Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat (952 Views)

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / TECHNICALITY: Why Supreme Court Will Declare Emeka Ihedioha Governor Of Imo Stat / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by oikirodah(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
A gang of ritual killers was reportedly nabbed by vigilantes in Nkwerre, Imo state on Thursday.

The gang is made up of six men, two of whom are pastors of the Lord’s Chosen Catholic Charismatics Church. According to Marcel Ezenwa who shared the story on Facebook, one of the pastors was arrested by Imo State Rapid Response Squad Command while he was in church ministering to children. The gang was first busted by the vigilante in Nkwerre through the assistance of some youth leaders before the police were invited to the crime scene in Umugara village Nkwerre to take over the case.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/busted-2-lords-chosen-pastors-others-arrested-ritual-killings-imo-statephotos/

Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by bakry86: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Congratulations to my brothers and sisters who survived MMM, it is exactly a year the mavro becomes frozen like fish

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by nittroboy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pls what happening

1 Like

Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by zombieHUNTER: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
The word pastor is now synonymous with fraud
No thanks to greedy individuals who were called by private jets and universities and claimed they were called by God...

All stupid Nigerians will still be dashing out their hard earned money in the name of tithes

1 Like

Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by authehighness: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
gone are the days,i have regard for pentecostals,their way of life,love for power and wealth,sometimes makes me look for my ancestral ofor,so that, you know the rest
Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by LasGidiOwner: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Imo state is a cursed backward state because that was where rituals started- Otokoto.
Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Imo state is a cursed backward state because that was where rituals started- Otokoto.
Shut up your mouth
Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
That someone preaches doesn't make him a pastor.

Some are simply called preachers, and anybody can preach including the devil.
Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seen
Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by obonujoker(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
OP.... the Lord chosen you wrote of is not the Lord chosen I know of....

The pastors are members of lordchosen CATHOLIC charismatic , not the The lord chosen charismatic REVIVAL....

Please be guided....

However a pastor of whatever church shouldn't be involved in things like this....
Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
When I read news like, relearn each time that the problem in the country is not about tribes or religions, its really deep.

I will never support ritual or any kind of crime but things need to be done about everything in this country. Why would anybody want to kill a fellow human for money ritual, how do they sleep at nights after such occurrence? I have heard people say that they will do money ritual and die the next year if thats what it takes but they must get rich.

The way we pay attention to the rich, the way the rich oppress the poor, the way the rich get away with whatever, the way people are suffering especially. It can get worse.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED :2 Lord’s Chosen Pastors, Others Arrested For Ritual Killings In Imo Stat by vicadex07(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Since the days of Clifford Orji, Igbos have been the pioneers of ritualistic killings.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Re-emerging Across Nigeria – NGF Chairman / Finally, The Cause Of The Fuel Scarcity Have Been Found. APC / Operation Python Dance: ICC Acknowledges Receipt Of Petition By Journalist Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.