Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (42830 Views)

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by johnnyvid(m): 2:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Yesterday, Nigerian pop stars Runtown and Davido performed at the wedding fathia of Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter, Oluwatosin who got married to her boo, Olatunde Olukoya in Abuja.

At the event, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo represented President Buhari at the ceremony. Also in attendance are Ernest Bai Koroma, President of Sierra Leone and billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/12/photos-from-runtown-and-davidos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by johnnyvid(m): 2:37am On Dec 10, 2017
congratulations to the new couple.

1 Like

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by johnnyvid(m): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2017
all the looted money bukola saraki embezzled will be spent on her daughter elaborate wedding. na only God will help us in this naija. his people in his constituency is suffering and smiling. na only God will judge him.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by johnnyvid(m): 2:49am On Dec 10, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc ishilove cc fynestboi
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by rawpadgin(m): 4:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by rawpadgin(m): 4:19am On Dec 10, 2017
This is appalling!
This is one of the reasons i have been in a compedious laconic lacona, not a recapitulation

We all saw it, how the revisdistical politicos move from budget disappearance to budget doctoration

Now we are faced with a debilitating, exasperating, a rebabating & a humongous economy

Now come to think of it, how dare they deplete the citizens of their vociferous modus vivendi

Enough of this vilification & solipsism, this is pugnacious!
They have succeeded in keeping the masses in an abject ululation
Now Nigeria is in a political somnabulism & malnutrition

What a political holly-bully, what a political hoity-toity ,what a political fudy-duddy, what a political hocus- pocus they have come with?

For me, i cannot kowtow to their poo

Thank you

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Dayoto: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2017
kiss

One day Airforce1 would be in this position

It's a prayer...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by onward4life(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!
This is one of the reasons i have been in a compedious laconic lacona, not a recapitulation

We all saw it, how the revisdistical politicos move from budget disappearance to budget doctoration

Now we are faced with a debilitating, exasperating, a rebabating & a humongous economy

Now come to think of it, how dare they deplete the citizens of their vociferous modus vivendi

What a political holly-bully, what a political hoity-toity ,what a political fudy-duddy, what a political hocus- pocus they have come with?

Thank you
Lol

Even Oyibo no longer speak dis kind of intoxicating ingrish sef.

Nice one bro!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
RUNTOWNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
grin

DAVIDOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
grin

Y'all have had ur own fair share of National cake at Abuja. I don't wanna see u guys post about bad governance in this country and I trust you guys will not.

12 Likes

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Gabaleve(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
that fat dude for davido back nor fit dey with upcoming musician oo, dis one wey im own size Na double double

he go just wreck man pikin

if the real musician wear 6 yards, him go wear 18 yards

is that not gbese

11 Likes

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by money121(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Ok
With that Frog Voice tongue tongue
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by joellouizehiz(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!

Thank you
trash

7 Likes

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by eTECTIVe(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
See how rich ppl ball... While d poor ones scream haram here and there
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by blaze1916(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Runtown ke...wen 2face dey there na runtown and davido dem go invite....which song dem wan perform for wedding...davido...FIA.
Runtown...bullion van. Ok o

1 Like

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
So that fat guy follow davido go the wedding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by tballeyy(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2017
I salute you my froggy ✌ ✌

1 Like

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by tballeyy(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
blaze1916:
Runtown ke...wen 2face dey there na runtown and davido dem go invite....which song dem wan perform for wedding...davido...FIA.
sit down there

5 Likes

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by SalamRushdie: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Only money can get Davido , Wizkid and runtown to sing at the same wedding shocked shocked , those three charge outrageous fees to attens wedding parties

3 Likes

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by blaze1916(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2017
tballeyy:
sit down there
Don't even know what to answer u..
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by hisgrace090: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
The power of looted money in action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by bigerboy200: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Good one...
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by KingLennon(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
blaze1916:
Runtown- Mad over you and for life. Davido- If

5 Likes

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by olisehcom(f): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Wow......

The setting oozes class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by mozes01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!

Thank you

Abeg allow me slp
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by serenityaliyu(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
what are they singing? mtcheewww
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by castrol180(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
that's huge amount of money that belongs to the taxpayers being spent by the minority to the crack user boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by elgramz: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by plessis: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!

Thank you
omo iya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Adicsonbaba(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!

Thank you

Lolz
guy u don study the grammar that Paul ALAO dey throw o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.