Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role (4116 Views)

Army Ready For Battle To Reclaim Baga From Boko Haram Terrorists / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Efewestern: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Allwility:

You're right Efe both sides need to sit down and talk things out. But for the sake of posterity the Jews lived in Jerusalem long before the Palestinians showed up. Let's not forget who lived there during the Roman empire or who got chased from their lands by the Babylonians.

History aside, the Quran has a stand on Jerusalem but I'm surprised most Muslims have turned a blind eye to the part of the Quran that talks about it.

when it comes to issues of land, people migrate, the Israelites might be the original owners of the said Jerusalem but during a long period of time the Palestinians migrated and settled in the west bank and they have occupied the territory for over 700years.

the only way out is to let Palestine control their part, isreal should control theirs, any attempt to claim the entire Jerusalem will spell doom for both countries.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2017
FrancisDiote:

I wish muslims around the world reason like this, the world would have been a better place to live.

But the prefer war to dialogue in all cases.

Even at that, we must not relent on our quest in making the world a better place for all and sundry to live in. Also, in every religion, we have those who tend to dent the image of such a religion either as a result of illiteracy, sheer ignorance or to fulfil their quest for violence.
However, that shouldn't deter us irrespective of religion from living a life worthy of emulation. Truth be told, it's not an easy task practising this doctrine of peace, but with perseverance, sacrifice, commitment and above all LOVE we can achieve a peaceful world where human lives matters regardless of religion, race, social strata, creed, tribe or nationality.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2017
partnerus:
this is not the way to go bro. We must preach peace no matter the circumstance. Be you Christian or Muslim, we are same human and occupying same planet earth. Negotiation, compromise, mutual respect for each other and above all, tolerance is all that is needed to resolve this dispute amicably.
We have no other place to inhabit other than planet earth and so let's make it a peaceful terrain for everyone irrespective of religious affinity and race.
That is the way to go bro, the Christian world have been the ones preaching the peace for centuries without any positive impact, instead the Arab world have been taking our stance for peace as weakness and they have been the ones terrorizing the whole world. Muslims are the most intolerable, wicked and impulsive species and their plans is to dominate the world and subject Christianity to total irrelevance but their plans are dead on arrival. Time has come for us to face the real fact that the Muslim world does not want the existence of Christianity and we can no longer continue to preach peace to those who has no plans for the peace. Islam is a friend of no one who isn't a subject to it.

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nukilia: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Malaysia will go back to the stone age cheesy I hope this is a joke

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nukilia: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
That is the way to go bro, the Christian world have been the ones preaching the peace for centuries without any positive impact, instead the Arab world have been taking our stance for peace as weakness and they have been the ones terrorizing the whole world. Muslims are the most intolerable, wicked and impulsive species and their plans is to dominate the world and subject Christianity to total irrelevance but their plans are dead on arrival. Time has come for us to face the real fact that the Muslim world does not want the existence of Christianity and we can no longer continue to preach peace to those who has no plans for the peace. Islam is a friend of no one who isn't a subject to it.

Religion is a scam. cheesy
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
That is the way to go bro, the Christian world have been the ones preaching the peace for centuries without any positive impact, instead the Arab world have been taking our stance for peace as weakness and they have been the ones terrorizing the whole world. There plans is to dominate the world and subject Christianity to total irrelevance but their plans are dead on arrival. Time has come for us to face the real fact that the Muslim world does not want the existence of Christianity and we can no longer continue to preach peace to those who has no plans for the peace. Islam is a friend of no one who isn't a subject to it.
In as much as I quite understand your emotion-ridden comments here, the indisputable fact remains that we have Muslims, Christians, Hindus among scattered across the surface of the earth with no designated marks or features on the surface of their forehead or skin to distinguish each other. Now this speaks volume of one thing and that is, we are one, same way the almighty Pro-creator made it.
Whichever way you choose to look at it, Islam as a religion preaches peace. I may not be a practising Muslim but I am an ardent reader of the Holy Quaran (English version). Buddhism and Hinduism is also another religion which preaches tolerance, love, mutual respect and peace. The Arab world you're talking about also has a sizeable proportion of Christians alike and so it will be wrong for you to say that generality of the Arab world are instigators of violence. The truth is, amongst every twelve, there is always a Judas but with love, tolerance, mutual respect and understanding and sacrifice, we can overcome those who preach violence and bloodshed. This act of bestiality is not known to any religion whatsoever. It's a disdain act by some group of unscrupulous individuals who are best on unleashing terror on innocent lives. The better we understand that this acts of terror is not a Muslim ideology, the closer we are to overcoming terrorism. Come to think of it, who are the highest victims of terrorism? Muslims. Ask yourself why this terrorists hurt their fellow Islamic faithful most. The answer is, that they refuse to practise this horrific ideology of theirs which is anti-islamic, disdain and has no place in modern history.
Islam as a religion or the Arab world isn't the cog in the wheel of progress towards achieving world peace, terrorists are. We must unite as one if we must win the fight against terrorism.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by EzeCanada: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
osesthedon:
Jerusalem: Malaysia army 'ready' to play role
aljazeera.com Dec 10, 2017 11:25 AM
The Malaysian Armed Forces are waiting for instructions from the top leadership, the Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said [File: Dondi Tawatao/Reuters]
The Malaysian Armed Forces are waiting for instructions from the top leadership, the Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said [File: Dondi Tawatao/Reuters]
Malaysian defence minister has said that the United States' decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel was 'a slap in the face for the entire Muslim world', pointing out that his country's military is prepared to perform its duty if its services are required .

"We have to be prepared for any possibilities. The ATM [Malaysian Armed Forces] has always been ready, waiting for instructions from the top leadership," the Malaysian state news agency Bernama quoted Hishammuddin Hussein as saying.

"Let us pray that this dispute would not lead to chaos," Hussein added.

The dramatic shift in Washington's Jerusalem policy triggered demonstrations in the occupied Palestinian territories, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq and countries around the world.

We have to be prepared for any possibilities. The ATM has always been ready, waiting for instructions from the top leadership
Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein
On Sunday, about 10,000 Indonesians rallied outside the US Embassy in Jakarta in support of Palestinians, the Associated Press news agency reported.

The protesters are carrying banners reading "US Embassy, Gets Out from Al Quds," ''Free Jerusalem and Palestinians" and "We are with the Palestinians." Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

More than 10,000 people have protested in front of the US embassy in Jakarta [Firdaus Wajidi/Anadolu]
Violation of UN resolutions
Sunday's protest, organised by the Islamist Prosperous Justice Party, was the second since Trump's decision on Thursday.

President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has strongly condemned Trump's move, which he described as a violation of UN resolutions.

Indonesia, as the world's most populous Muslim nation, has long been a strong supporter of Palestinians and has no diplomatic ties with the Jewish state.

Israel occupied East Jerusalem in 1967 war, but no country in the world recognises it.

Jerusalem remains at the heart of the Israel-Palestine conflict, with Palestinians wanting East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state, while Israel says the city, which is under Israeli occupation, cannot be divided.

The US president also announced the relocation of US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem – a step that might take years to complete.

Nzuzu!
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by LordAdam16: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Allwility:

You're right Efe both sides need to sit down and talk things out. But for the sake of posterity the Jews lived in Jerusalem long before the Palestinians showed up. Let's not forget who lived there during the Roman empire or who got chased from their lands by the Babylonians.

History aside, the Quran has a stand on Jerusalem but I'm surprised most Muslims have turned a blind eye to the part of the Quran that talks about it.

Going by your submission, we should hand back the US to the American Indians, and Texas to Mexico abi?

The Israelis like to foment trouble. Divide Jerusalem, take your part, give the Palestinians theirs. The Christian sites should be an internationally-protected zone with the Vatican city or UN being its administrator to avoid issues.

I get before no b property.

In all of the entire world, there are many lands were original settlers moved on and new settlers took their place. Abraham was not born in Jerusalem. The Jews are not native to Judae. They sacked the original settlers and took the land.

Then when the Romans sacked them and the Arabs moved in, why are they crying foul?

Jerusalem belongs to the Arabs, Christians, and Jews, seizing it by force is ILLEGAL. I don't care what a 4,000 year old irrelevant book says. The Torah is not the UN rule book.

Sure, the Jews have suffered enough, and I am in support of a two-state solution. But Jerusalem MUST be divided. Even the modern Jerusalem is many times larger than the original Jerusalem they left. Always twisting religion for selfish reasons.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2017
partnerus:

In as much as I quite understand your emotion-ridden comments here, the indisputable fact remains that we have Muslims, Christians, Hindus among scattered across the surface of the earth with no designated marks or features on the surface of their forehead or skin to distinguish each other. Now this speaks volume of one thing and that is, we are one, same way the almighty Pro-creator made it.
Whichever way you choose to look at it, Islam as a religion preaches peace. I may not be a practising Muslim but I am an ardent reader of the Holy Quaran (English version). Buddhism and Hinduism is also another religion which preaches tolerance, love, mutual respect and peace. The Arab world you're talking about also has a sizeable proportion of Christians alike and so it will be wrong for you to say that generality of the Arab world are instigators of violence. The truth is, amongst every twelve, there is always a Judas but with love, tolerance, mutual respect and understanding and sacrifice, we can overcome those who preach violence and bloodshed. This act of bestiality is not known to any religion whatsoever. It's a disdain act by some group of unscrupulous individuals who are best on unleashing terror on innocent lives. The better we understand that this acts of terror is not a Muslim ideology, the closer we are to overcoming terrorism. Come to think of it, who are the highest victims of terrorism? Muslims. Ask yourself why this terrorists hurt their fellow Islamic faithful most. The answer is, that they refuse to practise this horrific ideology of theirs which is anti-islamic, disdain and has no place in modern history.
Islam as a religion or the Arab world isn't the cog in the wheel of progress towards achieving world peace, terrorists are. We must unite as one if we must win the fight against terrorism.
With due respect to your views and opinion, I wish to remind you that though you may not have come across in the Quran where violence where directed against the infidels, but that does not mean it doesn't exist, and the fact that they're most times the victims of their own makings does not dispute the fact that they are 99% if not 100% responsible for the terrorism in the world. If they actually subscribe to peace, then should intensify in their dealings with their supposed sister Nations, but until then, they will become the enemy they made themselves against the Christian world.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by jollymizzle(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
if Malaysia wants to reduce her population it should find a better way, not trying to sacrifice soldiers in name of population control. people dey talk of military Malaysia sef dey show face.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by jollymizzle(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Allwility:
I don't know why some people will just carry other people's matter on their head like gala and lacasera.

The Malaysian military don't have the capacity for sustained warfare against Israel. Look at the distance between them on the map. They would be bombed back to their factory settings before they ever thought of deploying that their old school submarine.

Countries must learn to think strategically. Trump's decision was never about how much he loves the US. This is about North Korea. Doubt it? Here's my take.

There have been an uneasy silence among US allies ever since the standoff between the US and NK. And of course Trump knows he'd be needing the support of his not so trusted allies Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan should he decide to take out N Korea and Russia and China decides to back them.

So what does he do? Bring up a hot topic through religion and see who's gonna be a true friend or turncoat. One minute he was tweeting about dealing with rocket man and the next he was talking about recognizing Jerusalem. Seems erratic right? Well not so anymore because the US has the answer it needs. The Turks, now the Malaysians are showing they can never be trusted in the scheme of things. Compare these so called allies response with that of the EU, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and even Jordan. Of course Trump wasn't the one who enacted the US's Jerusalem Act of 1995. The US Congress did. He just stirred the waters to catch up fish and believe me, he's already got lots of fishes.

PS: I just hope bubu doesn't make any strategic blunder in France. Or take up the advice of those blockheads called MURIC who don't even read or understand the Quran.

Update: @blackpanda, Trump isn't daft or stupid. He's just erratic. But his being erratic has a pattern and the Pentagon is utilizing that. You think if the Pentagon wasn't in support they wouldn't have advised him to stop tweeting to avoid heating up things? To buttress what I earlier said, he just wants to stir up the Muslim world to see who's with the US. I feel that's why he retweeted the anti- Muslim video and when that didn't come up with the desired reaction, he came up with this.
i didn't see it the way you just portrayed but I have to say it make a lot of sense.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
kettykin:
christian countries like canada, britain, france , south Africa, portugal, spain, Germany, Austria,Australia, switzerland, sweden , Norway,Denmark, brazil , Argentina, mexico, peru , phillipines , romania , russia, Italy e.t.c should start warming up teach these drity fools the lesson of their lives , enough is enough.

i sincerely hope their counterparts in Nigeria would have had their brains rest by Nnamdi Kanu by now , stupid people.
please half the nations you mentioned are openly against Israel eg Sweden and Britain.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by CrtlAltDel: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Efewestern:

when it comes to issues of land, people migrate, the Israelites might be the original owners of the said Jerusalem but during a long period of time the Palestinians migrated and settled in the west bank and they have occupied the territory for over 700years.

the only way out is to let Palestine control their part, isreal should control theirs, any attempt to claim the entire Jerusalem will spell doom for both countries.
For all those hailing Trump they know nothing, Trump has ignited the beginning of 3rd world war, there were ongoing negotiations and both parties were coporating until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvxBoTZtKRE

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by crimeboss: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
partnerus:

i should assume u av not started reading the Quran, the hatred emanating from the Muslims towards other religions are embedded in this book u mentioned, i av read it and i was quite shocked the first time seeing what i was reading, so my friend u may av a good opinion or heart concerning others but urs compared to millions or billions of muslims is a drop of water in a mighty ocean, Peace.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by deco22(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wetin Malaysia wan go do,wetin I no go see.

Israel is on par with Britain and France in terms of military strength,they even posses nuclear weapons and this little cretins dy talk nonsense

Make dem talk say e dy pain dem...oya make dem take...

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Allwility: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Efewestern:

Like we'd say in naija "e no concern us", but then let's look at this analogy. Assuming a fiery tribe came from North Africa and displaced a tribe in Nigeria, say the Hausas, from their native land. Then 300 years later, another tribe took the land forcefully, mind you no one emigrated voluntarily, then after many years the Hausa's came back for what's theirs and they took same land with the help of their friends. Who would you say rightfully owns the land? Remember, no one left voluntarily.

Having said that, your suggestion could have been adopted a long time ago but the issue of contention has always been the Temple Mount. The Jews view this place as their most holy site. It's more like what Mecca is to the Muslims. In fact they face towards the Mount to pray because it was the site of King Solomon's Temple The Muslims believe its the site Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ascended to heaven. In the Quran it is called the farthest mosque. And a Mosque was built there. The first Mosque built was destroyed by an earthquake. A second mosque built on the same site was also destroyed by another earthquake. A third mosque presently stands there.

Now if you were a Jew, how would you feel when you turn there to pray and you see a mosque? How would you feel when you aren't allowed by Muslims not to ascend the mount to pray? The Jews are even considerate. They control access to the Mosque but allow Muslims go up there to pray.

A true Muslim should read Quran Surah 17 and see where it was explicitly stated the land was given to the children of Israel. I'm sure most of the Muslims declaring intifada upandan grin dont even understand the Quran they read.

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
meccuno:
this is not 1967........ wink
Keep talking,I only pity little kids and women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Yusuf Buhari In Hospital Bed / Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN / FFK Furiously Reacts As US President, Joe Biden Fails To Congratulate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.