Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,285 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja (19716 Views)

Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal / 2019: Buhari/Osinbajo Endorsement Posters Flood Abuja / Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by bionixs: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
raker300:
Op, are you panicking?

I thought they’re not terrorist but hard working Nigerians
wake me when IPOB start flooding Abuja, because they are the only terrorist Nigeria recognizes.Afonja take note
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by crackhouse(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abuja is already flooded they can go back to their base we have enough of them already.
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Everybody be watchful please. Report every suspicious move to security agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/boko-haram-escapees-flood-abuja/

Front Page: lalasticlala

Religion of peace bringing peace in d yuletide season

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by rhames(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/boko-haram-escapees-flood-abuja/

what a disgrace. Why do the Nigerian Security Apparatus wait or get the news from foreign security apparatus before taking action on critical aspects of our security?
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Sunnah1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Hmm! Let them go and bomb Aso Rock! The North created the monster and now they're afraid of the monster they created!
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
HsLBroker:
Those bombs tracking devices should be return to all Abuja points of entry and exits now Christmas is here and new year celebration
If Buhari and APC could released these terrorists were arrested during PDP government from prisons and compensated them with huge amount of taxpayers money, why won't Buhari and his head of security made way for their boys to carry out plans to attacks Nigerians electorates anytime?

Those devices were acquired by Jonathan led PDP government. Buhari led APC government came and removed all the devices and technologies PDP government puts in place to protect lives and property, and turn around blaming PDP government.

I guess APC and Buhari's terrorists group made it clear that it will take years to clean up PDP mess. Those mess are the technologies and resources PDP puts in place to fight corruption and terrorists.

Buhari and APC just came and started releasing these terrorists from prisons and dismantled all anti terrorists technologies to made ways for boko haram.

(Boko haram Took Good Care Of Released Chibok Girls - Presidency).

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
HsLBroker:
Those bombs tracking devices should be return to all Abuja points of entry and exits now Christmas is here and new year celebration
If Buhari and APC could released these terrorists were arrested during PDP government from prisons and compensated them with huge amount of taxpayers money, why won't Buhari and his head of security made way for their boys to carry out plans to attacks Nigerians electorates anytime?

Those devices were acquired by Jonathan led PDP government. Buhari led APC government came and removed all the devices and technologies PDP government puts in place to protect lives and property, and turn around blaming PDP government.

I guess APC and Buhari's terrorists group made it clear that it will take years to clean up PDP mess. Those mess are the technologies and resources PDP puts in place to fight corruption and terrorists.

Buhari and APC just came and started releasing these terrorists from prisons and dismantled all anti terrorists technologies to made ways for boko haram.

Boko haram Took Good Care Of Released Chibok Girls - Presidency.
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by jacyhelen(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blue3k:

these same equipment are deployed only for the security of high profile Nigerians and events like the PDP National Convention, APC events and presidential occasions, ...this will tell ,They dont care for Us!!
Useless people.
Caliber of people supporting Buhari's second term:
* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics
* 30k crew (BMC) e.g NgeneUkwune
* Politicians benefiting from the monumental corruption currently going on

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by jacyhelen(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Nonsensical comment inspired by white powder. Who claimed Boko Haram not terrorist organization? Why would I panic when I'm not in Nigeria? I do have family and friends in FTC though.

pls dont panic ooo.
Bokoharam are fulani are not terrorist,they are friendly.
The only terrorist people is IPOB and thier flag....Usless Country.
Caliber of people supporting Buhari's second term:
* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics
* 30k crew (BMC) e.g NgeneUkwune
* Politicians benefiting from the monumental corruption currently going on

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Quality20(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
These British, US and French ppl definitely av a hand in ds problem, esp France in alliance with ds francophone neighbours. That's how some yrs ago BBC ran a documentary on hw kano has been safe from BH activities and within a few days kano witnessed a massive attack on its security apparatus with so much casualty
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
HsLBroker:
If Buhari and APC could released these terrorists that were arrested during PDP government from prisons and compensated them with huge amount of taxpayers money, why won't Buhari and his head of security made way for their boys to carry out plans to attacks Nigerians electorates anytime?

(Boko haram Took Good Care Of Released Chibok Girls - Presidency).

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Cjrane2: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Bloody LIES!

picshures or Adonbilivit!

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
When MURIC leader will talk, he won't. But, when i comes to foreign politics he will be ranting as if it is his business.

I tire for zoo.
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Since they say we should avoid motor parks, does that mean we should not travel?
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
If an insurgent last for more than 24 hours, the government is involved.

- Sani Abacha

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why won't they occupy Abuja after Buhari has freed 500 of them on his visit to Kano state.
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by ayorotimi22(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blue3k:

Nonsensical comment inspired by white powder. Who claimed Boko Haram not terrorist organization? Why would I panic when I'm not in Nigeria? I do have family and friends in FTC though.
FTC?
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by Blue3k(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
ayorotimi22:

FTC?

Abuja
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by talk2emma: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Is it still the BH buhari d he has defeated
Re: Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja by cardoctor(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
We are not surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu / Ondo 2020: PDP Seeks Mimiko’s Support, Lures Him With VP Slot / Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.