Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike (19041 Views)

Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Bobby808: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
hatchy:
Of course you did your home work well by bribing the delegates with Rivers State money to the tune of 7.5 billion naira while pensioners and workers are being owed in the state and infrastructural development nearly at zero level.

Wike is running Rivers State like his personal estate with budget under secrecy.Money meant for the development of the state is been looted with reckless abandon and nobody, not even the state law makers can raise a voice because he have pocketed and demobilised their powers.

This is the worst and most corrupt administration in Rivers State after Dr Peter Odili.

Time will tell.

You are most likely to commit suicide when Buhari will be kicked out from Aso Rock if you are so pained because your brown roof brothers failed.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Bobby808: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Inasmuch as the Southwest loyalty during PDP trying times is questionable, I was of the view that a Southwestern chairmanship would give PDP a national coloration and reduce acrimony that may smolder until it causes the undoing of the party.

What's the need Now that the southwest is beginning to deploy their media arsenal to label the PDP a SS/SE property?
But there is no record of where any Ypruba leaders has won any electorial position for the pdp. Ok just mention Yoruba pdp man who won ward, local government, state in favour of pdp. They are just there to support the north and enjoy the wealths of the south south and the east.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You still believe Yoruba controls Nigeria Media?
Believe it or not they do
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by rajiraymond(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Wicked Wike can do and undo to achieve his aims.

He is even ready to trade the River's people to achieve his selfishness.

2019 shall tell......
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by roscoman: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Yes I think it is high time Rivers State Governor, Wine to order because of nonsensical statements is making that whose who did not do there home work well are crying . Indirectly he is referring to Southwest leaders, who is Wine ?. Where was Woke when Yorubas take active part in PDP formation in 1998 ?. He should be careful with what is saying. Can Southeast & South south do it alone. Wike should be warned. In Yoruba land we don't abused or embarrassed our leaders and elders like that but respect and dignity.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by OfficialAwol(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Bobby808:
But there is no record of where any Ypruba leaders has won any electorial position for the pdp. Ok just mention Yoruba pdp man who won ward, local government, state in favour of pdp. They are just there to support the north and enjoy the wealths of the south south and the east.

Bankole was in PDP when he became speaker. There are others as well. Don't distort facts naa

1 Like

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by MRSHYCAT(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Inasmuch as the Southwest loyalty during PDP trying times is questionable, I was of the view that a Southwestern chairmanship would give PDP a national coloration and reduce acrimony that may smolder until it causes the undoing of the party.

What's the need Now that the southwest is beginning to deploy their media arsenal to label the PDP a SS/SE property?

The thing is this, the SW didn't put themselves together on time for this election. this SW guys didn't campaign for this election, and you expect those that did to loose out. Even if the position is going to be by appointment, the SW had 7 candidates, how will that be possible? this election is an outcome of the division in the SW PDP.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by lucianohase(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
I pray it happen the way u said it . That notwithstanding, PDP needs a lot of votes from south west as well, cos in south east and south south, Apc has two states. In south east, okorocha will try to make sure apc is rigged in at state level and apc votes dominates that of PDP. In Anambra, the same is the case, Obiano will support Apc ,the way Peter Obi did for jonathan. He will work against Peter Obi and PDP, the past Anambra guber election result says it all. So let PDP avoid the same mistakes of 2015 by eschewing the mind set of these people will automatically vote for us. When we see things thought of as norm change, then we need to change our mindset n look at things differently. Haven said this, as a hardcore Niger deltan, don't NEGLECT SOUTHWEST! All na my opinion though!
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by OfficialAwol(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
MRSHYCAT:

The thing is this, the SW didn't put themselves together on time for this election. this SW guys didn't campaign for this election, and you expect those that did to loose out. Even if the position is going to be by appointment, the SW had 7 candidates, how will that be possible? this election is an outcome of the division in the SW PDP.

That was their undoing. Before they realized, the table had turned
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by sdindan: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
edoman2016:
Why is it always Rivers state the ATM generating money to political parties? I just pity the people of Rivers state

You ppl should stop all this pikin play.

How much do u think wike can give to all the bigwigs in the convention?

As in he will give Atiku $10000 to buy condoms or give Markafi?
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by hatchy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bobby808:
You are most likely to commit suicide when Buhari will be kicked out from Aso Rock if you are so pained because your brown roof brothers failed.
I'd rather pop champagne when that day comes.

I don't have a preferred candidate rather I'm after good governance from our politicians be they in APC or PDP is not my headache.

My only headache is people like you who lick the ass of these politicians just for crumbs instead of holding them accountable for their misrule.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Danladi7: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
You still believe Yoruba controls Nigeria Media?
Igbo believe.

They named the unity list lagos-ibadan propaganda grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Danladi7: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Afonjacoward:

Bloody Afonja.
Few months ago. Yorubas called us:
PDP.igs
Iporks
Dead party
People Destruction Party
Igbo party
Etc
Today they want to lead the same party they had so
mercilessly denigrated. Never.
But you Igbo are not still the one leading PDP!

its the same hausa fulani you called almanjiri,cow,zoo animals and The Afonjas.check the list of excos grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Danladi7: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
pedrilo:
typical south westerner. They hate, insult and demonize anyone who share a different opinion. They always want attention. Woman behavior
Exactly.

why nnamdi kanu,radio biafra and all Igbo do exact opposite of that grin

victim playing hypocrites cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by MRSHYCAT(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Exactly my point!!! they realized themselves too late
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by MRSHYCAT(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Exactly my point!!! they realized themselves too late
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by cstr1000: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

But you Igbo are not still the one leading PDP!

its the same hausa fulani you called almanjiri,cow,zoo animals and The Afonjas.check the list of excos grin
lol.

If igbos don't lead the PDP, then I wonder who.

An Igbo man from the SS just won and you are still asking.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by cstr1000: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
MRSHYCAT:

PDP is dead in the SW, innit?
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by donbenie(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Na today?. check your history,since when have the SW been pro PDP..
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Danladi7: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
cstr1000:
lol.
If igbos don't lead the PDP, then I wonder who.
An Igbo man from the SS just won and you are still asking.
hmmm Igbo man from southsouth.
like yoruba man is the VP and senate president right?
By the way,how many SEasterner is on that list.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by waveman2: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
No oh senate president will go to NC and probably saraki will have it again under is true party. SW can have speaker.They just can't unite and stand wit one voice. They only true politician I c from d SW is tinubu and not even obj as claimed.

pedrilo:
SE will have the VP slot and after eight years collect presidency, nothing for SW @ the presidency come 2019. Them fit manage senate president.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by cstr1000: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

hmmm Igbo man from southsouth.

like yoruba man is the VP and senate president right?

By the way,how many SEasterner is on that list.
I thought we are talking about the PDP, here.

Are you high on hatred?
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Don't beat your chest dude.

Ask those who did that in Aba...

SW can be messed with and PDP would still have it's way. All I'm saying is that this was an avoidable happenstance

You need to refer back to history & verify who plays the real politics behind the scenes.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by firstolalekan(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

You must be mistaking me for another.

I had no preferred candidate. I am only standing for equity and peace.

And mind you, I'm from Ebonyi state. I'm no Afonja.
Shut up OSỤ
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by modibs393: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
[/color]the reason why pdp was voted out by nigerian was mainly imposition of candidates, credible election is the way out, lack of party politics & doctrine of the rule.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by modibs393: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
modibs393:
[/color]the reason why pdp was voted out by nigerian was mainly imposition of candidates, credible election is the way out, lack of party politics & doctrine of the rule.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Konskott(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Not about homework. Its about outcome. The choice of Secondus as chair and your insults on the Yorubas in PDP are death knells for your party which has refused to change.
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
hatchy:
Of course you did your home work well by bribing the delegates with Rivers State money to the tune of 7.5 billion naira while pensioners and workers are being owed in the state and infrastructural development nearly at zero level.

Wike is running Rivers State like his personal estate with budget under secrecy.Money meant for the development of the state is been looted with reckless abandon and nobody, not even the state law makers can raise a voice because he have pocketed and demobilised their powers.

This is the worst and most corrupt administration in Rivers State after Dr Peter Odili.

Time will tell.

I think it's the "mandate of impunity" handed down from previous administrations.
You mentioned Dr. Peter Odili and forgot or refused to mention Chibuike Amaechi, who in his last year in office, the Rivers State Budget was Presented, Read, Passed and Assented to in one day!
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Rhea(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated the December 9 National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was transparent with a credible voting process.

Addressing journalists after casting his vote for different candidates at the National Convention at the Eagle Square in Abuja on Saturday, Governor Wike said with the successful convention, PDP has been repositioned to serve as a credible opposition against the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said: ” This election has been quite credible. It has been very transparent. Done in the full glare of the world.

“We are prepared to be an opposition as expected to the ruling party come 2019”.

Commenting on those who are still criticising the process, Governor Wike expressed surprise that anyone would fault the process that created room for the exhibition of true democracy.

“If you have not done your homework well, you come forward to cry foul.It is surprising that even an election as organised as this, somebody will still cry.

“You have an exam and you don’t prepare, but you expect to win. “, Governor Wike said.

Former Rivers State Governor, Dr Peter Odili and Governor Wike led the delegates from Rivers State to vote in the hitch-free process.

The Rivers State delegates included Former Ministers, Members of the National Assembly, State Assembly members and National Delegates.
https://independent.ng/489843-2/

Oil money. This is why being governor of Rivers state is a huge deal. The governor of Rivers state has a lot of financial firepower at its disposal. Odili has never gotten this close to winning that PDP presido ticket. Game don set
Re: PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike by Chukapage(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
PHILipu1:

Do you know that only Kano votes will take care of the whole of your south-east votes?

Igbos will keep playing the marginalize tribe because they do play bad politics.

From shouting Biafra or death and No referendum and No election few months ago to Atiku and PDP 2019.

This just make the north to figure it out that the Igbos and PDP were using IPOB of a thing and Atiku restructuring message to disturb their Buhari government and if Atiku is able to win his local government in 2019,then he try.

If you know how people in the north now hate Atiku,you would be here even hoping for Atiku to win his local government
young man stop exagerration its a very stupid one..which one be say kano votes will pass SE votes its like your mistaking landmass for population don't be an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. / Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.