Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (20296 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by udemejack(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mechejy:
if trump doesn't know ipob, is it murderous muslims whom he shot out of USA he knows.One thing is that JERUSALEM is too holy for irrelevant muslims to be there period. Muslims and surrounding nations will garther to fight but be rest assured that God will disappoint them like pharaoh of Egypt. Read joel 3:12.So muslims better respect your selves
did i ever mention that i am a muslim? Or you are naturally troublesome?
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by Jaideyone(m): 2:46am On Dec 11, 2017
bigfish3k:

in 1967, didn't we go back to our region, didn't u still send soldiers to attack us
remember there was no democracy then for any senate as u recommended

if igbos are disturbing u in ur Yoruba lands why waste the blood of ur sons and daughters in uniform to force us to be in ur region
so blame ur soldiers for forcing us to be with u people
what is this one saying? was Nigeria not under military rule in 1967? so why can't you do the right thing this time around if you're really serious?

talk to your senators and get their support and stop the noise
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by mumisco4real(f): 3:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Ask yourself if that pig knows IPOB exist.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by PRINCERAPHAEL(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2017
HATCHY YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL BY SAYING THAT, GO HOME EAT WELL BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE DYING OF HUNGER, BIAFRA HAS CAME AND NOBODY CAN STOP IT EVEN THE DEVIL OR AS WELL MRS PRESIDENT CUS I NO WE DONT HAVE A MALE PRESIDENT... UP BIAFRA......
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by hatchy(f): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2017
PRINCERAPHAEL:
HATCHY YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL BY SAYING THAT, GO HOME EAT WELL BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE DYING OF HUNGER, BIAFRA HAS CAME AND NOBODY CAN STOP IT EVEN THE DEVIL OR AS WELL MRS PRESIDENT CUS I NO WE DONT HAVE A MALE PRESIDENT... UP BIAFRA......
I can see from your profile that you're a newbie in this forum.I can only reply your post when you grow up and become matured,know how to use words and address people in the forum and also type very well.

Good morning.
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Ingocof:

staunch Christian? I doubt it, u mean the Palestine was begged to give their land to Israel? Habaaaaaa, Have u read about Jerusalem in your Bible, what of Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus, how could that be begged for in 1947 when the Israelis were resettled? it was theirs before they were destroyed by Hitler and that was when it was stolen by the Palestine, also know that it was one of the wars against the Jews that Ottoman built the nonsense shrine called the mosque on the temple site

And didnt israel destroy innocent people( including children according to the commands of the monster called yahweh) inorder to steal the land from the Canaanites?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by powerkey: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

People like this dont even know, that its the same thing happening between Ijaw and the Edo people that is happening between Israel and Palestine.

I was shocked to read on facebook from a friend that the area no w occupied by the Israelites were given to them by the Palestine... I researched on it and found out that.
Palestines were begged to give a part of their land to resettle the Israelites after their mass slaughter by hitler during world war 2, only for Israel to just grow up and demand to have the whole area.

I am a staunch Christian, but I just believe that biting the finger that ones fed you is wrong.
Would it be right for the Ijaw people to rise up one day and lay claim to Benin ? So is it right for Israel to now want to take over the East and West Bank even though some part has more Arabs than Jews ?.

Muslim Christian abi?

Yorubas are never Christians at all.

Have you read about Jerusalem in the holy Bible before?

if you have, then shame on you.
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Mechejy:
if trump doesn't know ipob, is it murderous muslims whom he shot out of USA he knows.One thing is that JERUSALEM is too holy for irrelevant muslims to be there period. Muslims and surrounding nations will garther to fight but be rest assured that God will disappoint them like pharaoh of Egypt. Read joel 3:12.So muslims better respect your selves

I dont want to call you a fool but what makes you think it belongs to tge jews? even your corrupted bible shows that they were forcefully snatched by a vicious monster called moses

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol you wish. do it the right way. this is what kanu should have initiated

-go back to your region
-start your protests without insulting us
-turn ipob into a political movement with Biafra as the number one agenda
-pressure your senators to push for biafran referendum(a lot of us in the south are tired of the Fulani too and we'll support you if you extend an arm of friendship in the senate and HOR)
-senators that don't buy your Biafra agenda should be voted out and replaced.
-if the first move in the senate fails try again and again. if you play your games well the north central will support you. we are all tired of the core north.

I'm sure the above will work within five years without ibos making enemies.

staying in our land and calling it no Man's land and supporting one hate mongering albino will only create problems for IBOs. good night

so what makes you think we are proud of sharin the same country with you?
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by Jaideyone(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

so what makes you think we are proud of sharin the same country with you?
where in my post did I say you are proud? we are not proud either. a good percentage of crimes and 90% of drug related crimes outside nigeria are committed by your people. if yorubas have the power we will help you leave this year. but we can't do it for you. when your people are serious they should go through the NASS and we'll gladly give our support
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
where in my post did I say you are proud? we are not proud either. a good percentage of crimes and 90% of drug related crimes outside nigeria are committed by your people. if yorubas have the power we will help you leave this year. but we can't do it for you. when your people are serious they should go through the NASS and we'll gladly give our support

im a core northerner and not igbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2017
powerkey:

Muslim Christian abi?

Yorubas are never Christians at all.

Have you read about Jerusalem in the holy Bible before?

if you have, then shame on you.

Dont be dumb.
First i am from Aks.
And you are dumber to not know that the Jerusalem the Israelites got, was gotten from conquering the occupants of the land.
You are dumber still to not know that the Israelite were also trampled by other Tribes
And your dumbness continues if you dont know that these that It was US and Britain that begged Palestines to give the Israelites a litle of their space to accommodate them, same way we accomodate IDP's.
So how happy will you be if the IDP's you helped in their settlement do turn up to want to drive you out and declare your land as theirs ??... Be honest to God almighty as we Christians are exhorted to do.
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by bigfish3k: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
what is this one saying? was Nigeria not under military rule in 1967? so why can't you do the right thing this time around if you're really serious?

talk to your senators and get their support and stop the noise

what are u saying too

what am saying is that, in that military rule in 1967, we all went back to our domain and ur Yoruba soldiers came after us that we must be part of u in lagos and all Yoruba states
so we are now enjoying u people the way u too are enjoying us, so stop complaining of our presence in ur land
whether military rule or civilian, just blame ur Yoruba soldiers that laid down their lives for us to be with u in 1967

btw, u are the one complaining of our nuisance in ur land, not me, we are enjoying u people. so the onus is on u to tell ur senators to pass a motion to expel us from Nigeria. and stop making noise about us
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by Jaideyone(m): 3:44am On Dec 12, 2017
bigfish3k:

what are u saying too

what am saying is that, in that military rule in 1967, we all went back to our domain and ur Yoruba soldiers came after us that we must be part of u in lagos and all Yoruba states
so we are now enjoying u people the way u too are enjoying us, so stop complaining of our presence in ur land
whether military rule or civilian, just blame ur Yoruba soldiers that laid down their lives for us to be with u in 1967

btw, u are the one complaining of our nuisance in ur land, not me, we are enjoying u people. so the onus is on u to tell ur senators to pass a motion to expel us from Nigeria. and stop making noise about us
lol keep deceiving yourself. what were biafran soldiers doing in ore which is Yoruba land? Yorubas didn't participate actively in the war until your soldiers invaded ore, killed Yorubas and looted the central bank there. it was after your invasion that Yorubas became more involved. then awolowo changed the currency and told the military to stop feeding you rebels grin you asked for trouble when you invaded ore. just like KANU asked for trouble the way he started insulting Yorubas

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by bigfish3k: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol keep deceiving yourself. what were biafran soldiers doing in ore which is Yoruba land? Yorubas didn't participate actively in the war until your soldiers invaded ore, killed Yorubas and looted the central bank there. it was after your invasion that Yorubas became more involved. then awolowo changed the currency and told the military to stop feeding you rebels grin you asked for trouble when you invaded ore. just like KANU asked for trouble the way he started insulting Yorubas

so u mean obasanjo entered the war after ore invasion?
yorubas started joining the army after the invasion? brother tell urself the truth naa
yorubas were fighting alongside the Fulani from the start of the war

awolowo asked u people to fight us to remain with u people in Yoruba land and u obeyed and now u are complaining of us
and asking us to meet senate so that we will leave ur land. we wont do it, we are enjoying u people

my brother at least, if for nothing u should have respect for ur soldiers that died to keep us in ur land. stop telling us to go back to igboland
remember that even now ur soldiers are still ready to lay down their lives for us to be with u people. RESPECT THEM
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by Jaideyone(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigfish3k:

so u mean obasanjo entered the war after ore invasion?
yorubas started joining the army after the invasion? brother tell urself the truth naa
yorubas were fighting alongside the Fulani from the start of the war

awolowo asked u people to fight us to remain with u people in Yoruba land and u obeyed and now u are complaining of us
and asking us to meet senate so that we will leave ur land. we wont do it, we are enjoying u people

my brother at least, if for nothing u should have respect for ur soldiers that died to keep us in ur land. stop telling us to go back to igboland
remember that even now ur soldiers are still ready to lay down their lives for us to be with u people. RESPECT THEM
stop being foolish. it's a civil war for fvck's and Yoruba soldiers in the army had no choice but to obey the orders but the general Yoruba populace wasn't really on any side. the grievances leading to the war were mainly between the north and the south east. a lot of Yorubas even fought on the biafran side. Awo and Soyinka tried to convince ojukwu to hold on with his Biafra declaration. the two major inputs by Yoruba that ended the war on time happened after you invaded ore. the starvation policy and currency change started was implemented by Awo after you invaded ore and killed his people. you asked for it!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by bigfish3k: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
stop being foolish. it's a civil war for fvck's and Yoruba soldiers in the army had no choice but to obey the orders but the general Yoruba populace wasn't really on any side. the grievances leading to the war were mainly between the north and the south east. a lot of Yorubas even fought on the biafran side. Awo and Soyinka tried to convince ojukwu to hold on with his Biafra declaration. the two major inputs by Yoruba that ended the war on time happened after you invaded ore. the starvation policy and currency change started was implemented by Awo after you invaded ore and killed his people. you asked for it!!!

am not arguing about the war, what am saying is that yorubas whether in the army or not don't want us to go but want us to remain with u people in Yoruba land. you even said that awolowo and Soyinka even advised us against going

and here we are with u people. so respect the lives of ur soldiers that died keeping igbos in Yoruba land
it will be childish and hypocritical of any tribe in Nigeria to ask igbos to go out of their land and still goes behind and be shouting one Nigeria and ready to risk to death the lives of their soldiers to keep us with u. ISNT THIS CONFUSING?
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by Jaideyone(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigfish3k:

am not arguing about the war, what am saying is that yorubas whether in the army or not don't want us to go but want us to remain with u people in Yoruba land. you even said that awolowo and Soyinka even advised us against going

and here we are with u people. so respect the lives of ur soldiers that died keeping igbos in Yoruba land
it will be childish and hypocritical of any tribe in Nigeria to ask igbos to go out of their land and still goes behind and be shouting one Nigeria and ready to risk to death the lives of their soldiers to keep us with u. ISNT THIS CONFUSING?
your previous argument was that we stopped you from going during the civil war.

BTW thus is the 21st century. if any region will gain independence then their lawmakers are the ones to lead the campaign and push their agenda. buhari can't just wake up one morning and evict you without the NASS. all the protests and hate speech by Kanu won't give you independence. it will only cause ethnic conflict. likebi said earlier in the thread ipob needs to become a political movement that will put probiafrans in the National assembly and state assemblies. that is the most important step.

KANU went all out insulting us yet you want us to supporting? of course we won't!!! that doesn't mean we want you to stay. I'll gladly evict you back to your region if I have the power.

in summary, we are not the stumbling block to your Biafra. your people ate not doing the right thing. when you are ready pressure your lawmakers or vote probiafran lawmakers.

if you still don't understand go and read about the Scottish and Catalan lawmakers and how majority of them support their independence!!!
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by bigfish3k: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
your previous argument was that we stopped you from going during the civil war.

BTW thus is the 21st century. if any region will gain independence then their lawmakers are the ones to lead the campaign and push their agenda. buhari can't just wake up one morning and evict you without the NASS. all the protests and hate speech by Kanu won't give you independence. it will only cause ethnic conflict. likebi said earlier in the thread ipob needs to become a political movement that will put probiafrans in the National assembly and state assemblies. that is the most important step.

KANU went all out insulting us yet you want us to supporting? of course we won't!!! that doesn't mean we want you to stay. I'll gladly evict you back to your region if I have the power.

in summary, we are not the stumbling block to your Biafra. your people ate not doing the right thing. when you are ready pressure your lawmakers or vote probiafran lawmakers.

if you still don't understand go and read about the Scottish and Catalan lawmakers and how majority of them support their independence!!!

no problem, we are not going again. we should enjoy the one Nigeria together, am happy u don't have the power neither does buhari have the power to ask us to go
let us enjoy the country together.
if the country is working , nobody will even have the time for secession . my only problem is that the country have been programmed not to ever work. but anyway, lets enjoy it the way we see it for generations and forever
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by Jaideyone(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
bigfish3k:

no problem, we are not going again. we should enjoy the one Nigeria together, am happy u don't have the power neither does buhari have the power to ask us to go
let us enjoy the country together.
if the country is working , nobody will even have the time for secession . my only problem is that the country have been programmed not to ever work. but anyway, lets enjoy it the way we see it for generations and forever
lol no one said the country is working. if you want resource control go about it the right way and if you want secession go about it the right way. simple!!!
Re: IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision by bigfish3k: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol no one said the country is working. if you want resource control go about it the right way and if you want secession go about it the right way. simple!!!

right way ke? the foundation is not ok to build any thing right on it. only wrong things can be built on it
so u know the country is not working and u know the country is not on auto correct. after humbly checking everything in this country, we have been programmed to fail and the youths have accepted it

the country have been programmed wrongly and there is no right way except through war or revolution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / U.K Government To Regulate Facebook, Google Next Year / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.