Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention (46739 Views)

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / 2019 General Election: Nairaland Political Heavyweights Returning En Masse / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
What does GEJ do for a living now?
he is now working full time under mama peace

1 Like

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by lekonso: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Roon9:
Guys, next Monday will be the last day for me in this platform cos I will be travelling to England on Tuesday to further my studies and will be there for 3 years, I'll miss you all so much. May God be with you all. Please forward this message to all those who know me. I've just forwarded as I received it and I dont even know who is travelling.
This one na mumu. Is it only in Nigeria you can access nairaland platform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Quality20(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
PDP would av lost it if they chose a chairman not from south west. They don't need secondus cos PDP already av south east n SS in d kitty
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Heywhizzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
jericco1:
use your head na
you no fit mind your business shey

1 Like

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by dieBYfire: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Here are some of the political heavyweights that were present at the 2017 PDP convention currently going on in Abuja

Senator Ahmed Makarfi
Former President President Goodluck Jonathan
Former Vice President Namadi Sambo
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar
Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu
Former Senate President David Mark
Former governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti
Nyesom Wike of Rivers
Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta …

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/list-of-political-heavyweights-present.html

My O my!
Fayose the god of Yoruba politics is present. It's done! Please when is the Election date gan gan. That's all I wanna know grin
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by dieBYfire: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
8stargeneral:
I pity apc come 2019 grin

Guy I just they pity APC o! But let Buhari beg this PDP men , they may consider his age n health grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by BenzEne1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adeevah:

A public/motivational speaker

What would be motivating people on?

The art of stealing ? Which is.not corruption?

Friggin hypocrites
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
He is an ex-president. The tax payer will continue to pay him big bucks until his death. The law ensures this
TheHistorian:

1 Like

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Harrynight(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
only 3 ppl make my day

Godswill Obot Akpabio

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

2 Likes

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Charly68: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Ask Mama Patience ,she is in the best position to answer you. But in any case the man should be busy with his farm by now..he has reached the Zenith of his political career ..so what else is he looking for...he will collect his salary for life.. God has blessed that man ooo!
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
enjoying his loot like ibb and co
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by tfelicityk(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

He is being pay Salary as former head of State. He has other businesses that fetches him income. Moreover, he may be call upon to attend some international functions. He will be paid for all his expenses.
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by ibkgab001: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ibukunolu I was there too
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by BabaO2: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Feeding on looted trillionss
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by gurunlocker: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

What was Buhari doing for a living ever since he left office in 1985?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by edo3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
?
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by noscarn91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Enjoying his money which it miserable job can never get u in a million years, animal.
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by blingxx(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

Spending his looted fund in lowkey
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Bimpe29: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
What of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff?
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Almaiga: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Roon9:
Guys, next Monday will be the last day for me in this platform cos I will be travelling to England on Tuesday to further my studies and will be there for 3 years, I'll miss you all so much. May God be with you all. Please forward this message to all those who know me. I've just forwarded as I received it and I dont even know who is travelling.
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Alexrayz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

Well he dress up every morning and go out blowing his trumpet shouting how he save nigeria from another civil war

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by crackhouse(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
he's a motivational speaker on peace related matters.
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by BabaO2: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adeevah:

A public/motivational speaker
@"what did Nwombodo stole?" grin shocked
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by berlusconib2: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
mtcheew.. I was expecting to see men like Bash Alli, Ultimate commander, Samuel Peter, Anthony Joshua and the likes

I must confess, I'm hugely disappointed

U no funny... lol
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by BabaO2: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
gurunlocker:

What was Buhari doing for a living ever since he left office in 1985?
Farming
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by toprealman: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Poor Okezie Ikpeazu!
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by kings09(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Wat has ur buhari bn doing before he became president. Or hv u forgotten Gej was a lecturer before venturing into politics

1 Like

Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by opomulero101(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heavyweight my ass, at d mention of buhari they shall all bow.
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by Deo1986(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
No wonder Buhari is SHOCKED!! He went to sleep thinking he has decapacitated his enemies(PDP members) only to see them in their numbers all pink and perky and in a jolly mood.
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by bedspread: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
HE MAKES COOL AND STRESSLESS CASH WORLD OVER COURTSEY OF HIS GOOD WILL WHILE AS PRESIDENT
Re: List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention by MDOLOFU: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Traveling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President / 14-Year-Old Atika Aminu Yankaba Becomes Kano Governor For 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.