Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (53162 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Shame on Nigeria! Shame on Nigerians especially our "youths" who keep encouraging the recycling of these old cargoes to rule while they are used for snatching of ballot boxes instead of functioning in the corridors of power like their counterparts in developed countries.

Atiku again? And after him, will it be a son of Timubu or someone from the Yaradua family? And the cycle continues.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2017
sholay2011:
Shame on Nigeria! Shame on Nigerians especially our "youths" who keep encouraging the recycling of these old cargoes to rule while they are used for snatching of ballot boxes instead of functioning in the corridors of power like their counterparts in developed countries.

Atiku again? And after him, will it be a son of Timubu or someone from the Yaradua family? And the cycle continues.
why cant you present yourself for election?
is it bad if you present yourself?
why are you waiting for others to do something you yourself can do ?
instead of shouting and crying shame shame all over nairaland , you just stand for election and see if we wont support you
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Bakare99(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
That Atiku is shameless man
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by festwiz(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2017
NoFavors:
Nice boöbs
You know it.

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
I wish it could be Atiku and osinbajo 2019
Your Vice President is a Ghost Worker. I'm really disappointed. I had expected him to be the Idiagbon of our time, since his Principal is clueless, ignorant, and incompetent (just like he was when Idiagbon was his deputy). This country has been on autopilot since the came onto power. Hope it doesn't eventually crash. We have neither a president nor a vice president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

why cant you present yourself for election?
is it bad if you present yourself?
why are you waiting for others to do something you yourself can do ?
instead of shouting and crying shame shame all over nairaland , you just stand for election and see if we wont support you
Maybe when I am back in Nigeria and opportuned to get into the political arena...
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2017
sholay2011:

Maybe when I am back in Nigeria and opportuned to get into the political arena...
exactly, the absence of young new dynamic entrants into the political scene is what makes the older politicians to keep coming back to power
every young man is busy fighting for his future and survival because there is no system on ground in Nigeria that guarantees any thing. in Nigeria you are on your own unlike other western countries .
even right now , you are outside Nigeria trying to make a living and to secure your future , you are not willing to drop that because of Nigeria politics . the same thing too applies to other Nigeria youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Your Vice President is a Ghost Worker. I'm really disappointed. I had expected him to be the Idiagbon of our time, since his Principal is clueless, ignorant, and incompetent (just like he was when Idiagbon was his deputy). This country has been on autopilot since the came onto power. Hope it doesn't eventually crash. We have neither a president nor a vice president.
he must not outshine his boss.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Electricdangerr: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
chai!! this old woman should naturally be in the other room satisfying her husband,but she will be all up online forming feminist and slayqueen..she's is over 40 but painting her face like a clown in a circus act,if her husband divorce her now,she will claim it's buhari's fault..mad woman grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You are wicked.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

exactly, the absence of young new dynamic entrants into the political scene is what makes the older politicians to keep coming back to power
every young man is busy fighting for his future and survival because there is no system on ground in Nigeria that guarantees any thing. in Nigeria you are on your own unlike other western countries .
even right now , you are outside Nigeria trying to make a living and to secure your future , you are not willing to drop that because of Nigeria politics . the same thing too applies to other Nigeria youth
You are right sha.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by salesforce: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2017
festwiz:
You know it.
looks so yummy lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
hope these hug will last till 2019....
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
APC plan has really work!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by tashashiel(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
bellong:

Where is Guateng?
SA
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by tashashiel(f): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Prinzyy:
may God grant me your chest!
Amen !!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by tashashiel(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
NoFavors:
Nice boöbs
nawa for you o, so you know see my face abi na only boobs you see
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by tashashiel(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
lebete3000:

Na you sweet like oroyo camel milk for ur dp so?
my bruda na me o
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
nawa for you o, so you know see my face abi na only boobs you see
I'm a sucker for nice boobs. Can't help it. Lol. The face is as good as the boobs wink wink wink Which part of Lagos are you?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by tashashiel(f): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
NoFavors:
I'm a sucker for nice boobs. Can't help it. Lol. The face is as good as the boobs wink wink wink Which part of Lagos are you?
am not in Lagos
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by bellong: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
SA

South Africa?

Are you from there?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by tashashiel(f): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
bellong:

South Africa?

Are you from there?
noo, I be omo naija o... I reside in SA
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
am not in Lagos
shocked shocked shocked Where?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by bellong: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
noo, I be omo naija o... I reside in SA

Ok.. the name Guateng sounds Asian. Hope you are not where they burn Nigerians Sha.. enjoy..
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by lebete3000: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
my bruda na me o

Chai correct spicy tilapia-fresh fish!

i longerthroat for you bebe!!! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by Prinzyy: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
tashashiel:
Amen !!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
tashashiel:
my bruda na me o

Your profile pic is lovely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.