Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. (490 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by Olufemichael(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Hmm, after I read the latest post on speaking in tongues in Pentecostal churches by Daddy Freeze, It became so vivid and extremely loud in my heart that we are in perilous times. A season when a lot of people will arise to become "christ" (people on feels they are Christ's mouthpieces but are otherwise, leading the people astray). It is such a pity that "spiritual" people seek common sense to interpret spiritual things. In addition, it is so unfortunate that people now see men of God as thieves based on what false presenters of the "truth" (Freeze et al) portray as acceptable. He (Freeze) put forward some arguments, one of which is the reason for this post. He stated that "speaking in tongues in Nigeria Pentecostal churches is fake but speaking in tongues is not fake". He went further to state that "When speaking in tongues, you should speak in languages not in tongues that no one can understand", quoting 1 Cor 14:26-28. He added another fallacy - "Everyone speaking in tongues in the church is false because it is a gift that everyone does not receive" forgetting Christ's promise in Matt 16:17(ESV) , "And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues", THOSE WHO BELIEVE WILL SPEAK NEW TONGUES - this is spiritual things that elude "common sense". It is quite amazing how he has gathered so many following who lacks the leading of the Holy Spirit, people who do not understand the events that happened in Acts 2:1-47 and the signs that MUST follow true worshipers as stated in Matt 16:17, 1 Cor 14:2, Rom 8:26-27. These (Freeze) followings are ignorant of the differences between SPEAKING IN TONGUES TO PROPHESY FOR THE CHURCH AND SPEAKING/PRAYING IN TONGUES TO EDIFY ONE'S SELF. His (Freeze) last argument reveals the issue some "BELIEVERS" have, they try so hard to justify their fallacies with the scriptures, misinterpreting the words with a biased mind. If God inspired Holy men to write the scriptures, He can convey new information to believers that should be connected to the His words. If you think that our Christian lives is only based on the information in the bible without the Holy Spirit, then what will happen to those who cannot read nor write or the ones who do not have access to a bible but are true believers? Daddy Freeze, you spoke on tithe and some misinformed individuals hailed you for it, wow, you just came into an understanding some believer already had but you still made a mess out of it together with your "HYPER GRACE" people. Every form of giving is not by force in the body of Christ. If you people so much condemn it, then what do you have to say about the superior type of giving by the early church in Acts 4:35. Well, you feel that the money is not spent the right way, that doesn't mean that giving is wrong. You cannot solely condemn people for paying tithes. Christ never did, Matt 23:23. I sincerely pray that this will enlighten the body of Christ and protect the "very elects" from falling prey to deceivers in this end time. God Bless. Michael.
Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by bolt000(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2017
A round of applause!!
Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by internationalman(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2017
It's either u are a pastor or you are currently aspiring to become one.

At least u tried for making Bible reference to your argument..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Ggtstetsysjsksjnjxhshzkakjzhzhsgghanzj

That's all I read.
Na only shit dey smell.Starting your write up with hmm mean say na shit you wan write.
And you wrote it.
No 1 you dont understand the bible,obviously taught by awa "pastors".
So I won't show you your errors....if to say e sure for you why you post for midnight. You for try am around afternoon make them use mouth give your brain rapture.

Freezeverse.
Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2017
On point.....
Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by Desyner: 1:33am On Dec 10, 2017
DaddyFrozenMind knows not what he speaks of. He speaks to be heard and interprets The Holy Bible like 1999 constitution. In the facts that In acts they spake and others understood doesn't mean an Ijaw man speaking in tongue must speak Benin or some non-distant language.
DaddyFrozenMind is missing it again.
Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by Viserion: 1:35am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
Re: Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 10, 2017
"GLOSSOLALIA"
I stand with Freeze on this one

(1) (Reply)

The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners / Message From The Dead To The Church Is Unscriptural / Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.