Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! (348 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! by TheObservatory: 4:29am On Dec 10, 2017
The founder and advocate of 'Free the Sheep movement' daddy freeze is a prophet sent by God in our time with a message to the house of God. Yes, he might be different from the regular prophets we have around.

Who is a prophet in the bible?

"Answer:In a general sense, a prophet is a person who speaks God’s truth to others. The English word prophet comes from the Greek word 'prophetes', which can mean “one who speaks forth” or “advocate.” Prophets are also called “seers,” because of their spiritual insight or their ability to “see” the future.

Prophets come in all shapes and character in the bible examples;

Abraham - wealthy business man
Samuel - priest and political ruler
David - king and army general
Daniel - political ruler
John the Baptist - loner, the greatest prophet until his time
Jesus - The greatest of all. Both a prophet and the Son of God.

Prophets have one thing in common, they are sent with a message and the message theme 'always' lead people back to God.

I implore Daddy Freeze to take heed and run the race and finish well. A prophet have the ability to make or mar the destiny of people. Walk and live in a manner that bring glory to God.

My one kobo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! by KardinalZik(m): 4:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Op, do you want to choose a prophet for God? You have no right whatsoever to declare someone a prophet, not even yourself.

We can only testify that he's a prophet when he predict the future in the name of God and it comes to pass (Lamentations 3:37; Deuteronomy 18:20-22).

However, there are FALSE PROPHETS and true prophets. IF WHAT HE SPEAK IS NOT ORDERED BY YAHWEH, HE'S A FALSE PROPHET.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! by onward4life(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Who dare call Jesus Christ our LORD a prophet?

Just in case he is the Son of God sitted @ the right Hand of God!

Prophet na understatement
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2017
This FRZ sef. The #freethesheeple movement followers are now becoming sheeple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Prophet! by TheObservatory: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2017
onward4life:

onward4life:

I quite understand where you are coming from. You need to study the bible more. Jesus is a prophet. Jesus is our High Priest. Jesus is the Son of God. He is equally our Advocate.

(1) (Reply)

TITHING- The Key To Unlocking Financial Blessing / Fire In The Word - An Experience At Our Daily Manna (ODM) / The Kinds Of People You Find In A Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.