Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception (42791 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by dee02(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
JamesReacher:
That's an eye opener. You seem civilized then turn crude along the line.Its alright anyway.
I apologise for the choice of words there.
Regards
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by Afromalaika(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
ct2:
why is this Otedola man always wearing white?

Na medicine naww...it is called 'eyonu awon agba' in Yoruba. ie every evil you think of him immediately disappears on seeing him.

���

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by profbeejay(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
big man things
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by oyebols(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
This people are part of the ordained rich men to exist on earth..but am also coming to join the league by grace of Gof almighty...flex dangote and others....for more entertainment gossip and articles visit oyebols..com....
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by ladycomfort(f): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Afromalaika:

Na medicine naww...it is called 'eyonu awon agba' in Yoruba. ie every evil you think of him immediately disappears on seeing him.

���

really

may be i should start wearing white all the time so evil will not befall me sad
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by lekonso: 1:51am On Dec 10, 2017
dee02:

Because you were trying it on.
I don't have any reason to come here and talk bullshit.
I have spoken about his humility and that should tell you that even if I am a leper, at the mosque he will still sit close by.
In June when Umar Ganduje attended the mosque, he came with a large entourage and they insisted on driving in so they can be dropped off... arguments ensued.. it was settled eventually...
Abdulmumuni Jubril comes to the same mosque and he walks in and out without any fanfare... those guys sit around with the exception of a few who go inside and have spaces reserved for them at the front row.
The IGP of police prays outside, under the same tent as normal folks... although his security detail surround him most times.
There is really no big deal.
We shake hands with most of these guys after prayers, normal stuff
Sammad I didn't know before but having remembered the face and digging around I know better.... that is my point!!
An average hausa man is very humble and relates well with the high and the low

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by loluadebayo: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2017
See wetin otedola wear. very simple. no design. abeg money no dey shout jare
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
kay29000:
Adenuga is never in any of these elite gatherings. Is seems the man is a recluse.
Same way you hardly find Seun anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by kay29000(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
AryaSand:

Same way you hardly find Seun anywhere.

Very true.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by SalamRushdie: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
kay29000:
Adenuga is never in any of these elite gatherings. Is seems the man is a recluse.

A total recluse and freak but surprisingly he was the only Nigerian billiionairr whose networth grew in the Buhari led recession

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by kay29000(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

A total recluse and freak but surprisingly he was the only Nigerian billiionairr whose networth grew in the Buhari led recession

Interesting. But I haven't really been seeing him on the Forbes list. Anyway, I might be wrong sha.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by dangotesmummy: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

Ancient of days
not just ancient of days but the billionaires mother wink

I have produced that.what have you reproduced tongue
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by Xisnin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
not just ancient of days but the billionaires mother wink

I have produced that.what have you reproduced tongue

I am yet to see any evidence of that.
Let us start with your pic showcasing your toothless jaw.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by dangotesmummy: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

I am yet to see any evidence of that.
Let us start with your pic showcasing your toothless jaw.
after showing your phenese grin
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by Xisnin(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
after showing your phenese grin
Jittery already
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by dangotesmummy: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

Jittery already
cry baby,you've started crying? grin

Don't worry I will tell my son to wipe your tears with money that will change your miserable life wink grin
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by Xisnin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
cry baby,you've started crying? grin

Don't worry I will tell my son to wipe your tears with money that will change your miserable life wink grin

If wishes were horses, beggars will ride.

Get out of your head and do something useful with your life.

Pretending to be who you are not won't alter your reality after
logging off the internet.

Heed this and thank me later, refuse and end up a failure.
Nuff said.
Re: Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception by dangotesmummy: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

If wishes were horses, beggars will ride.

Get out of your head and do something useful with your life.

Pretending to be who you are not won't alter your reality after
logging off the internet.

Heed this and thank me later, refuse and end up a failure.
Nuff said.
oti Dun.ojopa.ojalaraje grin

E pain am grin

I striked a nerve grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO) / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.