Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (39449 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season / The Best Save In The History Of Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares by Pezanix(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked What's the difference
Re: I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares by Tonytonex(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2017
paroh137:

self-confidence is not pride. And how they said it is not how he actually said it, maybe you should watch the video. The media keeps feeding you people lies, and you keep swallowing like it's rice. (Lol ddyu notice the rhyme?)
GUY YOU TOO MUCH. I FEEL UR rhyme.
Re: I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares by Ikmontana1: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
clefstone:
an exaggeration, but Messi won his 5th Ballon d'or before he was 30, Ronaldo is 33. It's a fact that Messi is d best of his era, even Ronaldo knows that
what makes messi d best of this era.. or do u mean he is best of this era cos he won 5ballon d'or b4 Ronaldo
Re: I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares by faste: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2022
ElPadrino33:
True talk. But it just makes much more sense when your trumpet is blown for you. Pride goes before a fall
Exactly!
Re: I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares by faste: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2022
adecz:
Win World Cup first... grin angry
Stop insulting Pelé & Maradonna!!
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm / Real Madrid Squad 2000 And 2017 Compared Following Their Loss Yesterday / Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.