Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kashamu: Impunity Can Never Overcome The Rule Of Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu: Impunity Can Never Overcome The Rule Of Law (317 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: We Have To Respect The Rule Of Law / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu: Impunity Can Never Overcome The Rule Of Law by Kavuki: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
KASHAMU: IMPUNITY CAN NEVER OVERCOME THE RULE OF LAW.

The unfolding events of flagrant impunity at the national PDP is interesting but certainly unsustainable. I remain absolutely convinced that lawlessness and impunity cannot triumph over law and order. Sooner than later, the right course of the law shall prevail. Particularly in Ogun state, the Bayo Dayo exco remains sacrosanct being on the right side of the law. No matter the manipulative impunity, we shall overcome.

I commend our leaders and teeming partymen and women for their loyalty and commitments. Indeed we have travelled on paths similar to this before and success had always been ours. Let's overlook these lawless distractions as we're nearing the attainment of our glorious goal by each of these events. Kindly let's remain focused and persevere a little more. I sincerely appreciate you all. Tanx very immensely. God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: VP Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / On-line Federal Civil Service Commission Job Advertisement Is Fake –spokesman / Google Top Searches In 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.