Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (25160 Views)

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / Electric Shock Kills Fulani Man's Cow In Delta(photos) / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Angelanest: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
A trailer which was conveying bottles of drink exploded and went up in flames yesterday at P.T.I junction in Warri area of Delta state. The cause of the explosion was not revealed as at the time of filing this report as residents gathered in their numbers to put out the fire.

The truck was totally destroyed in the fire incident.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/trailer-conveying-drinks-catches-fire-motion-warri-delta-state-photos.html

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Angelanest: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Angelanest: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
This Buhari sef
Bad news everywhere

19 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Any insurance?
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by TherWasACountry: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na wa
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by mikejj(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
warri night flyers are involved here
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by seunlly(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Warri boys no dey carry last for this matter
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by gebest: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
what about the bear? i hope it did not destroy

1 Like

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nawa oooo. Are bottles empty abi drinks dey insde em??
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked

∆ The truck must have been looted... Because me no dey see any drink again oooo... Awon boys!!! ∆
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by deco22(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
This trucks used to carry drinks sef Always look rickety,i am sure the engine overheated or something.
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by ct2: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
I Just hope it dint affect the beer .because na that one go worst pass
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Ayopredict: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chaii, wasted drinks
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by ud4u: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is a pity, thank God no life was lost
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by segebase(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
k
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
OK... My landlord told me about this yesterday
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by twilliamx(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hot drinks anyone?
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by BRAINZBox(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yesterday eve...if am correct. Saw this truck when it was whole, was coming from sapele side.

Na wao.....all those shepe for Christmas just waste...�
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Spaxon(f): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
gebest:
what about the bear? i hope it did not distroy

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Divay22(f): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Over heat sad sad
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
A huge loss to my Isoko/Urhobo/Ijaw/Itsekiri brothers

Shekpe is necessary for healthy living

2 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Afamed: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayopredict:
Chaii, wasted drinks

All bottles were empty.
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by kay29000(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afamed:

All bottles were empty.
[quote author=Afamed post=63135579

The Vehicle was convening empty bottles from Beta Glass I guess
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by ofemigeorge(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
For warri....
If na coke, no body go touch am
But if na ogogoro, Omo na serve your sef,make truck dey burn dey go.
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by psalmhorah(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jesus

Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
buhari is a goat
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Richardabbey(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided Dis Buhari Self , Rip To D Driver
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by Adamna(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ofemigeorge:
For warri.... If na coke, no body go touch am But if na ogogoro, Omo na serve your sef,make truck dey burn dey go.
grin
Re: Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos by profbeejay(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
God protection we ask for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.