Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC (942 Views)

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by akelicious(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
@ Akelicious.com
The All Progressives Congress,APC has reacted to the emergence of Uche Secondus as national chairman of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party amid allegations of rigging.

APC says reports of rigging during the election shows that PDP is rooted in corruption and cannot change, stating that South West Chairmanship candidates lost as a punishment of not voting for the Party in 2015.

APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi in a statement on Sunday noted that PDP which used to be the biggest political party in Nigeria is now a regional party.
Mr. Secondus was elected at the Saturday’s convention of the party amid allegations of vote buying and ballot rigging .
The statement reads, ” In reacting to revelations of how money-for-votes and systematic rigging was brazenly perpetuated during the National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the All Progressives Congress (APC) is mindful of the popular axiom: “A leopard cannot change its spot”.
“The abnormalities that trailed the PDP National Convention have further exposed the PDP as a Party not ready and willing to change. Indeed, the PDP has once again displayed itself to the generality of Nigerians that it is a Party with corruption deeply rooted in its DNA.

“Again, it is tragic that the PDP which used to pride itself as “the biggest political Party in Africa” has now been reduced to a regional party. By frustrating South West Chairmanship candidates, it is unfortunate that the PDP has decided to punish the South West for not voting for the Party in 2015.
“We urge members of the PDP that can pass the integrity test to join the APC so that we can together bring about the much-needed Change the country deserves.”

more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/rigging-at-pdp-convention-shows-party.html

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by opuambe(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Make ona do ona own first make we see

2 Likes

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
I used to be PDP but not anymore.. u can check my older comments on nairaland as a prove of my unwavering support but I'll leave it for the SE/SS at the moment.

They do not need Yoruba's in d party we have a party, a very formidable party grin

2 Likes

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by Atiku2019: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
APC do ya Own grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by aolawale025: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
APC has finally lost it. They should remove the log of wood in their eyes before attempting to remove the speck in another ones eye

2 Likes

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by mgbadike81: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
APC should conduct their own first before looking for who to criticize.

1 Like

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by orion7: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
lol see apc ooooo grin shameless idiats

y don't the hold their own
I'd love to see saraki and Dino melaye raping remi tinubu live on screen and also shehu will fight elrufai. then kwakwanso and his hord will descend on ganduje amd his mobs grin grin

zombies food don comme grin

1 Like

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by Ratello: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
What a low for APC trying to cry more than the bereaved. Useless party forming sanity. Rigging my foot

1 Like

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by ChangetheChange: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin

APC mumu party

APC should first hold their convention and watch their party scatter

1 Like

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by Oksman(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is the most senseless criticism from a man i have so much respect for.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by CharlotteFlair: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
If APC goes to convention, that will be their end!

Because APC have refused to go for a convention, it will bring about their end!

Heads or tail, APC looses! grin
Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
I used to be PDP but not anymore.. u can check my older comments on nairaland as a prove of my unwavering support but I'll leave it for the SE/SS at the moment.

They do not need Yoruba's in d party we have a party, a very formidable party grin

Tinubu is the leader of APC, You want another Yoruba to be the leader of PDP?
Only then can it be a "Nationalistic Party" to you??

The Lives Some Us Leads, is Difficult to Grasp n Difficulter to explain!!
Re: Rigging At PDP Convention Shows Party Depends On Corruption – APC by Paperwhite(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree? / If BOKO HARAM Is Defeated, Then There Is No Need For $1bn ECF- Fayose / Should Patients Consult Pharmacists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.