Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma (25060 Views)

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by skentelelady(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Beautiful kiss[left][/left]
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Veraatabeh(f): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
ofemigeorge:
e coni u
nawah
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by olawamide042(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
To me its like Miss kedike is gradually loosing her beauty or maybe its the makeup.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is it the camera effect or did Chidinma's make up artist go overboard with the kohl?
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Collins10(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
valdes00:
Some1 said - Even God loves dreadlocks that's why he gave it to Samson but Unfortunately Delilah was working for SARS...

hahahaha, naija and word of mouth ehn
Sorry, was that meant to be a joke?
If it is, then you have failed, because it is not funny!
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
two girls cannot take pictures together without people tagging them as gay?...
Pesin no fit take pics in peace again
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by valdes00(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Collins10:
Sorry, was that meant to be a joke?
If it is, then you have failed, because it is not funny!
Sorry, was ur comment meant to make me sad or bring me down..?

if it is, then you have failed. Because it didnt
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by bleskid: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
na so
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by aldexrio(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Articul8:
My crush chidinma
Which crush? My guy go back of line ooo
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by labanj1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oooooooh. This Chidinma makeup face be reminding me of Bobrisky.

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Waleclassic: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
[b][/b]cutie putirry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Sleezwizz: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mopolchi:
Na marriage remain. Chidinma don bleach finish.

Haba.... na wa for u o
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Collins10(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
valdes00:

Sorry, was ur comment meant to make me sad or bring me down..?

if it is, then you have failed. Because it didnt
Lol... Actually, it wasn't.

But honestly, I'm impressed by the brilliance in your reply.

You are rare, man!
I'm sorry that my first reply to you was rude. Forgive me.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by valdes00(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Collins10:
Lol... Actually, it wasn't.

But honestly, I'm impressed by the brilliance in your reply.

You are rare, man!
I'm sorry that my first reply to you was rude. Forgive me.
Nah, its nothing bro..... Apology accepted....
Life is too short to keep grudges.....

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by expozey(f): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Makeup no jus fit ds chidinma lady at all. She is a natural beauty anyday anytime. Wish she'd stick with no or very minimal makeup
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Harrynight(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
shey Chidinma no dey grow ni? since i knew her still same chidinma

omoni is jus supercute... admire her lik kilode
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by ShayGirl(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
ofemigeorge:
e coni u

What r u saying broda? undecided
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by ShayGirl(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Brown14:

hater.

Crusher...sorry oo
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by ShayGirl(f): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
enigmaticlion:
that's the work of thick sperm

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by ShayGirl(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
IamLaura:

You're right but they will soon come and label you a hater.

I await their arrival bae, I wear their trouser come tongue

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by ofemigeorge(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShayGirl:

What r u saying broda? undecided
grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by kennsville(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Brown14:

hater.

Somebody before me predicted this
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by luvlymabel: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2017
OMONI IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL I GUESS THAT, CHI CHI IS A SHORT.......
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by Brown14: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShayGirl:

Crusher...sorry oo
crushee no qualms

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by terrymason(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
dollyjoy:
cute
joy where have you been...?
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by dollyjoy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
terrymason:
joy where have you been...?
Terry,been a while.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by terrymason(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
dollyjoy:
Terry,been a while.
your pm is working?
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by dollyjoy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
terrymason:
your pm is working?
I saw your mail.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by sylve11: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2017
enigmaticlion:
that's the work of thick sperm

grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma by okwabayi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
The difference in age is too obvious. Once an old layer stands near a month old hen it’s easy to tell which has lived longer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A: I Haven’t Taken Off My Earrings Since 2014 / The Best & Worst Dressed At The Future Awards 2014 ( Photos ) / Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.