Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Agony Of A Fan Of Olamide Badoo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Agony Of A Fan Of Olamide Badoo (500 Views)

Davido Pushes A Fan's Wheelchair (Video, Photos) / Mixtape: DJ Baddo - Best Of Olamide (the Return) / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of A Fan Of Olamide Badoo by MrBati(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Badoo, u really fall my hand big time I hv been noticing the flaws from your last album THE GLORY, after waiting for so long for u to release the album LAGOS NAWA but it turns out to be a hoax.

All the tracks there are different from our typical BADOO types of music but there are some exception to it only the two WO and Mo je dodo others are below par . I dont know maybe because U change ur producer from Pheelz to Young John.

Anyway u forever be in my heart and ur Sounds will not cease from our mouth.

Baba milliano u can do better than that i can't stop listening to EYAN MAYWEATHER,RAPSODI AND STREET O.T they are what makes up OLAMIDE.

God bless u multiple times.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Quiz Tha Great – Spiritual Flow (the Refix) - Gospeljingle / Live Forever, Dolores O'riordan / MUSIC: F Race Ft. 2tboyz - Bajinatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.