Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (708 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist / How Can I Sleep More Better Read How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ultron12345: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: . by successking401(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
ultron12345:
I find it difficult to sleep at night, impossible to sleep during the day. When my friends want to take a nap, they just lie down and close their eyes and they are asleep in less than 4 minutes, pls, hw do I do this, even if I am tired, lie down and close my eyes for ours sleep won't come
engage in physical exercise.you'll be alright
Re: . by EagleScribes: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
ultron12345:
I find it difficult to sleep at night, impossible to sleep during the day. When my friends want to take a nap, they just lie down and close their eyes and they are asleep in less than 4 minutes, pls, hw do I do this, even if I am tired, lie down and close my eyes for ours sleep won't come

Do some regular exercise and take hot Aloe Blossom Tea. You'd sleep like a baby
Re: . by horia: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Avoid electronic screens just before bed.
Try making your room dark during the day.

(1) (Reply)

23 Way On How To Get Rid Of Back Pain Instantly And Naturally / Whats Gonorrhea cure? / Can You Deep You Legs Into An Ocean With Amount Of Dolphins In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.