Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... (982 Views)

KASU Gets A New Deputy Vice Chancellors / Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story / KASU P-UTME 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Its no more news that the Kaduna State University had released their 2017/18 merit list.Of all the institutions who had released their admissions for this year,only KASU decided to snub or ignore their 'basic/remedials' students in its merit list without any explanation.It is inhumane for educationist and a state which pride itself as a centre for learning to act in like manner thereby subjecting students and parents to pains.These students' parent had undergone much to raise their remedials fee and accomodation amidst the financial constraints.Not admitting the Remedial students on the merit list is bad and not giving a statement on that is worse.I appeal to the moderators to help the students have a wider audience.THANKYOU
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Please your input is highly needed
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by Yakson09: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Are u sure dat d students passed their jamb nd also remidial?
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by Olarewajub: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
OOU, DELSU, Rivers State University and Unizik remedial students are facing similar plight.
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
fault of caps.
don't worry the university will surely admit their remedial students
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yakson09:
Are u sure dat d students passed their jamb nd also remidial?
sir, i personally met more than 15 people with 230+ that were not admitted
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Olarewajub:
OOU, DELSU, Rivers State University and Unizik remedial students are facing similar plight.
but y? I have someone here who had been traumatized since the admissions are released
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
fault of caps.

don't worry the university will surely admit their remedial students
sir, but other schools admitted their remedials even with the CAPs, schools like ABU within the state
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by Olarewajub: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
but y? I have someone here who had been traumatized since the admissions are released

Negligence in the path of the school and the implementation of CAPS..
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by Olarewajub: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
sir, but other schools admitted their remedials even with the CAPs, schools like ABU within the state

Uniport also...
Re: The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Olarewajub:

Negligence in the path of the school and the implementation of CAPS..
i just wish the mods would move this to the frontpage so that people in the system can shed more light.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pass JAMB 2018? Is It Possible For Me To Score Above 300 In JAMB 2018? / See 12 Habits Every University Student Must Stop / Ielts And Pte Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.