Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Did The Former Governor Know? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did The Former Governor Know? (391 Views)

If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? / New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did The Former Governor Know? by seniormallam(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sule Lamido was interviewed at the convention today and he said something that got me worried, he said " please tell Nigerians to pray for Nigeria because I know Nigeria" very big word if you ask me
Re: What Did The Former Governor Know? by OnucheAdams: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
seniormallam:
Sule Lamido was interviewed at the convention today and he said something that got me worried, he said " please tell Nigerians to pray for Nigeria because I know Nigeria" very big word if you ask me

Terrorism
Re: What Did The Former Governor Know? by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Dec 10, 2017
SULE lamido is a professional criminal

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Politics Second To Non / PHOTOS: Uche Secondus Having A Chat With Journalists In His Office / Bayelsa Assembly Moves To Outlaw Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.