Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How To Improve Network Coverage And Data Connection In IOS Devices - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Improve Network Coverage And Data Connection In IOS Devices (452 Views)

Free Book Reading Mobile Apps & Websites For Android And IOS Devices / How To Disable Or Enable Swipe Keyboard In Ios 13 / How To Activate Your SIM For 4G LTE Service: The Fastest Data Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Network Coverage And Data Connection In IOS Devices by henrycharly70(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Network improvement is one of the secrets phone manufacturers forgot to tell us about, often times I've noticed low coverage do happen sometimes, when trying to connect to the internet.

This can also be as a result of the failure from the network provider, maybe they are upgrading there services or trying to fix some issues.

Although there are so many applications in Apple store while some are uploaded on cloud to help improve network connection but for me, all those apps are trash.

They just consume your device storage, drain your battery and also it is a waste of time. There's never a way for the app to improve network connection without having network coverage

Now I guess you've seen my reason of calling them trash, the most annoying part is that most apps come along with ads in it thereby causing more headache to you.

Hence, I've been a victim so I suggest that you shouldn't be one as well. The problem of low network coverage is ubiquitous, there's no one to blame about it though.

As a blogger, network failure has been the worst thing that have happened to me since I started my blogging career but finally I figured out a solution to my problem so I decided to share my idea with you.

However, this solution of mine is done without installing any third-party app which can result to memory consumption or maybe contain ads (who knows).

This feature has it's advantage and also it's disadvantage. You already know the advantage that is network improvement and the disadvantage is battery drainage.

So it's up to you weather to apply this method or not but it's really working. Anyways, this is also part of the secret codes in iOS devices but I've never come across it until of recent.

In this write-up, I'll be sharing with you how to enable network Improvement on your phone and also how to disable it (if you're not comfortable with it). Also do share your comment here with us if it worked for you or not.

To activate network improvement on your device, simply go-to your dialpad and press *3370#. Now check your network coverage and also check your data connection as well.

To deactivate this feature from your phone, simply navigate back to your dialpad and press #3370#. By doing this, you've automatically set your device back to the normal stage so you have nothing to worry about again.

Yes, one more thing that can improve your network is by removing your phones case (if you wear any) because you might be using the one the blocks internet.

Wrapping Up:
This feature have been of help to me for a long time now, I normally activate it when trying to surf the internet and I disable it after browsing in other not to drain my battery. I suggest you try it and don't forget to share your outcome here with us (if it works or not).

https://www.techintale.com/2017/11/network-boost.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! Our Computers And Smartphones Are At Risk -intel / Htc One A9 For Sale / Scientist Accuses NASA Of Hiding 'alien' Fossil Evidence On MARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.