Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact (3102 Views)

TSTV To Start Selling Decoders November 1, Dstv Introduces Paused Subscription / TSTV To Start Commercial Sales November 1st - NAN / TSTV To Launch October With Over 11 Sports Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2017

TSTV surfaced a few months ago and it was able to easily catch the attention of a lot of Nigerians due to its numerous mouth watering promises and offers it plans to deliver at the most unrealistic rate ever.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JS3XiO5xjBc/WivpRAf7RnI/AAAAAAAAORo/wBXDuDnpF9wvp7t5fUYKjRfM2N-eNPkFwCLcBGAs/s280/TSTV%2Bafrica.png[/img]
A lot of Nigerians were excited about TSTV and anticipated it's nationwide rollout as they see it as an eligible competitor to Multi Choice that currently holds the satellite TV monopoly market while many others were skeptical due to what they call an unrealistic offer. At the end of the day TSTV failed us all as the sales of decoder didn't begin as promised and the all hype died down.

Now TSTV has resurfaced again and promised Nigerians that the sales of decoder will begin next week after the successful completion of its test transmission promo decoders distributed before Nov 1.

According to a statement from TSTV;

“We are almost done with our test transmission and we are just putting some finishing touches and hopefully by the grace of God, between now and next week the decoders will be out for sale. “We are informing Nigerians that they must enjoy their Christmas with their decoders. So before Christmas, the decoders will be everywhere in the market.

Also keep in mind that the price of the decoder which is N5000 remains unchanged and all the features plus extra benefits TSTV promised during the lunch including the controversial bein channels will still be included.

I guess all we can just do now is to wait until next week and just hope TSTV doesn't fail us once again.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/12/tstv-promises-to-start-nationwide-sales.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by UGLEEBOI: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
You pple are still not tired of this Tstv sham

3 Likes

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Nmaster: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hahaha hahaha grin
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by omaolowo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
You pple are still not tired of this Tstv sham

Abeg, why calling them 'sham'?
Apart from being very real, they have not obtained a dime from anyone of us in form of subscription. Yet here we are enjoying their free Test Transmission since the last week in October

Please let us be patient with them to get their acts together.

7 Likes

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by hisgrace090: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
They will soon give excuse why they fail to meet up next week.

1 Like

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by extralargehead(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
omaolowo:

Abeg, why calling them 'sham'?
Apart from being very real, they have not obtained a dime from anyone of us in form of subscription. Yet here we are enjoying their free Test Transmission since the last week in October

Please let us be patient with them to get their acts together.

Really ?. what is their angle of transmission, symbol rate, frequency i want enjoy the test transmission too.
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
hisgrace090:
They will soon give excuse why they fail to meet up next week.
I really hope they don't...

1 Like

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by omaolowo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
extralargehead:

Really ?. what is their angle of transmission, symbol rate, frequency i want enjoy the test transmission too.

For tracking TStv, use this details

Satellite: ABS 3A
Position: 3 degree west
Frequency: 11052
Symbol rate: 30000
Polarization: V
Dish : 90 cm

It has been on as FTA (on Test Transmission) since late October
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Banter1(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Patiently waiting.
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Banter1:
Patiently waiting.

Everyone is cheesy
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Simeony007(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't know why some people are just impatient about this Tstv. They have not collected any of your dime like mmm yet you calling them names. An adage says 'Pikin wey go tall him leg go first long'
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Simeony007:
I don't know why some people are just impatient about this Tstv. They have not collected any of your dime like mmm yet you calling them names. An adage says 'Pikin wey go tall him leg go first long'

Exactly bro..
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by blackboy2star(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
I THINK THEY'VE BLOCKED IT... NOT SHOWING AGAIN cheesy

omaolowo:

For tracking TStv, use this details

Satellite: ABS 3A
Position: 3 degree west
Frequency: 11052
Symbol rate: 30000
Polarization: V
Dish : 90 cm

It has been on as FTA (on Test Transmission) since late October
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by douchesnozzle(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
TSTV is for real.. Just drove past a dealers shop in Calabar some few minutes ago. The same shop I went last month and nothing seemed to be happening. As at today the place is fully branded, the whole building painted in tstv colors. I had to stop to enquire, the dealer assured me that the decoders would b available on sale from next week Tuesday. No going back to dstv I don already make up my mind sports or no sports.

1 Like

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
blackboy2star:

HMmm pretty close to launching
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Simeony007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
douchesnozzle:
TSTV is for real.. Just drove past a dealers shop in Calabar some few minutes ago. The same shop I went last month and nothing seemed to be happening. As at today the place is fully branded, the whole building painted in tstv colors. I had to stop to enquire, the dealer assured me that the decoders would b available on sale from next week Tuesday. No going back to dstv I don already make up my mind sports or no sports.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by blackboy2star(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
That will be great... Can't wait smiley

Reediano:

HMmm pretty close to launching
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by DEIFIED(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
They should start selling biko. I just damaged my Gotv box.
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
DEIFIED:
They should start selling biko. I just damaged my Gotv box.

And I guess you don't plan on buying another one cheesy
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
blackboy2star:

Blocked wetin?

Better call your installer to come and check your installation. Working just fine
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by SimpleTee: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
blackboy2star:

Oh No!
The channels are all working very well.
In fact the quality of transmission seem to have been improved upon as from last week Thursday

TStv is very much on. Nothing was blocked. I will advise you check for any loose connections in your array
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2017
SimpleTee:

Oh No!
In fact the quality of transmission seem to have been improved upon as from last week Thursday

TStv is very much on. Nothing was blocked. I will advise you check for any loose connections in your array
hmmm mm
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Davy606(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls, anybody with the current channel list should post it here..
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by SimpleTee: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Davy606:
Pls, anybody with the current channel list should post it here..

Here are the current channels:
Some channels like AIT, SUNNA TV, Rave Tv, had been on early in November. But no more as at now. I have tried to classify them - to the best of my ability....

NEWS
BBC World, Aljazeera, CGTN, France 24 English,

MOVIES:
MBC MAX, MBC Action, MBC 2, DUBAI ONE, Grande Movies, JUCE TV/ SOAC,

RELIGION:
EWTN Africa India, Emmanuel Tv, TBN, Grand Gospel, Dakar Tv, CIEL TV, Preach TV

LOCAL Channels:
Liberty Tv, Channels Tv, Bright FM, Mama Africa, Riwendu Tv, Mama Yoruba, Mama Africa Hausa, NTA, WAP Tv, NCTv,

FASHION TV
FTV SD ASIA,

MUSICAL:
Hits Tv, Hit TV Africa,

HEALTH
AHTV

OTHERS:
TAG MMozaic, OPM TV, OPM DOCUMENTARY, OPM NEWS, OPM TV, OPM KIDS,

VIRTUAL STATIONS:
LEAGUE TV, VSports TV, AccessBET, Go Game A, Go Game B, VIRTUALGAMES360, Betgames, MertBet Golden EP,
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by blackboy2star(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
i will asap.. thanks

4llerbuntu:

Blocked wetin?

Better call your installer to come and check your installation. Working just fine
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
TSTV on his way...

1 Like

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by Reediano(m): 1:27am On Dec 15, 2017
sicobamty2:
TSTV on his way...

Wow grin cheesy
Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by blackboy2star(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guy, are the channels still showing?

SimpleTee:

Oh No!

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by blackboy2star(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guy, are the channels still showing? none showing again at my end

SimpleTee:

Oh No!

Re: TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact by jonadaft: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
SimpleTee:

Oh No!

Please where did you buy it from?
Since this Mumu people opened, I have never set my eyes on any of their outlets.

(1) (Reply)

V5 Live IPTV Daily Test Code / Pros And Cons Of Being A Video Vixen In Nigeria / History’s ‘SIX’: Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.