Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? (1706 Views)

Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) / NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by thegraace: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Today is 10th of December, 2017 and Npower has not paid the volunteers and no even a comment or defense is made for the late payment.

This is bad if really this country is a sane country! I remember that the October money was paid on 10th and the delay was attributed to a technical hitch. What about this month's ? Is it equally a technical issue? Why is it difficult for Nigeria to handle things efficiently? Some of the volunteers have gone borrowing now because I have a sister who have been leaning on me for financial support, and really, she is financially dry.

Mind you, I am equally one of those graduates who have been in the labour market for the past 10 years without a job. I am just "scavenging" here and there to put body and soul together. Now somebody is working for government without payment as at when due. It is pitiably unfortunate to be a graduate in Nigeria!

Npower, pay November salary for the volunteers and let off my neck additional liability.

5 Likes

Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by Sleezwizz: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Its such a pathetic situation.. I guess they put the money in a fixed deposit account....

1 Like

Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by thegraace: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who knows for them. Nigeria jagajaga!
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by AnodaIT(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
If you follow npower on social media, you would have heard their response over and over again

The reason they don't respond is that hundreds are asking the same question that answers have not changed since the last time it was answered.

No one has been paid, and they keep pleading for patience while it is sorted out.

When there is new development, you will be first to know
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by honestivo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Is high time these people know that npower is not a favour but our right
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by thegraace: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some people believe that government is favouring the volunteers by the initiative. Whereas, it one of their responsibilities not that they are doing favour.
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
thegraace:
Today is 10th of November, 2017 and Npower has not paid the volunteers and no even a comment or defense is made for the late payment.

This is bad if really this country is a sane country! I remember that the October money was paid on 10th and the delay was attributed to a technical hitch. What about this month's ? Is it equally a technical issue? Why is it difficult for Nigeria to handle things efficiently? Some of the volunteers have gone borrowing now because I have a sister who have been leaning on me for financial support, and really, she is financially dry.

Mind you, I am equally one of those graduates who have been in the labour market for the past 10 years without a job. I am just "scavenging" here and there to put body and soul together. Now somebody is working for government without payment as at when due. It is pitiably unfortunate to be a graduate in Nigeria!

Npower, pay November salary for the volunteers and let off my neck additional liability.

my dear change the date,its December 10, 2017......not a single comment from them, I just feel they may want to pay November and December stipends together since most schools closes by December 15, 2017.....so lets watch them....
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by GreatestHeight(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
AnodaIT:
If you follow npower on social media, you would have heard their response over and over again

The reason they don't respond is that hundreds are asking the same question that answers have not changed since the last time it was answered.

No one has been paid, and they keep pleading for patience while it is sorted out.

When there is new development, you will be first to know
What reason did they give and what are they sorting out?
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by toask111: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
ATTENTION!
Most states in Nigeria and the FG normally wait for FAAC sharing every month before they pay their workers. There was a delay in a November's faac sharing. The faac meeting that ought to have been done in the third week of November was done last week Thursday.
I believe that's the main reason most civil servants in the payroll of both the states and the FG are yet to get their November salary. Am sure you guys will be paid this week.

I'm only speaking from my own view Sha. They may be another reason.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/08/faac-states-to-partake-in-reconciliation-of-nnpc-figures/
Re: Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? by chuckTHINGS: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2017
For guys in Lagos Only.

Join Npower whatsapp group where you will receive latest news updates on NPOWER as e de hot

No spamming pls.

Request to join whatsapp group:

https:///send?phone=2347035199394&text=Join%20NPWER%20WHATSAPP%20GROUP%20

Get updates directly to your device and meet with others in your LGA to know whats happening

Good luck and God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Trade/handwork/business? Here Is How To Promote For Free / Seven-up Nigeria Recruitment: Seven-up Bottling Company Plc / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.