Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is The Question: ''who Is The First President Of Nigeria'' Right? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Question: ''who Is The First President Of Nigeria'' Right? (1621 Views)

Who Was The First President In The World History? / Where You Can Get Cheap Smart Phones, Laptops And Ps4 In Nigeria Right Now / Where You Can Get Cheap Smart Phones, Laptops And Ps4 In Nigeria Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Question: ''who Is The First President Of Nigeria'' Right? by Deo1986(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
This question is controversial and will always be unless step is taken by our government to either rebrand the question or be clear about it.yesterday, i was instructed to prepare questions for applicants who would be interviewed on monday and one of the innevitable question in the General question is: who is the first president of Nigeria? I want to ask, are we confusing the first ever Nigerian who ruled as prime minister with the second in command who was the president? I will suggest that since Tafa Belewa was the prime minister and the executive, he should aptly be named the first prime minister of Nigeria, while Zik should be content with the status of ''our founding fathers''. Alongside Awolowo. And the question of 'first president' should be removed. How do you see it?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Comedian, Mark Angel, Shows Off His Big Cucumber ─ Photos / All I See Is Fake Castor Oil Everywhere / Fridaydumps.biz Dumps With Pin Shop 2021 - Best Dumps Shop Online - Buy Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.