Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

One Thing You Must Do Immediately After NYSC Orientation Camp - 2017 Stream I - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / One Thing You Must Do Immediately After NYSC Orientation Camp - 2017 Stream I (790 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Must Do Immediately After NYSC Orientation Camp - 2017 Stream I by corpersforum(f): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Congratulation to you all our dear gallant NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I. You are leaving camp on the 11th of December 2017 to your various PPA (Place of Primary Assignment)

Some will be posted to the city, some to the villages, some to industries and many to schools as their place of primary assignment.

You have spent around three weeks with thousands of people, marching and getting up very early, eating foods that’s not your type and many more. The first thing that would come to your mind is to go home and relax. But wait.

Here is an important thing you must do before you go home or even travel.

http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/one-thing-you-must-do-immediately-after-nysc-orientation-camp-2017-stream-i/

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Your Nysc Allowee / NYSC Payment enquiry / Bodies Of Corp Members Who Died On Their Way To Katsina Received In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.