Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” (38726 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by rrikado(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP must fail come 2019 nd the process has started already with the result of this election but pls nobody should come nd say APC is d one dat put secondus

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by senatordave1(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
What a scanty profile compared to that of prof adeniran which is intimidating.wike and fayose has bought up pdp and confined it to the ss/se.let me see how pdp will ever win aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Coolgent(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Mufasa27:
In secondus we trust!!!

Aso rock 2019 is the ultimate goal smiley smiley
In God we trust!
APC Continuity!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by juman(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2017
ghanaman5050:
Atiku vice will be Yoruba .

You are funny. grin

Atiku or what?

Atiku better look for a party that would field him as their candidate.

I dont think those pdp people would allow old man atiku to be their candidate.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by uloewa: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Secondus- money for position. He is the main architect of pdp failure in kogi. Pdp's end has come. Just chop their money move.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by bart10: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
He attended the “London Chambers of Commerce Institute and obtained a certificate in Commerce”! I no fit laff grin

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Bobby808: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
castrol180:
massive and heavy fall of PDP again, it is with regret that I am announcing the downfall of PDP again in 2019 under fowlshe and weake with second idiot as party chairman.
The pain is damn too severe. You think the people of the south south, the east and others are always ready to elect these bloody brown roof Afonja that has not won their wards, their LGA, their states for once abi?
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Bobby808: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
rabonni:
Kick that old man out of aso rock

Wicked APC

those paid 30k monthly to comment good about APC,
quote my post and die
Oh yes. Let us work harder to kick that dumbest dunce who does not know himself and what is happening in the country. Rubbish man. His own wife complained that his own Aso Rock clinic is empty. The dullest man do not even ask questions. Even if some one should walk to Buhari and tell that his wife is with Abba Kyari. buhari will not ask how come? We will not want such dead cargo to rule us again.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Arewa has kicked Yoruba people out of APC they jointly owned , PDP has rejected them... seems like AFONJAS are frustrated politically
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by mizzmiriam: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
God bless my party

Truth is we can't trust the westerners cause of their snakish nature, the can sell anything even their own people for personal gain.

God bless Atiku

God bless Jerusalem

God bless America
You are a goat undecided

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by laffwitmi: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2017
PIGS, what hv u ppl achieved both in apc and pdp? Compare to what afonja has achieved in both party
AFONJAPIG:
Arewa has kicked Yoruba people out of APC they jointly owned , PDP has rejected them... seems like AFONJAS are frustrated politically

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by osusuallstars: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2017
total chairman i hail you my chairman. PDP is highly welcomed. at least i had a good job then but now struggling to survive
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by jayman00004(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2017
pdp will take over 2019 by God's grace
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by 8stargeneral: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
...but Amaechi will not like dis news!
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2017
CallMeNJay:
Well written
Congratulations Total Chair
Congratulations Rivers State
We hope to see viable Opposition now.
have You Heard Of The Game Changer?
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by henrysam(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2017
People will continue to mention pdp controversial convention. There has never been any election in Nigeria that is not controversial even local government, nlc, and many more others.
We really thank God they were able to do elective convetion without no rancor. Am still expecting when the ruling party will do same. That will be the beginning of the end.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
laffwitmi:
PIGS, what hv u ppl achieved both in apc and pdp? Compare to what afonja has achieved in both party

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by kelechi17(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Haa ..too bad as an ibo man hmm..pdp chairmanship should have gone to the yorubas ..Not uche secoundus except ofcourse the Vp goes to the yorubas...i see pdp loosing 2019 if they dont reabsorb the westerners
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Oju4190: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you go ahead to vote Buhari It shall never be well with U oooo...you better stop all this parakpo behaviour and keep your eyes on the truth which is that Buhari has failed big time and must go
So do u tink Atiku wod b better? Think
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by SalamRushdie: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Oju4190:

So do u tink Atiku wod b better? Think

Where did I mention Atiku ? I just want Buhari out even if it means we will have only VP forever to lead us ...But since you asked yes i know Atiku will be a lot better than Buhari who has an IQ of 20
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by orisa37: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Trust God.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by jrusky(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
God bless my party

Truth is we can't trust the westerners cause of their snakish nature, the can sell anything even their own people for personal gain.

God bless Atiku

God bless Jerusalem

God bless America

Your level of stupidity knows no boundary see your life. Gej from your side became president please how far? And who are the people that destroyed him? Amaechi + Timipere gangs pls from where do these devils came from? Your region I mean gej land in SS and you fool are happy for just party chairman slot that will fizzle out the moment president and vice take over power thereby making your region irrelevant again.

Pls tell me one party chairman that dictate to president or the vice just name that party chairman? Your case in SS is like throwing yam to a goat and hide horse whip at the back. You should be grateful to SE and SW if not by now your region would have be in extinction with what the mallams has in mind and you are talking blabla blublu blonblon here.

Imagine you saying God bless America and God bless Jerusalem honestly you a fool.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by hamzyluv(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
rabonni:
Kick that old man out of aso rock

Wicked APC

those paid 30k monthly to comment good about APC,
quote my post and die
but why they elected second ? .. They are well satisfied with second position come 2019 right ?
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Oju4190: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where did I mention Atiku ? I just want Buhari out even if it means we will have only VP forever to lead us ...But since you asked yes i know Atiku will be a lot better than Buhari who has an IQ of 20
I dot tink u have d power to do dat because only d vote of Lagos and KANo state has given buhari the presidency come 2019. So u have to live wit dat for the next five years counting from 2day.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by SalamRushdie: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oju4190:

I dot tink u have d power to do dat because only d vote of Lagos and KANo state has given buhari the presidency come 2019. So u have to live wit dat for the next five years counting from 2day.

Just take my words for it , tgis is Buharis last tenure
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Oliveronline: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you go ahead to vote Buhari It shall never be well with U oooo...you better stop all this parakpo behaviour and keep your eyes on the truth which is that Buhari has failed big time and must go
it's you that it will never be well with. Everyone have the right to vote who they chose. stop playing politics of bitterness.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by subcbouy: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
P
SalamRushdie:

People, who are Democratic and cannot help build Nigeria for their wasted 16 yrs shall not have portion in the kings place, Amen!
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by donchrisk(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
wait oo this man is not even a core Igbo man .a river state man then why is this my ipob brothers jubilating just because his name is Uche. chia this another Ebele which was used to deceive my Igbo brothers in GEJ. for God sake river state is south south not south east.
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by donchrisk(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
kelechi17:
Haa ..too bad as an ibo man hmm..pdp chairmanship should have gone to the yorubas ..Not uche secoundus except ofcourse the Vp goes to the yorubas...i see pdp loosing 2019 if they dont reabsorb the westerners
omo stop decieving your self he is from river state read the biography
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Chukapage(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Reference:

You'd want to think that way because the past president came from the south and the present government has the north/west combination so to match that and having the east in reserve means a sure win but how can you ignore the east in the 'first eleven' , the region which has been solidly behind the PDP and has become the poster child for political oposition and suffered much for it. Then the question, who does the PDP have in the west than can carry such weight. Fayose?....not a serious candidate and cannot make headway in that region.... another heavyweight political defector ofthe mould of a Fashola.... very unlikely and it means both President and Vice would be defectors.... dangerous and unsavoury.

But like I said earlier a choice of an eastern veep will mean all principals are from eastern Nigeria, Atiku - north east, Secondus - south south east. This is the divide Nigerian politics is facing in 2019 and once again I say, the eastern flank of Nigeria does not hzve the demographic numbers to win a general election. The election of Secondus may be deserved but is not expedient and could be costly to the PDP eventually.
I hate it when stupid folks like you come out and boldly talk trash that eastern Nigeria don't have the numbers to win election..do you think from your dick??are you mistaking landmass for population or are deceived by the last election ?? buhari won not because the eastern votes didn't have any effect but because the whole north and majority west voted for him but in 2019 northern vote will be massively divided with northeast and Fulani ravaged middle belt voting for atiku divided western votes and massive entire eastern region votes..Buhari will be back stabbed in 2019 if at all he reruns because even APC stooges know the truth that Nigerians are suffering under buhari from north,to west ,to east ,to south...and considering the fact north used OYEGUN to trample on the main Western APC figure tinubu 2019 will surprise the world..
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Chukapage(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
ogbeniolola:
See Fayose's stupidity and gullibility ....Wike campaigned for his kinsman, Chief Secondus to win PDP chairman while Fayose campaigned against his own kinsman Prof Adeniran who is a well-decorated academic and by far more qualified than Wike's Chief Secondus. Yet he would claim he loves Ekiti people and what 's more annoying is Fayose listening to Governor Wike openly insulting the Yorubas.

I am just wondering what moral justification Fayose will have convincing Ekiti people to vote for his anointed candidate, Prof olushola in the 2018 governorship elections when he could not help a kinsman to win positions within the same party at the national level.

oga everything no be tribal politics enlighten yourself stop thinking like a village champ..I know that if SW had won that election you would still open your dirty mouth and mock the EAST
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by ogbeniolola: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Silence is golden
Chukapage:
oga everything no be tribal politics enlighten yourself stop thinking like a village champ..I know that if SW had won that election you would still open your dirty mouth and mock the EAST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.