Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season (480 Views)

Mtn’s MOMO Bank "Mistakenly" Transfers N22.3 Billion To 8,000 Customers / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / 5 Ways How The Arrest Of Invictus Will Affect Hardworking Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season by Jujupanama: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
FIRST OF ALL LOWER YOUR PRIDE AND IGNORANCE!! I'm Sure Elumelu Would agree with me on this.

Let's say you have a Product that doesn't seem to sell well, A brand that nobody Seems to be aware of, or a Small Business that is tragically falling down the Graph or has not even started climbing the same Graph..

YOU FEEL INVISIBLE among the highly Competitive Market!!!!!

You try blogging about your business..but you have zero Traffic to your Blog
You Post on Social Media Groups but no one ever Cares about What you have to offer
You Email a list of individuals but almost nobody ever bothers to open and read them
You try placing adverts on Forums and Discussion Boards your Post is Removed Or Even Worse; You get Banned!

Sounds Familiar

Well Many blogs will tell you the importance of Twitter,Facebook, LinkedIn,YouTube e.t.c to your small business but they will never Explain to you how you can Easily turn the hundreds of million users on this sites to Prospects then Eventually Clients or Rather Viral Followers because it's not an EASY JOB !!!!

But a Little Bit Of Investment Can really Surprise You in a Very Short Period Of Time only if you LOWER YOUR PRIDE and IGNORANCE . A Few Years ago i StumbledUpon an online Company that I hardly Trusted, Since the Online World is Full of To Good to Be True Offers.. I couldn't faintly fall for the Sweet looking Deal right in front of my eyes. So I thoroughly browsed through the Pages and still couldn't get Convinced.about it. thus i decided to just Tell a Friend to Tell A friend and get a review of this Company..What i didn't know is that after a while.. Word Spread so Fast that The Company got a social reach of 10 million+ members on their network each of them still Telling-A-Friend to Tell-A-Friend.

..What I call today a WORTHY INVESTMENT A shortcut To success!!!!!.

Drop Your Emails I will Send you Instructions on How and Where to Begin:
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season by silasweb(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
anunikechidozie5@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season by Jujupanama: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2017
I have Sent Instructions to Your Email..Good Luck cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season by Sewa1da(f): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sewawonder@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Entrepreneurs; Here Is How To Get 25,000+ Customers This Season by Jujupanama: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Check your email again
silasweb:
anunikechidozie5@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Skimmed Powder Milk For Sale (25kg) !!! LOW FAT / GTB Mastercard Activation On Upwork. / Coconut Oil Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.