Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread (1901 Views)

Engineering Students Thread / Oduduwa University Students Thread. / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread by viviansam(f): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2005
Where are the Lions and Lionesses?

Did you graduate or still pursuing an undergraduate or Post Graduate course in the University of Nigeria. Then Lets talk about ourselves... our course of study(studied) where we are now or was before... may be u will jam a friend you 've been dying to jam in this thread.

for me, I was in UNN (Nsukka campus) between 1993-1998(ASUU Strike) I graduated in March and left from the great Jackson Building(Mass Comm), I was an Eyoitan, Balewian during my days... what bout u?

.... Hail varsity of Nigeria... My Alma Mater
hail her and rejoice for the sake of truth.....
Re: Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread by Danoe(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2005
I have just rouned up a degree programme with the university of calabar on ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT EPM. While in school i initiated Environmental Protection and Development Initiative EPDI in the university of calabar.

I will like to join other comrades to hail Alluta continua!!!!!

Victorio acceta!!!!! cheesy smiley
Re: Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread by egenash: 9:49am On May 22, 2006
hello viviansam i graduated from unn and i also reside in phc. agric engr 2004(ASUU strike )
Re: Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread by Iney: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2006
GREAT LIONS AND LIONESSES!!!!
GREAT VARSITY OF NIGERIA!!!!
Thats the school to be.I will never forget the short span of time I sudies there.At times,when I stop to think about tears just roll down ma eyes.The great Mbanefo Hall with all the national and full-time academic and political warriors.
Come on,Lions and Lionesses,where are you!!!!
I need a shout out with 2 and a half kposas for all 'em alumin of my great alma mater.
I'll ever live to remember the great studentship at UNN and promise to visit you anyday I'll step my foot on my homeland.
GREAT LIONS AND LIONESSES!!!
GREAT VARSITY OF NIGERIA!!!
LONG LIVE YOUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED STUDENTSHIP!!!
As I write,tears are flowing so I let the words cry.
Re: Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread by babybrown: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2007
Hi i wonder if any of you know of a guy called Prof who was in EE in UNN or chibuzo, just asking thanks
Re: Former University of Nigeria, Nsukka Students THread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chai! This thread must be revived!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2008/2009 Post Ume. / Nda Or Ndla Form / The Polytechnic Ibadan Newly Wishes Candidate:lagbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.