Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The National Youth Conference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The National Youth Conference (1305 Views)

Let's Meet Here: Thread For Christ Apostolic Church (national Youth Conference) / National Youth Conference 2007; Pastor Chris: Nigeria Is A State Not A Nation / Searching 4a Guy Dressed IN White: Lagos Youth Conference 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Youth Conference by cecegorz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hi folks,
It was a glorious time at the National Youth Conference with Pastor Chris. What a time, what a time! he charged the youths to take advantage of the future that lies ahead of us, to dream big and achieve big things for our dear nation.
Oh, did you hear about the 'MIMSHAK', the anointing that causes you to expand and enlarge your influence. I'm really walking in the conscious of that anointing ever since!!
Sorry if you missed, well, you can still get the DVDs and tapes.
Re: The National Youth Conference by donnie(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2007
O boy! It was a great time we had.

Words that were beyond this world! My life will never be the same again. Nigeria has won. Jesus is Lord over our Nation; and we will have a leader sent by God to us, come May 29th.

I thank the Lord for that program.
Re: The National Youth Conference by jesuseun1(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2007
hi guys,i had a great time at the prog,its a new begginning for us and for our our great contry

Nigeria.Dear friends,d mimshak anointing will recieve is for a purpose for us to contribute

positively to the greatness of Nigeria.I believe by virtue of the prog ,Naija has a great future.inspite of the mess we are passing thru NOW .keep saying it ,dont stop talking it,A new naija

is possible.start impacting ur generation!
Re: The National Youth Conference by SuzyQ: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2007
Hi Jesu seun, I've been trying to reach you on the other forum about loan advice.Can you please give me the contact details for the loan company you referred to?
I would really love to use their services.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The "error Of The Lawless"? / A Short Joke About Some Pastors And Priests / God Or Mammon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.