action by Obiano confirm to those who ignominiously declined to admit that there were no genuine election in Anambra and that has left Obiano as the Governor of his own immediate family. May God punish him and Okoroawusa for every bit of pains they have caused the innocent citizens of their States.
Your God get power?

F**k ur God.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kiakia:
Do you dudes not understand the term, illegal structure? As in, illegal structure? Means it or the structure was built illegally on a land where it was not supposed to be built in the first place.
If na Okorocha u go define"illegal structure"?
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Fuckadict(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bolustical:
If this were to be happening in Lagos and other APC states like Imo, some mentally lame flatichukwus would have been crying foul shouting victimisation and marginalisation claiming their traders were the target.

I hate development being politicised.

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS WORD?
ONE DAY YOU WILL UNKNOWINGLY LAY COURSE ON YOURSELF BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Your God get power?

F**k ur God.
Let Him defend Himself here. If my God has power, by the powers of the Holy Spirit, in the mighty resurrection power and the mighty name of Yahweh Heshua, may the wrath of God visit you for challenging His powers.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by baddosky1: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
Demolition of illegal structures?
Anambra and illegal structures grin

At least there are structures there. It's far better than your shanties which are unstructured and pelted with early morning shit from the after effect of eating gbegiri undecided

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
lillan042:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvisny15guM

nawao

for this xmas period ooo

am not understanding @ alll

Let them bulldoze the whole illegal structures. Nigerians are very stupid. Wen I was serving in Awka, Someone built a 4 storey hospital under high tension power line.

Govt go come mark × on the building, the person wee just goan pay some money n clean the × and resume work again. This happened several times until the Building was completed.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Yyeske(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Story for the gods, were they told about the demolition yesterday?
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Yyeske(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:
This Rochas Okorocha is a wicked man o... He has extended the demolition to Awka.
Keep kwayet
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Yyeske(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

I'm so sure obiano have paid you Christmas bonus, come down to owerri 25th, i will be around. let's trash it out one on one. This argument is better off face to face8)
Who be dis?
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Yyeske(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Evil and wicked government always have a way of punishing the masses for not voting for them or going against their wish. Obiano has been the Governor of Anambra for four consecutive years but never saw any reason to demolish the illegal structures in quote' until the Anambralians decided to register their displeasure in his wicked government by withdrawing their accents on the 18 November, few days later he suddenly remembered there were illegal structures in Awka and imminently Onitsha and the rest. This was the same measures Okoroawusa used to punish the Imolites; Buhari also entrenched the terrorist attacks by Fulani herdsmen to get at the 5%ters who didn't vote for him. I don't need anyone to tell me that this very action of Obiano was advised by his partner in crime (Okoroawusa) and that's his Christmas gift for the Anambra people. Let this yobbish action by Obiano confirm to those who ignominiously declined to admit that there were no genuine election in Anambra and that has left Obiano as the Governor of his own immediate family. May God punish him and Okoroawusa for every bit of pains they have caused the innocent citizens of their States.
When you are done with your IPOB hates, please let us know.
The people being evicted weren't just told yesterday inugo.
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Yyeske(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
achi4u:
That Awka needs a serious demolition, too many snake roads every junction.

Obiano should borrow a leave from Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.

#chino oya attack grin
Mind your tongue abi fingers on this thread or else......
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Abagworo:
Shut up,does anambra have any connection with apc?

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Why arr you people from Abia state cursed just like una state? You guys have never been seen discussing about your dead Abia state and how to rescue it.

Ok discuss this video from Abia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU
Chaiii,cursed state,may God forgive any abia man wey go come here to talk trash instead of doing fasting n prayers for there state 2be exorcised of demonic legion!!!
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Let Him defend Himself here. If my God has power, by the powers of the Holy Spirit, in the mighty resurrection power and the mighty name of Yahweh Heshua, may the wrath of God visit you for challenging His powers.
May Amadioha,a servant of my ChiUkwu,that visits with thunder visit u!
Taaaa!
Are u d only one with a God?
Let me see how ur Yahweh(from Israel) will defeat my ChiUkwu of my Igbo ancestry.
The God of my forefathers will fight for me!
Isee!
Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by achi4u(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Mind your tongue abi fingers on this thread or else......
guy did mention ur name, the ewu Gambia decided not to fight back, maybe he's tired.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by Deathslater: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2018
LasGidiOwner:

My Father na esi ka ezi bida cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Really Need Pillars For Bungalow On A Dry Land? / SHOWROOM (the Right Site For Assorted Door For Good Security) / Update On Kuje Area Council In Abuja, Vis-a-vis Present And Proposed Developmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.