Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me (2959 Views)

Please How Genuine Are Car Prices On Jiji.com / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by engrjoseph208: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Good afternoon nlders, I want to buy a car from jiji .com and I want to know if it is safe and a wise option. This will be my first time of buying from the site. I need experienced nairalanders input before I placed my hard-earned money on a car. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by modenyn: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Times are hard now ,carry out extra due dilligence, dot all your i's and cross ur t's the site may be safe but i dont think it will necessary protect ur interest ensure the deal itself is LEGIT! my 20 naira
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by Alexgray(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
is a marketplace. Just like computer village. Apply the same principles you would use in any normal market setting. That's all. Above all, if your mind is against anything, don't bother buying.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by TPound(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
WhatsApp me on 08029898808 and I'll take you to a place where you'll buy the safest and secured cars there is in Nigeria. My profile speaks for me
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by ray48: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
U ve to be very careful. Ensure u conduct ur due diligence and never make payment until after physical inspection of the car. I have bought from a dealer who advertised there too. Some of the dealers who advertise there are also reliable. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by princejones(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Just do your due diligent as l sold my car at jiji

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by Mikanoflex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jiji is safe, check d papers of the car very well, it is important, go for inspection in an open environment.
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2020
princejones:
Just do your due diligent as l sold my car at jiji
am about to buy a car on Kiki today, what an what entails due diligence? What should I ask for or ways to confirm
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by autologic: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2020
fabiano09:
am about to buy a car on Kiki today, what an what entails due diligence? What should I ask for or ways to confirm
Checking car for purchase is well beyond skill
of a DIY recruit a recommended tech (not a kazeem ) help you with prepurchase inspection to avoid buying problem .
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2020
autologic:

Checking car for purchase is well beyond skill
of a DIY recruit a recommended tech (not a kazeem ) help you with prepurchase inspection to avoid buying problem .
how and where do I find a tech? And cost too
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by autologic: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2020
fabiano09:
how and where do I find a tech? And cost too
Where is your location ?tech will determine the cost
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
autologic:

Where is your location ?tech will determine the cost
. Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Arnold Schwarzenegger's 14 Tonne Monster Mercedes Truck / Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] / Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.