Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Jonathan,Atiku,Card(BYS)& Others Congratulate Uche S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan,Atiku,Card(BYS)& Others Congratulate Uche S (529 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) / See How Ambode Is Constructing Over 100 New Bus Stops And Lay Bys Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan,Atiku,Card(BYS)& Others Congratulate Uche S by Fchristo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
The PDP has successfully elected a new National Chairman named Prince Uche Secondus. Bayelsa State Coordinator of The Competence For African Renaissance and Development (CARD), Chief Agotu Ebiakpo, Mrs Titi Abubakar, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Dr Goodluck Jonathan (GCFR) have all Congratulated their newly elected leader who according to them will take the party to the next level.
Re: Jonathan,Atiku,Card(BYS)& Others Congratulate Uche S by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Congrats to the "TOTAL CHAIR"
The way and manner he Navigated and Controlled Rivers PDP for eight years has not been rivaled. I hope he succeeds at the National level too.
I hope and wish we can use his same template for governance in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan,Atiku,Card(BYS)& Others Congratulate Uche S by Fchristo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
MENZPRIDE:
Congrats to the "TOTAL CHAIR"
The way and manner he Navigated and Controlled Rivers PDP for eight years has not been rivaled. I hope he succeeds at the National level too.
I hope and wish we can use his same template for governance in Nigeria.

God is the way maker,hence he will make a way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari: My Man Of The Year By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Cross River Gov And Wife Thrills Residents With Scorpio Trike Bike In Ongoing Ca / IPOB Uncovers Ikpeazu,army’s Plan To Build 2 Barracks Near Nnamdi Kanus Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.