Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My R & B Music Is Out: (ready To Go) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My R & B Music Is Out: (ready To Go) (550 Views)

Brandnew Olusesi : Yetunde (suicidal) For Lovers Of R&b Music Only!!! / Nigerian Rap And R N B Music Videos / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My R & B Music Is Out: (ready To Go) by winta2007(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
Recently i released a new music titled ready to go.This is the hottest r&b music u have to listen to marketers have started bidding for it u can join just give me a call on 08132894360,pwd by c man.
Re: My R & B Music Is Out: (ready To Go) by ElRazur: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2010
I was online when you posted this thread, and I had the feeling you will not get a decent response - and rightly so.

You should at least have a website, somewhere or something to showcase your work.

You do not even take time to write out about who you are etc. I am not sure people will take interest in you.

There are just too many artist out there in the market today and many more trying to break through. You need do more to get yourself noticed. Good luck.
Re: My R & B Music Is Out: (ready To Go) by ofokaofoki: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2010
did i hear him say hottest?? something that hasnt even been heard by 2 people except the guy himself .lol

(1) (Reply)

Re: For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / Join The Modenine Fans Group On Facebook / Free Download-brand New Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.