Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lifestyle Of The 97 Percent "Ers" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifestyle Of The 97 Percent "Ers" (263 Views)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / 97 Percent Of Buhari Supporter Are Addicts / Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyle Of The 97 Percent "Ers" by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pls no one should take this personal or call me a tribal bigot. I just want to yab in peace.

It has been almost three years now since the 97% where promised a promising future for spelling "say baba" as "sai baba".
The 97% where promised soo much that the remaining 5% where filled with envy.

-The 97% where promised constant electricity after 6 months which would make them bright like the sun
-The 97% where promised N1 = $1 which would make them the envy of the international community. Which would make foreign nationals beg to serve as slaves in there country
-The 97% where promised a working health care system where there would be no need for any of them to travel abroad for any reason.
-The 97% where promised an educational system where strikes would be a thing of the past
-The 97% where promised world class security where terrorism would find no hiding place or the security forces humiliating its own people
-The 97% where promised plenty food where that shall eat and troway the remaining
-The 97% where promised all round happiness where no one of them will have any reason to contemplate suicide.
-The only thing the 97% where not promised was favour in the eyes of God and men.
As for the remaining 5% i dont know if they are laughing, crying or doing both. Because 2017 has been one hellova year for the 102% and i want to believe they all have an interesting story to tell.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ekiti College Workers In Court Over Alleged Theft Of N1.17 Million / Heads Of States Should Remain In Their Countries / NNPC Owes Petrol Marketers N800b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.