Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Governor Has No Brain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Governor Has No Brain (416 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ / No S/east Governor Has Allocated Land For RUGA Settlement - Archbishop Chukwuma / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Governor Has No Brain by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
According to Jibrin Ibrahim, the worst elements in our society - the crooks, the swindlers, the daftest and the most selfish constitute the majority of the political class.

Yesterday, yet another group emerged to rescue Nigeria from the abyss. It is called the “Revive Nigeria Group” and is led by Aisha Waziri Umar. It followed the launching of the “National Intervention Movement” led by Olisa Agbakoba on 29th November. Previously, the “Emerging Political Leaders Group” had launched a Summit also in Abuja on 22nd November led by Datti Baba Ahmed and Frank Nweke.

I am told that many more are enroute. I lot of these groups have emerged from intense WhatsApp discussions on the national drift and the imperative of reinventing another type of leadership for the country. I guess the real issue is that as political preparations for the 2019 elections accelerate and two old politicians in their seventies appear to be the key candidates on the track, other generations are coming out to scream, following tutoring from the articulate Samson Otodo and his YIAGA youth movement that; “We Are Not Too Young To Run”.

For others, it’s not an age issue but one of ideas on how to transform Nigeria’s potential into development reality.

Continue reading interesting details here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com/2017/12/my-governor-has-no-brain_11.html?m=0
Re: My Governor Has No Brain by boss01: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alright
Re: My Governor Has No Brain by Nbote(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't want to know who ur governor is, at least he has a head but no brains. My governor in Imo state has no head talk more of brain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Law Bars Gov. Bello From Building House When Owing Salaries - Aide / Anambra Election: INEC Adhoc Staff To Protest Non Payment Of Allowances / Imo Commissioner For Sports Narrates How SARS Officers Robbed Him Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.