Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" (30354 Views)

Masari To Buhari: Your Promised 3m Votes Intact Despite Postponed Elections / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Ugbavihi: 1:43am On Dec 10, 2017
No be lie at all... Go to PH you know.. Many sacked and redundant workers..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by jblaze11: 2:00am On Dec 10, 2017
The APC promised us 1 naira to 1 dollar..... But today we have.. Wait fes, how much is it again?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by DedeNkem: 2:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Both pdp and apc are corrupt!!
Don't listen to politicians over a bag of rice.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by farihafaheemah(m): 2:40am On Dec 10, 2017
LETTER TO ATIKU...

BY A DISSATISFIED NIGERIAN...

CHURCHILL OKONKWO

You are a symbol of the past failures and the politically corrupt in Nigeria. With all due respect, therefore, I, on behalf of millions of Nigerians want to remind you that you should shut up when we are discussing anti-corruption challenges and the way forward.

I laughed cynically when I heard you brag that you would “shock everyone because you will fight corruption …if given the opportunity to preside over the affairs of the country.” You challenged Nigerians to either “come forward with a single shred of evidence of [your] misconduct while in office or keep quiet.” Crude arrogance! You subsequently bragged that your stupendous wealth was a result of your “resourcefulness and successful investments.”

What a lie! To use your own words, that display of arrogance was “morally offensive” to millions of Nigerians. Please, sir, accept my apologies, but the issue is not about your “entrepreneurial spirit” but whether you can corroborate the SOURCE of your investments and wealth. Sir, you are not more resourceful than millions of Nigerians, and thousands of investors with hard-earned and traceable source of wealth. So, sir, take your sermon of rooting out corruption in Nigeria to the sedimentary rocks in the valley of Adamawa Highlands. Tell us what happened to the N7.5 B failed Chochi Dam project which u brought the contractor and supervised the project. What happened to the Jada Federal Government communication project awarded by Obasanjo under ur supervision which N4.5 Billion went into a failed project. Tell Nigerians how u took a loan from Bank PHB in 1998 of N300M to run for Governorship of Adamawa, when u were controversially declared the winner and after becoming the VP the bank cancelled the loan. We have documented evidence of this loan, when you took this loan Bamanga Tukur was one of the richest people in the North East with two shipping vessels on the high seas, but just after 8 years as VP u not only became the richest in Adamawa and one of the richest in Nigeria but u built 158 mansions in the country and 42 mosques in Christian dominated areas of Adamawa State the sitting and construction of some of these mosques created several crisis killing thousands of people and dethroning a First Class king.

As a show of good faith, sir, can you please explain to Nigerians how a retired Customs officer and VP, you, got the millions of Dollars, without a bank loan, you paid to the American University in Washington DC for a direct license to use the franchise of the university? We know that your estimated $25 million worth of University (ABTI American University) in Yola was not just because you were resourceful.

What is the source of the inexplicable reason for your increased wealth after 8 years as VP? Accept my apologies sir, but can you explain to Nigerians the source of hundreds of multi-million Naira mansions, mostly built on what Nigerians believe to be proceeds of corruption? What of the $125m you diverted from the Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF)? Can you please, sir; explain to Nigerians how you managed to command controlling shares in Bank PHB, controlling shares in Intel, and oil services companies operating in many African countries?

If you are as smart and intelligent as you want Nigerians to believe, then it will not be difficult to break down the source of your wealth. Believe me, there are millions of Nigerians out there that are more resourceful than you that will be turned into billionaires overnight if only you can show us your magic wand. So, without explaining the source of your wealth, it is an insult to ask us to provide evidence that you are chronically corrupt. The burden of proof is on you, sir.

How can Nigeria move forward, when we are hamstrung by symbols of past failures, like you Atiku? Let me remind those still living in the graveyards of yesteryears of what you sir, represents. Your mere presence in Nigerian politics reminds us of the era of fire-breathing monsters that plundered the national wealth. Sir, your administration with Obasanjo represents a government of the ugly and predators. Under you, and Obasanjo, corruption was so sweet and so exquisite that the political class fell over themselves to worship the mini gods in Aso Rock.

Accept my apologies, sir, but Nigerians have not forgotten that under you and Obasanjo, our yesteryears were locust-infested. When you fought corruption with Obasanjo, we had wretched criminals that grew the size of their stomachs and pockets from “Turn Around Maintenance” of our refineries and under-selling of government entities to cronies. Under you, and Obasanjo, we had ministers and thieves that were busy acquiring properties worth billions while our infrastructures decayed.

Sir, you are a woodpecker that feed on the pantry of the poor, but found a way to avoid having boils in your mouth. The same mouth you are now using to insult us and bragging about how clean you are in amassing wealth in the midst of poverty in your backyard.

Atiku, sir, your ambition, therefore, deserves to be killed now. It is time for you to retire from public life, disappear from Twitter, political screens, and sight somewhere far away. Sir, when you drive around the hills and valleys of Adamawa Highland, are you not worried about the difference between your fortunes and that of the poor masses you represented?

Nigerians believe that corruption is a bigger threat than insecurity in your backyard in Northeastern Nigeria. Fighting corruption in good faith will heal the wounds of millions of Nigerians adversely affected over many decades. Unfortunately, sir, until you explain to us how you amassed your wealth, you are not the right man to lead Nigeria.

The stories surrounding the cancellation, the legality or illegality of the contract between Intels and its subsidiaries with Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) is an indication that your greed is finally catching up with you. For me, that deal is like the rest of the dubious investments you are now flaunting, all of which is a textbook example of how crooked bureaucrats like you amass wealth through cronyism and graft.

So, accept my apologies. You, like your boy the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, represent the dangerously corrupt political elites in Nigeria. As you make an attempt at the Nigerian Presidency for the umpteenth time, know it that your reckless shame has expired. The period from 1999 to 2017 is gone, even though the mess you and Obasanjo left behind is still hunting Nigerians.

Sir, I love you, but, until we begin to challenge serving and former civil servants and public office holders like you that cannot explain how they acquired so much wealth, we cannot really claim to be fighting corruption. Shed some light on the source of every Kobo of your shadowed investments and businesses and shame the people you refer to as “political enemies”.

While I wait for your explanation, know it that I will be the first to raise my hand and campaign for you if you will satisfactorily demonstrate the source of your wealth the way you explain to a 3-year old that 1 + 1 = 2. I say this with as a much respect as I can muster, hoping that you will disgrace me with verifiable proof.

Until you do that, sir, you should shut up and bow your head in shame, if there is still any left, when Nigerians are talking about the serious business of fighting corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by okwuvic(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr6tpRdZOsY
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by adeoba2008(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku is high on Anambra weeds.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by princee7(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku is a hypocrite, he criticized the same pdp back then. He should just go and sit down please make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Senigentle(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Am tired of this same people clamouring for power. Since in my nursery school days, it always been Atiku, Obasanjo, and the rest now I am a graduate working under npower, still the same old folks. When will they give way for the so called future leaders? When shall there b a breath of fresh air? Yes buhari, is gradually fulling is campaign promises. Everything is gradually falling in place.

Buhari has good intentions for this country.
No record of any president sacking his Secretary General as a result of corruption. But some peoples mind are blinded because they thing he is God to transform Nigeria in a twinkle of an eye.

There is no aspect of Buhari promises that he has not touch.. Naira is gradually gaining over dollars

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by olumide81(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2017
“I am not aware of anyone contesting (for Presidency) that wants to give up on the APC. I know Rabiu (Kwankwaso) will not do so; Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) is not going to do that. As for me, as far as I am concerned, the APC is my final bus stop.” -@atiku (September 22, 2014)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Badtiboi: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Despite i dislike Atiku but he speaks the truth on this one although its because of his selfish reasons he final speaks the truth. Mtcheww
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Meritocracy: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku is betrayal, he joined them to promise us, why not supporting them in job creating instead of criticizing APC. This type of Atiku suppose to be stone in a sane environment.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2017
martineverest:
Which one did u and obj create?
the tecno phone u are using to browse, the chea data you are using, that gave rise to you being BMC aka "social influencers".atiku owns u
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by dammyeve: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
It has created more jobs than those lost. Nigerians have been loosing jobs since the 90s. Some saying PDP makes Nigeria GDP surpasses that of South Africa. My question is what did they do? It only happens after recalculating the GDP. Nigeria is still the largest economy in Africa and our GDP has been on the rise. More companies are investing. Rice production is rising enough to reduce the cost to the amount it was when we heavily depends on smuggled rice. Customs generates revenue more than their targets. Foreign reserve have been swelling ups. Farmers are smiling to the banks. Infrastructures are springing up. Ignorance is the only excuse to deny all these
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by chngebeginwthme: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Jirate:

grin grin grin

If I was the one, I Will Do More than Mere "Criticize", I Will Insult APC to Hell. Useless Party.

But the useless man son get job at CBN under the same Government he is criticizing now haha..

They think Buhari will die and when the man survive their strong poison they change tune..

No Vacancy in Aso rock..
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by chngebeginwthme: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
kelvinreality:
2019 is getting nearer and political punches are going around. The Media was used by APC to oust PDP in 2015, I do think PDP will be utilising the media this time around.

Yeah, I will take the word of Atiku serious because he was a strong stakeholder in APC and of such he will have the fact and figure to back this statement.

So it took Atiku this long to talk and some senseless people will believe him, They plan to kill Buhari so as to clear coast for him in 2019, Buhari fail to die and they yeye man change tune..

Sai baba 2019..
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by ttagwai: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2017
kelvinreality:
2019 is getting nearer and political punches are going around. The Media was used by APC to oust PDP in 2015, I do think PDP will be utilising the media this time around.

Yeah, I will take the word of Atiku serious because he was a strong stakeholder in APC and of such he will have the fact and figure to back this statement.
chngebeginwthme:

So it took Atiku this long to talk and some senseless people will believe him, They plan to kill Buhari so as to clear coast for him in 2019, Buhari fail to die and they yeye man change tune..

Sai baba 2019..
sad

1 Like

Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by hush15: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Freegift75:
Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know Atiku is a back market to PDP. watchout

Well, you have a point but on a more honest note, you won’t really see Atiku during APC campaigns o. Truth be told, he hardly was part of the campaign but was sure a party member as at then. You would see Bubu, PYO, Tinubu et al. I think he was upset that the primaries was rigged in Buhari’s favour
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by pedrilo: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2017
I want to really speak about Atiku and the corruption tag placed on his neck by OBJ since their time togeda @ the presidency.
I watched Sambo and GEJ yesterday and I felt Nigeria did not deserve to lose this two fine gentlemen. The love and respect between GEJ and Sambo is so enviable even till date! At the convention yesterday, Sambo declined to be called out alone to give his speech, he informed the organizers that the presidency is one and that GEJ shud speak. And when GEJ was called out to speak on behalf of the presidency, he said Sambo shud speak first, I saw love and respect between them.
But we cannot make such comment about OBJ and Atiku.
OBJ fell out with Atiku majorly because of OBJ's selfish third term agenda.
And in their usual faction, they always demonize and destroy anyone who don't agree with them.
They don't know how to play strategic politics.
Atiku shud get ready, SS/SE votes with enough northern votes is all we need to take care of buhari and osinbajo come 2019.
I am going to support Atiku henceforth, after watching GEJ and Sambo yesterday, I bliv OBJ is the devils' incarnate not Atiku.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by kriss27(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
tashashiel:
Atiku is becoming popular gradually , na like this buhari take win president
You are looking so sweet
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by tchaik(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
onatisi:

let me explain something to you
the politics of 2019 will be very very different from that of 2015
in 2015 , we had a party that was in power for 16 years, everyone wanted them to go , ppl wanted a change
so all sorts of methods , propaganda ,lies and everything was thrown at it, it was like a war
insults and abuses were flying all over and all sorts of negative campaigning
now it is different, ppl have now seen the difference , and even without telling them , they are doing the comparisons themselves
so whether some ppl invade the social media to insults or throw abuses will not change the fact that ppl already know who they want
the truth is pdp has very very little to , all they need to do is just to show Nigerians the difference between apc and pdp
the negative social media campaign apc used in 2015 will be very very counter productive this time around if they dont start showing facts
why apc should be retained in power , nowadays ppl wont even say anything , everyone is just witing patiently for 2019 to cast their votes

..... if I may ask, and pardon my naivety, what is the difference between PDP & APC?

If and when PDP wins 2019, shebi you know the so-called APC members will all decamp to PDP?

Nigerians are fools sha.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by vikeyz(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2017
MUST WE BE LED BY THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE EVERYTIME? NAWA O
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2017
vikeyz:
MUST WE BE LED BY THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE EVERYTIME? NAWA O
yes until new entrants like you join
many good people arent joining the political stage that is why the old players keep playing
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by buchai: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Freegift75 post=63132172]Shame shame shame
Atiku should cover his face. If those who support him are clueless nigerians are far from that. Atiku, just because of perspnal interest came out to criticise APC, which he was a part of the campaigners. Atiku was in the train that pledged heaven and earth for Nigerians in 2015. I will take Atiku serious if he makes his efforts to right the wrong while he was APC known to the public.
I am not a politician but I know.

"Atiku is a back market to PDP. watchout"

Just like Tambuwal, Amaechi and co. were to APC. watchin.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by yankison(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
I don't just know the reason why we are so backward like this, why on this earth will Nigerians be praising Atiku who done Notting for the country while been a vice president for 8 years, and before then has looted Immigration to desolation.. I just don't think know why any one will want atiku as the President of Nigeria ..As a matter of fact e is . As old as buhari come 2019 Atiku will be 73yrs .. I think I have to just relocate to Sweden. I'm tired if my people they have no foresight
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by fokye(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Atiku should go and sit down. Political harlot, jumping from one party to the other. Was he not part of the so called APC? Shameless man.
Deal with the message not the messager
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by JerryGent(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please someone should explain to me the meaning of BMC I kept seeing it on Nairaland
Earthquake1:
BMC zombies come and do your job.
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by spartacus11(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
sureheaven:
PDP is shameless and not their fault, I blame nigerians who hardly remember their ordeal. So it's easy to create 3m a year that u did create 48m jobs throughout 16 years. It's easy that u couldn't make electricity stable for complete 16years, u couldn't end Boko haram, baby factories everywhere. No free education, no good medical facilities to mention but few. All u left behind was corruption from all angles. Ad u have the gut to accuse APC who just spent 2 years. PDP is a shame

Help me ask dem
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by spartacus11(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Earthquake1:

Things has gotten worse in the past two years that Nigeria is ranked with Somalia on the poverty index

D decay of 16 years, u expect to be made right in 2 years

I hail
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by spartacus11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin

They are political forecasters ! Election that has already been won by ATIKU, we just waiting for the slow motion , Opari grin

Just like d unity list of d pdp convention
It is only in pdp dat winners are know b4 election
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by spartacus11(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
bart10:
APC na failure now tongue

If APC of 2 uears is Failure

16 unproductive years of pdp will be what?
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by spartacus11(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Finally, I have seen a Presidential Candidate that will defeat Buhari in a landslide Victory.

The Statement by Atiku today, is 'Sweeting me everywhere', this is a technical knock-out. Factually, direct and on points.

There is no possibility of APC winning in a free and fair election, if they think they can rig their way, we will remind them that they have failed woefully on all levels, so I am therefore sure that they will fail even at rigging too.

Has pdp ever won election without rigging?
Re: Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" by eddy4naija: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
obojememe:
nigeria politics tire me
guy no be only you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / 2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari / Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.