Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Start Your Own Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Your Own Business (467 Views)

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / Buy Multifunctional Photocopy Machine And start your own business with it / 5 Lessons I Learnt From Starting My Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business by Beyfit(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
For those that av been asking if this is Aim global MLM(Multi Level Marketing).

No, we are not Alliance in motion

our product is called Post Partum body wrap. its for women who want to get back in shape after delivery and for those with Diastasis Recti

it is ideal girdle for today,'s women ....it actually replace the ancient method of belly binding which causes wrinkle and hanging tummy.

for those that want to sell and make over 20% on each sales, we will give you all u need to start and where to locate your client all this for N26k and you be giving one PP Girdle as your starter pack.

you can set your target for nos of girdle to be sold each week and work at your own pace.

for more enquries call or whatsapp on 08119666701 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Completed Youwinconnect Online Training / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / U.S. Embassy Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.