Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari (2397 Views)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by JBRichard(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
A former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has told President Muhammadu Buhari not to be deceived by the crowd that welcomed him during his visit to Kano State.
Buhari was quoted by his Special Assisitant, Garba Shehu to have said, “I am overwhelmed with the massive reception I have received and definitely, since this is partisan politics, I think it has sent a clear message to the opposition.
“Even going by the details of the election results in 2003, 2007 and 2011, it was very clear that nobody could even dare to rig my scores from the elections in Kano.
“It has been so consistent and I don’t think I have the vocabulary to express my thanks to the people of Kano.
“I am very grateful to God and the people of Kano for the complete trust you have in me.”
But reacting through his spokesperson, Paul Ibe, the ex-Vice President said Nigerians will decide 2019.
The spokesman for Atiku, said this when asked by Punch to comment on Buhari’s statement that the reception he got in Kano was an indication of his popularity.
He said, “The only thing I can tell you is that Nigerians will decide 2019.
“Nobody else can decide but Nigerians.”

1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by manutdrichie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thank God this time around its north vs north

If Buhari will bring his Almajiri from Niger

Atiku will bring his from chad

That thing wey Buhari supporters know in Kano Atiku supporters also know

2015 was a contest between north and south that's why they succeeded

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
ATIKU majority of Nigerians are with president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election , fraudulent and dubious ones are the ones you are referring to who are yet to decide. ATIKU go and sit down or you can go and die. Sai BABA BUHARI til 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by osazeeblue01: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku. 100%

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by BMCSlayer: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
ATIKU majority of Nigerians are with president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election , fraudulent and dubious ones are the ones you are referring to who are yet to decide. ATIKU go and sit down or you can go and die. Sai BABA BUHARI til 2023
Q: What's the difference between BMC and a prostitute? A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by authehighness: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
just say majority of boko haram and fulani terrorist,then i will agree with you.buhari is a disaster,let us try another person,may be,who knows,we might got it right

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
authehighness:
just say majority of boko haram and fulani terrorist,then i will agree with you.buhari is a disaster,let us try another person,may be,who knows,we might got it right
fraudulent and dubious one detected grin grin tongue
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
BMCSlayer:

Q: What's the difference between BMC and a prostitute? A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.
fraudulent and dubious one who is yet to decide is detected grin tongue
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
Have they paid u ur 30k? As a BMC,u need that money ni*gga angry

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by BMCSlayer: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
fraudulent and dubious one who is yet to decide is detected grin tongue
the only fraudulent and dubious thing here is your sense of direction.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by mercyp001(f): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
manutdrichie:
Thank God this time around its north vs north

If Buhari will bring his Almajiri from Niger

Atiku will bring his from chad

That thing wey Buhari supporters know in Kano Atiku supporters also know

2015 was a contest between north and south that's why they succeeded
U got it bro. If to say u dey wit me here,i for hug u.
I have said it dat APC won 2015 election just because of d hatred for GEJ and power must return to North by all means. But dis time around,d fight is between Northerners,so i will see where boys and girls of below 18years will vote for Buhari,and Atiku will not arrange his own underage. Dis time around,d Northern underage voters will be shared between Buhari and PDP candidate(hopefully Atiku) unlike 2015 where all Northern underage voted for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by figment232(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
Caliber of people supporting Buhari's second term:
* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics
* 30k crew (BMC)
* Politicians benefiting from the monumental corruption currently going on

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Liebermantic: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atikulation 2019!!
Say no disaster, herdsmen attacks, poverty, hardship and nepotism!!
Send Buhari back to Daura!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians will decide!

Life is short like knicker...we need immediate improvent in our economy and Buhari led govt dont seem to know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
figment232:
Caliber of people supporting Buhari's second term:
* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics
* 30k crew (BMC)
* Politicians benefiting from the monumental corruption currently going on
* honest nigerians
* progressive nigerians
* hardworking nigerians
* nigerians that want nigeria and nigerians to progress

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
BMCSlayer:
the only fraudulent and dubious thing here is your sense of direction.
sia BUHARI til 2023 MASU GUDU SU GUDU
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Running204:
Have they paid u ur 30k? As a BMC,u need that money ni*gga angry
I have right of choice constitutionally, so BUHARI til 2023 haters and other criminals minded ones beware or you can go and die
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by mercyp001(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Liebermantic:
Atikulation 2019!!

Say no disaster, herdsmen attacks, poverty, hardship and nepotism!!

Send Buhari back to Daura!!
Atiku2019! No shaking. D man dat knw BlackBerry is phone and not like one Bubu dat think BlackBerry is fruit.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
I have right of choice constitutionally, so BUHARI til 2023 haters and other criminals minded ones beware or you can go and die
U are d one that will die first..sha u see as hungry dey finish una for north. Operation terminate Buhari political come 2019....Yarimo u can go n die
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by figment232(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
[s][s]
yarimo:
* honest nigerians
* progressive nigerians
* hardworking nigerians
* nigerians that want nigeria and nigerians to progress
[/s]Rubbish
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Lightening: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:

Majority of Nigerians impoverished by the dullard? Or is your name now "majority of Nigerians"? Buhari cannot be reelected. O ga eme gi vum n'anya.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Buhari counting his chicks before they are hatched.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Lightening: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
sia BUHARI til 2023 MASU GUDU SU GUDU

You Fulani tertorist, who gave you internet to post this rrrrrrrubish?
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lightening:

Majority of Nigerians impoverished by the dullard? Or is your name now "majority of Nigerians"? Buhari cannot be reelected. O ga eme gi vum n'anya.
thank God you don't even have a voters card grin tongue
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
figment232:
[s]Rubbish
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 by the grace of God
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by sanandreas(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Buhari would shed tears again. The South would never support Islamic fanatic. Kwankwaso, lamido candidacy is dead on arrival. If Nigerians support Kwankwaso fulani terrorism would gear up. Lamido I don't know much about him. Nw have ruled enough. Let the North east feel the presidency. I am rooting for Atiku 2019. He is a man with vision.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by valenu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
@yarimo abi na wetin u call yourself? Why are u disgracing yourself here? It is only a dullard that can vote a dullard again and again. Buhari should just learn from GEJ this time. He should be ready to congratulate ATIKU even before the result is announced.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Government of the failure, by the failure and for the failure" dats exactly what Buhari's govt is...Buhari should not bother to contest

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2017
valenu:
@yarimo abi na wetin u call yourself? Why are u disgracing yourself here? It is only a dullard that can vote a dullard again and again. Buhari should just learn from GEJ this time. He should be ready to congratulate ATIKU even before the result is announced.
from your last statement it shows you don't have a voters card. grin tongue
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2017
dullard is counting on "rigging ' n child votes with threat.

he never understand say..the only free thing in naija now..na stone..and it's affordable.

make he do anyhow..

say na riG..

na wen he go understand say..

the children are hungry..
dia parents are bitter.
and the funds. no dey..

his name will be sorry.
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by figment232(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 by the grace of God
for ur crooked mind,
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari by omowolewa: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2017
That election would be rigged

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPARKS!!! Asari Dokubo Has Come Again Ooo, This Time Certainly Not Alone (watch) / Igbos Should Accept Ikewerre, To Avoid Further Problems In The Future. / Anioma Is Not Igbo And Should Not Be Allowed To Represent Ndiigbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.